Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Did Hillary Clinton Lie About Her Health?

Why Did Hillary Clinton Lie About Her Health?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...out-her-health

Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign just made a massive error. We'll know within the next few weeks if the error will prove to be catastrophic.
    [...]
    The most charitable reading of this timeline is that her campaign — presumably with the blessing and perhaps insistence of the candidate — fully intended to keep her illness a secret from the public. Let's be clear about what this means: Her campaign intended to lie. Even though doing so would require her to keep up a public schedule that might well make her condition worse and require ever-more elaborate forms of concealment. Because, of course, to curtail her schedule would raise questions that might reveal the truth.

So even after she collapsed, the campaign decided the ruse would continue. It arranged for the candidate to make her curbside declaration of wellness, even bringing on the girl to give her a "spontaneous" hug. (Clinton's protection detail would never have permitted a genuinely spontaneous embrace on the street, even by a child.)

It's easy to understand why the Clinton campaign would want to keep this kind of news a secret. The candidate doesn't trust the media. The right has been hitting her over supposed health issues for months (and even years), and the assault has picked up in intensity over the past week or so — since Clinton found herself in the midst of an extended coughing fit at a campaign event in Cleveland. Then there's the gender dynamic. Donald Trump presents himself as a hyper-masculine tough guy, while Clinton is the first female presidential nominee. The Clinton camp is probably twice as terrified of their candidate looking frail as a less path-breaking campaign would be.

So the campaign chose to lie. The potential reward was considerable: namely, an absence of politically damaging news stories about Clinton's medical condition. But the risk was enormous — and it's blown up in their faces. Because now the story isn't just that Clinton is ill. It's that, once again, she's untrustworthy — and this time about her own health.

That's why the announcement that she has pneumonia will only fuel more speculation about Clinton's physical condition, with potentially no end in sight. The world saw her collapse, and 90 minutes later, the candidate looked America in the eye and proclaimed that she was feeling great. Except now we know that she wasn't.

Not long after this charade, someone on the campaign staff made the call to come clean. But it may well have been too late.

The best the campaign can hope for now is that Clinton recovers quickly and soon looks healthy in her public appearances. Then maybe the topic will recede into the background of the campaign. The candidate got sick, but then she got better. End of story.

But if she doesn't recover quickly? If she appears weak and frail for more than a few days? Then, yes, she'll face perfectly reasonable questions about whether she's physically up to serving as president. But worse, she'll confront lingering doubts about what, precisely, is ailing her. "It's pneumonia," the campaign will proclaim over and over again. To which a skeptical America will justifiably reply, "Yes, we can tell that you'd like us to think so. But we have no reason to trust that's true."

Political trust is a fragile thing. Once it's gone, it's exceedingly difficult to get back — and without it, there's no basis on which to dismiss conspiracy theories that even normally level-headed observers will begin, for perfectly understandable reasons, to entertain.

Like so many of the scandals and pseudo-scandals that have dogged Hillary Clinton and her husband through the years, this one needs to be recognized as entirely self-inflicted. The campaign now has to live with the consequences of having chosen to lie to get out of a problem.
    More lies coming.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-next-few-days

And in response, as MSNBC reports, Clinton aide Brian Fallon says,
    Hillary Clinton will put out additional medical information over the next few days.
    [...]
    So to be clear, having attempted to destroy anyone who even mentioned Hillary's health concerns, the Clinton campaign is now coming clean with details - fully redacted we are sure - of just how sick she is.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Hillary is PICKLE JAR HEALTHY and ANYONE who questions that is a SEXIST conspiracy theorist"

But we have video...

"She tripped on her shoe!"

Yeah we call your bull$#@!.

"er...."

"It was heat exhaustion!"

but it was 75 degrees

"er...."

"It's pneumonia!"

But she was just hugging a child and has been coughing and falling for months now...

"er...."
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Can I just say how glorious Sunday was, I can't wipe the smile off my face. Great day for the patriots when the head of the establishment is stricken. Bahahaha ehem. Glory glory hallelujah, Glory glory hallelujah,....... whew. Can't contain my excitement. One round on me. Drink boys and girls its party time.

I think she lost the ability to tell the truth decades ago.
    "The Patriarch"

Let me channel Al Sharpton when I say, "Because that's what liars do; they lie."
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Let me channel Al Sharpton when I say, "Because that's what liars do; they lie."
    And, believe me, he would know!
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Lots of chatter about the DNC calling emergency meeting to discuss replacing her as the nominee.... If they WERE going to do that, and they chose someone other than Bernie Sanders, they would have an even bigger revolt on their hands.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kirsten Powers: What else is Clinton hiding?
    The big issue is not her health, it's her continuing problems with transparency and trust.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...lumn/90260672/
    Perhaps a bigger problem for Hillary is that this incident feeds into the primary narrative about her: That she isn’t trustworthy and lacks transparency. She – like Trump – has yet to release her medical records, as both John McCain and Mitt Romney did. Moreover, her campaign took an hour and half to provide any information about her collapse. When they did speak it was to offer shifting explanations, with the first iteration of the story including no mention of her pneumonia. This doesn’t exactly breed trust.

Had she not been captured on camera stumbling to her car, we likely never would have known she had suffered pneumonia. Which brings us to an obvious question for Hillary Clinton: Is there anything else we need to know?
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Perhaps a bigger problem for Hillary is that this incident feeds into the primary narrative about her: That she isn’t trustworthy and lacks transparency. She – like Trump – has yet to release her medical records, as both John McCain and Mitt Romney did. Moreover, her campaign took an hour and half to provide any information about her collapse. When they did speak it was to offer shifting explanations, with the first iteration of the story including no mention of her pneumonia. This doesn’t exactly breed trust.

Had she not been captured on camera stumbling to her car, we likely never would have known she had suffered pneumonia. Which brings us to an obvious question for Hillary Clinton: Is there anything else we need to know?
    Seems the MSM is totally trying to reinforce the pneumonia narrative.

So there's no way it could be anything worse... amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    they certainly do.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Twitter also censored the hastag #HillarysHealth and made it autocomplete to #Hillaryheath (Heath?)

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    It was trending on Fedbook all morning, now zilch.

zerohedge ‏@zerohedge 3 minHá 3 minutos
    Hillary Cancels California Trip; Will Appear At San Fran Fundraiser Via Teleconference

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I think she lost the ability to tell the truth decades ago.
    "i'm a politician, it is in my nature. "

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She kissed and held a small child ..... Sicker Together

https://twitter.com/AC360/status/775486558560477186
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Hillary lied about her health and lies about how sick she is because she is a greedy, vainglorious, pathological liar.

I hope she comes to her senses, retires and finds some peace.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

She is that annoying co-worker who comes to work when she's sick, then takes sick days when she just wants time off
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    She is that annoying co-worker who comes to work when she's sick, then takes sick days when she just wants time off
    If that is all she was, the world would be a much better place today.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Finding Zeiss Z1 blue lenses to treat photosensitive epilepsy
    Topic:
    Living With Epilepsy - Adults

I found a study which shows that Carl Zeiss brand z1 blue lenses are highly effective in treating photosensitive epilepsy. The study is at: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi...eld%3A%28z1%29.

These lenses are available in Europe, but I haven't been able to find them in the US or on the internet. I emailed Zeiss customer service about this, but I got no response. Does anyone know where I can find these lenses. I suffer from photosensitivity (as well as temporal lobe epilepsy). I use polarized glasses, and these help some, but I'd really love to try these lenses.
    Also, has anyone with photosensitivity tried using any kind of blue tinted glasses, or cross polarized glasses? If you have had good results, would you please tell me which brand you used and where I can find them

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

doctor tells her to stay hydrated. she doesn't. Campaign aides say she refuses water.

This $#@! just doesn't add up at all.

she has coughing fits, immediately begins chugging water, claims its allergies. HOW DOES CHUGGING WATER HELP WITH ALLERGIES?

This $#@! just doesn't add up at all.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

https://twitter.com/AC360/status/775486558560477186

Well let me ask you since we are now talking about your health, have you ever been diagnosed with any debilitating disease by any doctor in the past?
    Last edited by Schifference; 09-12-2016 at 07:16 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Parkinson's Dystonia and Seeing Blue
    Blue, Moon and PD

Since the mid-1990s PDers have heard that blue lens glasses can help eliminate some PD symptoms. Now there is a Parkinson's disease dystonia video on youtube.com which is nothing short of astonishing. The original video was made in 2003 while the gentleman was being given a UPDRS.

In the video the PD patient filmed has a severe dystonia attack, his body literally rolls from the waist, through the shoulders, neck and head. And then the therapist or nurse holds an 8"x11" sheet of blue plastic in front of his face. He takes it, rises from the chair and within seconds the dystonia is gone and he is walking rhythmically around the room. Each time the sheet of blue plastic is in front of his eyes the dystonia ceases. A slight tremor remains in his hand but that is all.

http://parkinsonsfocustoday.blogspot...90s-pders.html
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Hillary might mandate all people wear blue to any and all functions that she attends.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    she has coughing fits, immediately begins chugging water, claims its allergies. HOW DOES CHUGGING WATER HELP WITH ALLERGIES?
    It doesn't help with allergies, but professional speakers with allergies should stay hydrated. i'm a professional speaker with a very good allergist.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Hillary might mandate all people wear blue to any and all functions that she attends.
    Huh, I guess she became a democrat specifically for the blue.

Under the rules $#@!s like her dictate to Mundanes like me, if I tried what she did in my line of work and got discovered, I would lose my credentials, my job and very likely be prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Parkinson's Dystonia and Seeing Blue
    Blue, Moon and PD

Since the mid-1990s PDers have heard that blue lens glasses can help eliminate some PD symptoms. Now there is a Parkinson's disease dystonia video on youtube.com which is nothing short of astonishing. The original video was made in 2003 while the gentleman was being given a UPDRS.

In the video the PD patient filmed has a severe dystonia attack, his body literally rolls from the waist, through the shoulders, neck and head. And then the therapist or nurse holds an 8"x11" sheet of blue plastic in front of his face. He takes it, rises from the chair and within seconds the dystonia is gone and he is walking rhythmically around the room. Each time the sheet of blue plastic is in front of his eyes the dystonia ceases. A slight tremor remains in his hand but that is all.

http://parkinsonsfocustoday.blogspot...90s-pders.html
    Lots of places can sell you blue tinted glasses. (Glasses in the video don't look like the ones she is shown wearing- blue in the pictures is probably blue sky reflecting off the lenses she is wearing- noting that not all of what we see in the glasses area is blue as we would if the lenses were actually blue)

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-12-2016 at 07:52 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast