Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm about to call the cops

What is "not too far"?
    There i a major thoroughfare on the other side of the woods in back of my house, and I get to hear racing, sirens, honking, all of it. It is all off in the distance and doesn't bother me.
    And when I run circular saws or angle grinders at 11pm, it blends in with the background din and nobody complains.

My advice is don't be a stick in the mud. Make lemonade.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Go race them?

Why don't you move further away from public roads?
    Best answer IMHPOV.
    There is no spoon.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    A classic case of how your environment is more important than your neighbors...

Buy a bigger environment or STFU.
    I ended up calling the cops. The sound of sirens and gunshots was beautiful and then it got quiet
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Go race them?

Why don't you move further away from public roads?
    If you don't like our system of governance,you can get move the hell out of this country!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

All I am saying if you are dick to others dont expect people to treat you nice. So burn them down Danke you have my approval.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

The funny part is that if Danke had written that he liked to ride his motorcycle and some $#@! took a shot at him, people would be providing suggestions to get back at the shooter.

Soundproof your home better (this can also include planting trees or other plants to help minimize the noise from that direction).
    Earplugs or white noise (depending on how loud/close the bikes are).
    Set up something to distract the bikers so they are slowing down instead of speeding by.
    Move.
    Scatter gravel in the area so they have to slow down or risk injury.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    The funny part is that if Danke had written that he liked to ride his motorcycle and some $#@! took a shot at him, people would be providing suggestions to get back at the shooter.

Soundproof your home better (this can also include planting trees or other plants to help minimize the noise from that direction).
    Earplugs or white noise (depending on how loud/close the bikes are).
    Set up something to distract the bikers so they are slowing down instead of speeding by.
    Move.
    Scatter gravel in the area so they have to slow down or risk injury.
    I always have advice for Danke .

Poor Danke, it's always something. He never recovered from losing his safe space.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    My office is on a busy street and I hear loud motorcycles, firetrucks, various mufflers in ill repair on a daily basis. I'm super sensitive to loud annoying sound and bright light for some reason.

Oh, AF would probably stand in the road showing them People of Walmart pics
    That would run them off now, wouldn't it?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    No red necks on ATVs.
    You served your country well.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Poor Danke, it's always something. He never recovered from losing his safe space.
    I'll never forgive the mods for that.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    They could reopen it. I think it be nice if somebody started a petition.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    They could reopen it. I think it be nice if somebody started a petition.
    I will sign your petition and you can owe me a favor .

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    ^^^ this. A neighborhood kid has a dirt bike and has been making a racket the last coupla years. Like most kids he grew out of it and has gone on to something else. All is quite again.
    All is quite what again?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That would run them off now, wouldn't it?
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    All is quite what again?
    $#@! Engrish teacher you. Hope things are going well.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    All is quite what again?
    -rep, that is the member who created a safe space for me. You really shouldn't be so critical.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    -rep, that is the member who created a safe space for me. You really shouldn't be so critical.
    Thanks for covering my "six." I understand you're not much into it, but, thanks. Fuggin' Grimer Natzi's.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Perma-ban.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

No noise so far tonight. I think the call to the cops was the right answer
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

No, I won't.

But every weekend the motorcyclist like to race up and down a road it's not too far from me. And it makes a f***ing lot of noise.

WWAFD?
    I thought you lived in an Aircraft Hanger.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Parents basement.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Ride over there on a ten-speed and scare them all away.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Ride over there on a ten-speed and scare them all away.
    The one he took from the little kid down the street ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The one he took from the little kid down the street ?
    It didn't belong to that Injun to begin with.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WWAFD?
    I bet he wouldn't call the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I bet he wouldn't call the cops.
    Well, it seems to have worked, we'll see if it is two nights in a row soon. If it does stay quiet, I'm putting the local cop shop number on speed dial.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Another quiet night. Proof that calling cops does work.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Another quiet night. Proof that calling cops does work.
    Statist

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast