Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Donald Trump is poised to lose in the biggest landslide in modern American history

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Polling and government statistics... a Zippy specialty.
    He's trying to stick it to us. That's how they disposed of Ron in 2008.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This thread shall be known as 'The Shill thread'
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to timosman again.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

He's trying to stick it to us. That's how they disposed of Ron in 2008.
    Oh boy, polling and government statistics, who needs those when you've got Breitbart and Infowars?
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Winning clearly is everything. What a president actually does after he wins means nothing. The Nobel committee was right to give Donald Trump the Nobel Peace prize because during the campaign he talked about a more restrained foreign policy and even though things are getting worse now he has no control over what people underneath him do and probably just isn't aware of it just like he doesn't know people under him are increasing groping by the TSA and are turning up the heat on the war on drugs. Oh wait a minute. It was Obama who got the peace prize. I get confused because I hear the same excuses from giddy Trump supporters that I used to hear (and still hear) from giddy Obama supporters.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Winning clearly is everything. What a president actually does after he wins means nothing. The Nobel committee was right to give Donald Trump the Nobel Peace prize because during the campaign he talked about a more restrained foreign policy and even though things are getting worse now he has no control over what people underneath him do and probably just isn't aware of it just like he doesn't know people under him are increasing groping by the TSA and are turning up the heat on the war on drugs. Oh wait a minute. It was Obama who got the peace prize. I get confused because I hear the same excuses from giddy Trump supporters that I used to hear (and still hear) from giddy Obama supporters.
    Why are people so giddy?

Why are people so giddy?
    For the same reason people are giddy win their team wins the superbowl. It doesn't matter if your team cheated or not. It doesn't matter that their win won't make your life better (unless you bet money on them.) You won. That's all that matters. Obama supporters were giddy because their guy won. It didn't matter a bit what he actually did. Same with Trump supporters. Sheeple all.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For the same reason people are giddy win their team wins the superbowl. It doesn't matter if your team cheated or not. It doesn't matter that their win won't make your life better (unless you bet money on them.) You won. That's all that matters. Obama supporters were giddy because their guy won. It didn't matter a bit what he actually did. Same with Trump supporters. Sheeple all.
    Hear hear. Truth.

Hey how 'bout that Morning Joe crew, eh? Top flight editorialists but mostly journalists. Pulitzers forthcoming.

Obama did a lot for communist losers. If Trump does as much for us will easily be best president.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Is there an ICD-10 code for it?

Is there an ICD-10 code for it?
    This thread is officially now over my head!

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Obama did a lot for communist losers. If Trump does as much for us will easily be best president.
    Actually the commies got shafted by Obama. They wanted single payer. Instead they got Romneycare and the banksters got bailed out. Bernie Sanders was running to repeal and replace Obamacare with single payer.

They wanted single payer. Instead they got Romneycare
    Oh, the commies don't know what they want. And they were happy, so... clearly something was working for them, at least in their minds.

Of course, the lamestream conservatives don't either. Know what they want, that is. Conservatives mostly advocate the extreme leftism of 20 to 50 years ago (depending on how "far" "right" they are). What do they really want? Who can say.

Nobody has really thought. Things. Through.

And so, into this milieu comes President Trump, to remind us, after every single one of his rallies, and every single one of his major speeches:

I love it!

Actually the commies got shafted by Obama. They wanted single payer. Instead they got Romneycare and the banksters got bailed out. Bernie Sanders was running to repeal and replace Obamacare with single payer.
    Wrong.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Oh, the commies don't know what they want. And they were happy, so... clearly something was working for them, at least in their minds.

Of course, the lamestream conservatives don't either. Know what they want, that is. Conservatives mostly advocate the extreme leftism of 20 to 50 years ago (depending on how "far" "right" they are). What do they really want? Who can say.

And so, into this milieu comes President Trump, to remind us, after every single one of his rallies, and every single one of his major speeches:

I love it!
    But do they need to shaft us so badly? Less thrusting, more pillow talk would be nicer. I would not mind the lube either.

Wrong.
    If you say "wrong" then I'm probably right. But what do you claim I'm wrong about? Do you think the communists don't want single payer? What do you base that belief on?

I love it!
    You are exactly right. Great video by the way. I actually like their version better than the Stones.

This thread continues to Crush It.

If you say "wrong" then I'm probably right. But what do you claim I'm wrong about? Do you think the communists don't want single payer? What do you base that belief on?
    The communists do not even know what the single payer is. They want justice.

Cool for sure.

You always jump to wrong assumptions and pretend to be dumb as a stump. You are wrong because democrats and liberals $#@!ing love Obama. And if Trump can do to them as much damage as Obama did to America he will be greatest president that we had so far.

You always jump to wrong assumptions and pretend to be dumb as a stump. You are wrong because democrats and liberals $#@!ing love Obama. And if Trump can do to them as much damage as Obama did to America he will be greatest president that we had so far.
    The only wrong assumptions being made are yours. Really you are incoherent at this point. Yes liberals loved Obama no matter what he did. That's may point. They hated that the banks got bailed out but loved Obama. It's like that stupid Sarah Palin supporter that didn't realize Palin backed TARP as well. TARP wasn't communism. It was fascism. So is Obamacare. So is much of what Trump is doing. When Trump does it liberals will hate it and conservatives will love it. When Obama did it liberals loved it (kinda...but not really) and conservatives hated it. SOS.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The only wrong assumptions being made are yours. Really you are incoherent at this point. Yes liberals loved Obama no matter what he did. That's may point. They hated that the banks got bailed out but loved Obama. It's like that stupid Sarah Palin supporter that didn't realize Palin backed TARP as well. TARP wasn't communism. It was fascism. So is Obamacare. So is much of what Trump is doing. When Trump does it liberals will hate it and conservatives will love it. When Obama did it liberals loved it (kinda...but not really) and conservatives hated it. SOS.
    You know nothing. Obama put poison pills in all of government. Smart liberals loved it because they see logical conclusion for everything.

The communists do not even know what the single payer is. They want justice.
    Communists would be protesting that they still have to pay something for it.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234