Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tim Kaine was a high school cheerleader

Tim Kaine was a high school cheerleader

Like many a future pol, Tim Kaine was a high school cheerleader

From the vast Department of Things We Did Not Know: Democratic vice-presidential candidate Tim Kaine was a high school cheerleader.

That nugget comes courtesy of a Sunday Kansas City Star piece about the former Virginia governor’s alma mater headlined “Rockhurst High’s most famous student? Tim Kaine or … Spencer Tracy?” (For the record, we’d go with Tracy, but we digress.) The story ticked off some of the future veep candidate’s achievements at his Kansas City Jesuit high school: “Honor student, cheerleader, council president.”
    More: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/r...l-cheerleader/
    Not that there's anything wrong with that...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

When Hillary kicks the bucket in office, it'll be real swell - Go Team!

He was a pretty attractive dude.

Great way to meet chicks!

Cheerleaders who went on to the White House have included George W. Bush (who was, in fact, head cheerleader at Phillips Academy), Ronald Reagan, Franklin Roosevelt and Dwight Eisenhower.

Guy has also spent his entire life helping "disadvantaged" minority youths (traditionally the most vulnerable group to sexual exploitation). He even went to Central America to trample around the jungle "helping" 13 year old boys. No doubt in my mind the guy is a pedophile. The powers that be seek these people out because a person with that kind of secret is in no position to say "no" to any request.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Guy has also spent his entire life helping "disadvantaged" minority youths (traditionally the most vulnerable group to sexual exploitation). He even went to Central America to trample around the jungle "helping" 13 year old boys. No doubt in my mind the guy is a pedophile. The powers that be seek these people out because a person with that kind of secret is in no position to say "no" to any request.
    You may want to be careful with your psychological projection, there. ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    You may want to be careful with your psychological projection, there. ;]
    Agreed.

Know a lot of people who help disadvantaged and gifted teens- should they stop?
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Agreed.

Know a lot of people who help disadvantaged and gifted teens- should they stop?
    Not necessarily, but you should be aware that many people who pursue those activities are sexual predators. And if the person is an obviously closeted homosexual like Kaine, you should be especially suspicious and under no circumstances allow them anywhere near your kids.

Not necessarily, but you should be aware that many people who pursue those activities are sexual predators. And if the person is an obviously closeted homosexual like Kaine, you should be especially suspicious and under no circumstances allow them anywhere near your kids.
    An obviously closeted homosexual like Kaine....... links?
    There is no spoon.

An obviously closeted homosexual like Kaine....... links?

Judge much?
    There is no spoon.

He turns you on?

Judge much?
    Anyone with a functioning gaydar can put that picture together with a propensity to hang around 14 year old boys and draw the correct conclusion.

I take it you have a lot of experience hanging out with such people?

Anyone with a functioning gaydar can put that picture together with a propensity to hang around 14 year old boys and draw the correct conclusion.
    Hmmmm.... I teach 14 yr olds year round- I'm from California and I am very familiar with the gay community- and no, I'm not gay.

That said, I don't personally know any gay pedophiles and I think that guilty until proved innocent is pretty anti-liberty. If you don't like his politics that's one thing but to accuse a man who may be serving and helping kids is pretty judgmental and crass, IMHPOV.
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If I could do it all over again, I would've been a male cheerleader. And I probably would have gone into the nursing profession. Although I'd probably be a pauper with all the Child-support payments.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Some info on Kaine:

In Honduras, a Spiritual and Political Awakening for Tim Kaine

By JASON HOROWITZSEPT. 2, 2016

In September 1980, as violence and civil war erupted throughout Central America, a quiet American left Harvard Law School to volunteer with Jesuit missionaries in northern Honduras.

Around him, the United States-backed military dictatorship hunted Marxists and cracked down on the Catholic clergy for preaching empowerment to peasant farmers. But some locals also looked warily on the bearded and mop-haired Midwesterner in their midst.

Just a few hours south, the Central Intelligence Agency was using Honduras as a staging ground in its covert war against Latin American communism, with right-wing forces training for operations in El Salvador and Nicaragua.

“Some of the people were wondering what’s going on, who is this guy?” Tim Kaine, then a 22-year-old volunteer and now the Democratic nominee for vice president, said in an interview. He understood why. His mentors in the priesthood had also urged him to be wary of friendly American faces.

“It was a time of such intrigue and suspicion,” Mr. Kaine said.

Far from being a C.I.A. operative, Mr. Kaine was a young Catholic at a crossroads, undergoing a spiritual shift as he awakened to the plight of the deeply poor in Honduras. In its far-flung pueblos, banana plantation company towns and dusty cities, Mr. Kaine embraced an interpretation of the gospel, known as liberation theology, that championed social change to improve the lives of the downtrodden.

In Honduras, his recitation of the traditional Catholic mealtime blessing changed to “Lord give bread to those who hunger, and hunger for justice to those who have bread.”

Honduran military leaders, American officials and even Pope John Paul II viewed liberation theology suspiciously, as dangerously injecting Marxist beliefs into religious teaching. But the strong social-justice message of liberation theology helped set Mr. Kaine on a left-veering career path in which he fought as a lawyer against housing discrimination, became a liberal mayor, and rose as a Spanish-speaking governor and senator with an enduring focus on Latin America.

Mr. Kaine taught carpentry and welding to 70 vocational students in El Progreso.

It also gave Mr. Kaine a new, darker view of his own country’s behavior. “It was a very politicizing experience for me because the U.S. was doing a lot of bad stuff,” he said. “It made me very angry. I mean I still feel it.”

Mr. Kaine first went to Honduras during Holy Week of 1974 while a sophomore at Rockhurst High School, a Jesuit academy in Kansas City, Mo. A self-described “sheltered kid” who grew up in a middle class Irish-Catholic family, he delivered donations to a Jesuit mission in the town of El Progreso.

As Mr. Kaine returned to finish high school, race through college in three years and enroll at Harvard Law, the Jesuits back in El Progreso administered to an ever more bloody region.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/03/us...suit.html?_r=0
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Great way to meet chicks!
    Indeed! As is ballet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    If I could do it all over again, I would've been a male cheerleader. And I probably would have gone into the nursing profession. Although I'd probably be a pauper with all the Child-support payments.
    There's still time for you to chase your dreams. These guys do:
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

George W. Bush was also a cheerleader.

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    He was a pretty attractive dude.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Indeed! As is ballet.
    Since you won't have any interest in them can you forward me their numbers?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Indeed! As is ballet.
    Yep- just ask the greatest of them all:

There is no spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I take it you have a lot of experience hanging out with such people?
    I've known some sexual predators yes. No doubt in my mind Kaine diddles little boys. You'd have to be blind not to see it. They already got one two heartbeats away from the Presidency with Hastert. Now they are shooting for a heartbeat away with a woman literally on death's door at the top of the ticket.

btw, take a look at Kaine's "wife" if you get a chance. And no, she didn't just lose her looks as she got old. She always looked that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Since you won't have any interest in them can you forward me their numbers?
    Actually, that's very much my interest. Thanks to God for form-fitting ladies' tights and mini-skirts and those marvelously tight shirts! one of the most glorious sights to see is 15-20 some odd young 20-ish girls in the rows before you doing splits and stretches all at once. I'll let the guys at the studio know you're interested though, but none of them are buttfucking $#@!s like you, AFAIK.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 09-03-2016 at 11:31 PM.

I've known some sexual predators yes. No doubt in my mind Kaine diddles little boys. You'd have to be blind not to see it. They already got one two heartbeats away from the Presidency with Hastert. Now they are shooting for a heartbeat away with a woman literally on death's door at the top of the ticket.

btw, take a look at Kaine's "wife" if you get a chance. And no, she didn't just lose her looks as she got old. She always looked that way.
    Here's a link about them when they were going to Harvard- and she looks fine.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...OuO/story.html
    There is no spoon.

Harvard Jesuit. More concerning than any of the other insinuations.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Harvard Jesuit. More concerning than any of the other insinuations.
    Except he didn't go into the clergy. He saw, first-hand, what the US was doing to other countries and decided there were better ways to help.

Sorta like Confessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins.

http://economichitman.com/
    There is no spoon.

Except he didn't go into the clergy. He saw, first-hand, what the US was doing to other countries and decided there were better ways to help.

Sorta like Confessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins.

http://economichitman.com/
    It would be very interesting if Kaine had any great revelations or opinions similar to Perkins.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast