Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Hillary Clinton just left 9/11 ceremony w/medical episode

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I wonder how much suicide they bribed her with to make that comment.
    All of it.
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When you lie that much and have people looking that close at all of your lies, which you can't even keep track of yourself, then the stress is going to weaken the immune system.
    FJB

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Except that the physician didn't diagnose her with dehydration until after the photo op, and "re-hydrating" someone is not instantaneous.

Again we are dealing with a series of explanations which are kind of sort of maybe stretchingly plausible, but unlikely.
    Not disagreeing with you. I only mean that her van is probably an ambulance of sorts.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Oh please someone do one of those old Hitler videos where he is being told that Hillary just collapsed in public. Please, please!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Wow.. the media is saying how courageous and and how much stamina she has just because she went to the 9-11 rally lol.... leave it to the media to spin this around.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Wow.. the media is saying how courageous and and how much stamina she has just because she went to the 9-11 rally lol.... leave it to the media to spin this around.
    Even supporters of her here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6310703
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Oh please someone do one of those old Hitler videos where he is being told that Hillary just collapsed in public. Please, please!
    I went ahead with this...
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...44#post6310944
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

CBS News Edits Out Embarrassing Verbal Slip in Bill Clinton Interview

by Alex Griswold | 8:20 am, September 13th, 2016

When airing an interview with former president and would-be First Husband Bill Clinton, CBS News edited out a verbal slip that would have reflected poorly on his wife Hillary Clinton.

Clinton sat down with Charlie Rose Monday afternoon in an interview that aired later that evening. As the Daily Caller’s Chuck Ross noticed, this is what the CBS News’s website reported Clinton said when asked about his wife’s recent health issues.
    Asked if there was any chance her faintness on Sunday could be a sign of some more “serious” illness, Clinton said he did not believe that was the case.
    “Well if it is, it’s a mystery to me and all of her doctors,” he said, “because frequently—well not frequently, rarely—but on more than one occasion, over the last many, many years, the same sort of thing happened to her when she got severely dehydrated.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cbs-news-...ton-interview/

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    CPUd may disagree with that.

I can run this country and I know what is best for you. There is no relevance with me not being able to stay adequately hydrated and me running this great nation. Knowing ones own body is much more difficult to master than being president of the US. I have trouble staying hydrated because of my opponent Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    CBS News Edits Out Embarrassing Verbal Slip in Bill Clinton Interview

by Alex Griswold | 8:20 am, September 13th, 2016

When airing an interview with former president and would-be First Husband Bill Clinton, CBS News edited out a verbal slip that would have reflected poorly on his wife Hillary Clinton.

Clinton sat down with Charlie Rose Monday afternoon in an interview that aired later that evening. As the Daily Caller’s Chuck Ross noticed, this is what the CBS News’s website reported Clinton said when asked about his wife’s recent health issues.
    Asked if there was any chance her faintness on Sunday could be a sign of some more “serious” illness, Clinton said he did not believe that was the case.
    “Well if it is, it’s a mystery to me and all of her doctors,” he said, “because frequently—well not frequently, rarely—but on more than one occasion, over the last many, many years, the same sort of thing happened to her when she got severely dehydrated.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cbs-news-...ton-interview/

I thought this part of the interview was more interesting. Bill finally told the truth for once!

"....she's worked like a demon."

“I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    Bill f'ed that up.
    Or maybe he said it purposefully.
    Last edited by Danke; 09-14-2016 at 05:42 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I can run this country and I know what is best for you. There is no relevance with me not being able to stay adequately hydrated and me running this great nation. Knowing ones own body is much more difficult to master than being president of the US. I have trouble staying hydrated because of my opponent Donald Trump.
    Those Trump allergies, man
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Or maybe he set it purposefully.
    There is no [redacted] way he wants his [redacted] lesbian wife to be president. She's too proud to drop out, and she is done.

Say hullo to president Trump.

LOL
    Last edited by Lucille; 09-14-2016 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Language! Too many rums and coke.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    There is no [redacted] way he wants his [redacted] lesbian wife to be president. She's too proud to drop out, and she is done.

Say hullo to president Trump.

LOL
    I still maintain that Bill would love Hillary to win. He could run most things behind the scenes and she could appear only at controlled, carefully scheduled events. Most people would rather talk to him, anyhow.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

I still maintain that Bill would love Hillary to win. He could run most things behind the scenes and she could appear only at controlled, carefully scheduled events. Most people would rather talk to him, anyhow.
    That's what they used to say about her in the 90's- Bill would go out and do the photo-ops, while she was the one running things.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    That's what they used to say about her in the 90's- Bill would go out and do the photo-ops, while she was the one running things.
    Yes, but she was still a ferocious witch back then. The new "dehydrated" Hillary would be the puppet this go-around.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

I disagree. Hillary ran the country from a co-pilot position when Bill got selected. Hillary is power hungry and really has never been satiated--she'll be president even if it kills her!

Bill and Hillary had a marriage of convenience--it's the best business partnership in history. Clinton Foundation sort of proves that.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Yup, make no mistake, this witch wants to not just run $#@! this time around, this time, she wants her name on the desk. Bill actually comes across much more likable and "along for the ride". Just wants to party and have sex in unusual places... She wants to dominate the bloody World.

If I let my emotions get the better of me, I'd vote for Trump to keep that heifer out of office. But, I know that the whole lesser of two evils sham is just that, a sham, So I hold steady, and wait four more years, hoping against hope, that the LP can get some actual traction. It's pretty depressing, really.

Analysis by medical school professor (1 year to live):

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think Hillary is going to get elected. It might be unprecedented, but it looks like she might be on her way out.

Some people are saying the whole thing is staged...watch this:

“I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

MSM Got their script meme directive: "power through"

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789