Thread: correct me if im wrong, but gary johnson...

correct me if im wrong, but gary johnson...

so as i understand it, there will be 3 debates between trump and clinton to which johnson will try to be a part of.

matt laurer just did a town hall type thing with trump/clinton. is this considered as 1 of those 3 debates?

if so, when will it be announced if johnson makes the cut or not?

thanks

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the eligiblity criteria is 15% polling. Johnson is not at that level. Neither are Castle or Stein.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

The town hall is not one of the 3 debates. The participants for the 1st one will be decided mid September. So I would assume maybe next week or the week after. Johnson almost surely won't make the cut for the first one. They decide each on an individual basis, so it's theoretically possible he could improve his polling and make a later one.

Didn't Trump threaten to boycott if Johnson and Stein were not allowed in the debates?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Didn't Trump threaten to boycott if Johnson and Stein were not allowed in the debates?
    Not yet. Trump hasn't figured out yet that GJ in the race reduces Clinton's current polling margin over Trump.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Not yet. Trump hasn't figured out yet that GJ in the race reduces Clinton's current polling margin over Trump.
    Ah, after reviewing it looks like it was wishful thinking on a staff writers part.

http://www.smobserved.com/story/2016...pate/1894.html