Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SPLC Labels "White Lives Matter" A Hate Group

SPLC Labels "White Lives Matter" A Hate Group

I have no idea who WLM is, but unfreaking real. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/31/us...ate-group.html

Let me know when they start burning down their own neighborhoods and throwing Molotov cocktails into passing cars. Then they'll probably be able to remove that label, I guess.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Morris Dees is an evil bastard.

I declare the SPLC is a terrorist organization that has infiltrated the US government.
    "The Patriarch"

Is that Southern Poverty Learning Center?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I declare the SPLC is a terrorist organization that has infiltrated the US government.
    I second the motion.

Interesting how a hate group calls out others to be hate groups--isn't that the epitome of self-righteous and sanctimonious?

These people are the REAL body snatchers!

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Meh, the SPLC see hate groups everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Let's start the National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP), start the Congressional White Caucus, "The Race" (like La Raza but white), and watch the collective heads explode.

Disclaimer: I don't care about white identity politics, but I think articles like the OP are ridiculous.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I second the motion.

Interesting how a hate group calls out others to be hate groups--isn't that the epitome of self-righteous and sanctimonious?

These people are the REAL body snatchers!
    Will also second that... but, (as I am undoubtedly older than you), I will make a slight correction.

There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Let's start the National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP), start the Congressional White Caucus, "The Race" (like La Raza but white), and watch the collective heads explode.
    All of those exist. There's some differences, though. The white groups tend to be more... AUH20-ish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Is that Southern Poverty Learning Center?
    Yes , spreading poverty and ignorance for all .

Has anyone bothered to check out the "White Lives Matter" website? You can hardly argue with the information provided there. SPLC is an ignorant anti-white hate group.
    http://www.whitelivesmatter.com/
    http://www.whitelivesmatter.com/dysgenics/

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    All of those exist. There's some differences, though. The white groups tend to be more... AUH20-ish.
    Is the difference that you are talking about is that AUH2O hasn't burned down his neighborhood?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Is the difference that you are talking about is that AUH2O hasn't burned down his neighborhood?
    Figures, those white people are all so lazy. He probably passed out drinking a 40 and forgot to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by adissa View Post
    First video is David Duke.

Yeah man, my bro AUH20 says it all checks out, totally legit.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

First video is David Duke.

Yeah man, my bro AUH20 says it all checks out, totally legit.
    What's so amusing is that you dragged me into this whole 'white crusade' that I'm not a member of. I'm purely anti-foreigner, including the white ones.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Figures, those white people are all so lazy. He probably passed out drinking a 40 and forgot to get the job done.
    I may not agree with a lot put out there by such groups, but I don't like government lists. These terms such as "hate group" and "terrorist" get thrown around too easily and lead to too many deadly actions by the government. For that matter I wouldn't want BLM on the "hate group" list, unless its Bureau of Land Management.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Morris Dees is an evil bastard.
    Morris Dees is an upper-echelon power broker. So, if unmitigated power and influence is evil then, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I may not agree with a lot put out there by such groups, but I don't like government lists. These terms such as "hate group" and "terrorist" get thrown around too easily and lead to too many deadly actions by the government. For that matter I wouldn't want BLM on the "hate group" list, unless its Bureau of Land Management.
    But Black Lives Matter IS a hate group. Who's burning down neighborhoods? The folks on that website? Or BLM thugs?

But Black Lives Matter IS a hate group. Who's burning down neighborhoods? The folks on that website? Or BLM thugs?
    A group is doing that or is it individuals? I am sure most BLM members are not for burning down neighborhoods, just agitators.

If White Lives Matter is Racist, then so is BLM, or ALM apparently.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I have no idea who WLM is, but unfreaking real. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/31/us...ate-group.html

Let me know when they start burning down their own neighborhoods and throwing Molotov cocktails into passing cars. Then they'll probably be able to remove that label, I guess.
    White Lives Matter leader issues mission statement in response to 'hate group' label

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) - In the wake of the Southern Poverty Law Center's decision to label White Lives Matter (WLM) a hate group in 2017, the co-founder of WLM has issued a mission statement.

Rebecca Barnette told FOX 17 Nashville she wanted to clarify what White Lives Matter stands for. Below is the mission statement issued by Barnette:

Read it here: http://fox17.com/news/local/white-li...te-group-label

Her Twitter account is here: https://twitter.com/RebeccaNSMWD

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    If White Lives Matter is Racist, then so is BLM, or ALM apparently.
    Oh but you forgot, minority groups can't be called racist.

/s

This is funny. One of our resident Jewish progressives afraid of Ron/Rand becoming president weighs in just like the SPLC. Villifying AUH20. How fitting and neg rep for not being a supporting member as claimed in your avatar.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

I don't know if they're racist, but that is a stupid name.

That said, white people destroy crap all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    I don't know if they're racist, but that is a stupid name.

That said, white people destroy crap all the time.
    All everyone has to do to find out who they are is to click some links in the article, or check out her Twitter account. Then you'll see how wrong the SPLC is, as usual. All she wants is to destroy Cultural Marxism. Why is everyone afraid to do that?

All she wants is to destroy Cultural Marxism. Why is everyone afraid to do that?
    Because 'cultural marxism' doesn't mean anything except 'everything the alt-right doesn't like.'
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    One of our resident Jewish progressives afraid of Ron/Rand becoming president weighs in just like the SPLC.
    This sentence does not make any sense whatsoever.
    Pinochet is the model

This sentence does not make any sense whatsoever.

LOL. Nice attempt to play if off. You and ZippyJuan are horrible at this.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Neg rep. You know why, rookie.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic