Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Democratic Strategist Calls For The Assassination Of Julian Assange

Democratic Strategist Calls For The Assassination Of Julian Assange

I'm sure the Clintons are on it.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...julian-assange

Democratic strategist, and CNN host, has publicly called for the "illegal assassination of that son-of-a-bitch" Julian Assange...

Meet Bob Beckel - Democratic strategist, CNN host (former Fox host), and clear "treasonous, traitor" Assange-hater...
    [...]
    This strikes us as very dangerous talk... We wonder if he is being questioned or investigated for such a public and unquestionable demand for someone to be murdered? Forget due process... "just kill the son of a bitch."
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Assange gets droned, or otherwise meets an untimely demise, he has made arrangements to leak everything he has on everyone... just like Snowden.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

WIKI: After college, Beckel served in the Philippines as a Peace Corps volunteer from 1971 to 1972

Gonna peace those mother f'ers up bad, and get some trust worthy gubmint happening ASAP.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

But see this is state sponsored media suggesting the assassination/use of violence, so it's not scary rhetoric, it is normal and accepted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

So its ok to call for the illegal assasination of that son of a bitch Bob Beckel; and to perform it.
    "The Patriarch"

The media scum hate it when their lies get exposed.
    "The Patriarch"

Guilty of nothing more than embarrassing politicians.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

So Hillary drones Assange and trump decapitates Snowden. What a choice.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Old news- story is from 2010. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d36xEvVnF2I

He currently works for CNN- not Clinton or the Democratic Party. He did work for Jimmy Carter. http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-the-curb.html

Beckel rose to cable news fame as the gruff liberal co-host of Fox’s midday gabfest The Five, a position he held from the show’s 2011 inception until he was kicked to the curb.
    As the lone left-leaning voice at the table, Beckel was a fan favorite because of his tendency for unpredictable opinions, curmudgeonly attitude (he once snarled that Julian Assange must be killed), and occasional lack of filter (he has shouted “$#@!” and “bull$#@!” on-air multiple times).
    Beckel also won over audiences by being especially forthright about his dark past—one that includes a troubled childhood, heavy drug use (mostly cocaine, he’ll admit), alcohol abuse, and an unfortunate run-in with a prostitute hell-bent on extortion.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-10-2016 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    The media scum hate it when their lies get exposed.
    No they don't, since most people don't give a $#@!. They simply bury it and it goes away.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    So Hillary drones Assange and trump decapitates Snowden. What a choice.
    I, for one, welcome our next peace-loving, violence-hating overlord.

And so will you.

Or else.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    No they don't, since most people don't give a $#@!. They simply bury it and it goes away.
    The fact that they bury it does not equate to them not hating their lies being exposed.
    "The Patriarch"

Clinton Strategist Calls for Murder of Julian Assange on TV

Clinton Strategist Calls for Murder of Julian Assange on TV
    http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ill...e-assassinate/

Hillary Clinton strategist Bob Beckel appeared on on Fox calling for the assassination of Julian Assange … “I mean, a dead man can’t leak stuff,” Beckel chillingly noted of Assange. “The guy ought to be — and I’m not for the death penalty — so, if I’m not for the death penalty, there’s only one way to do it, illegally shoot the son of a bitch.”

That’s right: A Democratic National Committee strategist … feels … someone should take it up a notch by “illegally” assassinating the organization’s founder. …

But, as if Beckel’s outlandish statement weren’t inflammatory enough, senior staff writer for Politico Michael Grunwald … happily retweeted, “I can’t wait to write a defense of the drone strike that takes out Julian Assange,” … Politico … appeared prominently in the DNC leak for working in tandem with Clinton campaign staff …

Prior to these explosive calls to hunt down and kill Assange… seemed to suggest murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich had been a source of the leaks so infuriating Beckel and Grunwald. …

the call for Assange’s assassination by a Clinton lackey … certainly lends yet more credence to growing sentiment that Hillary Clinton and her cadre of establishment supporters will quite literally stop at nothing to ensure she reaches the White House.
    http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ill...Ahi4Ipop0Ut.99

-------------------------

US “Leadership” Violent Rhetoric Against Assange
    http://www.usasupreme.com/hillary-cl...ian-assange-2/

Mainstream media again failed to report something very important! Senior US government figures including Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden have called for WikiLeaks to be registered as a terrorist organization and founder Julian Assange to be considered a “high-tech” terrorist, while government strategists and military top brass have called for his assassination. This is happening just a day after an interview of Assange with Afshin Rattansi where Julian gave a clear statement and promised to bring Hillary down before the debate stage on September 26th! …

[T]he violent rhetoric used against Assange by senior government officials from both sides of the political divide confirm that exposing corruption within the US ruling class will lead to being labelled a terrorist. …

Vice President Joe Biden … labels Assange a “high-tech terrorist” that needs to be eliminated. Hillary Clinton labeled Assange as a threat for the USA! Karl Rove described [Assange] as an “enemy combatant” who should be “hunted down.”

Democrat strategist and CNN commentator Bob Beckel went further, publicly calling for an illegal assassination. … Beckel suggested … we should forget due process and “just shoot the son of a bitch.” “A dead man can’t leak stuff,” he said.

We live in a world where exposing government corruption is considered a crime punishable by [summary execution] death … the government are not serving the people but are serving the interests of an elite ruling class. …
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Bob Beckel is not a Clinton or Democratic strategist. He did work on a Carter/ Mondale campaign though. At the time of his comments (back in 2010- six years ago), he was an obnoxous personality on Fox TV. He currently works for CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Bob Beckel is not a Clinton or Democratic strategist. He did work on a Carter/ Mondale campaign though. At the time of his comments (back in 2010- six years ago), he was an obnoxous personality on Fox TV. He currently works for CNN.
    There are different forms of Obnoxious , Beckel has it to an art form , that said , he is probably one of the more generous, likeable and decent Dems I ever meet .Most of 'em just want to spend my money , he will actually spend some of his before he starts on mine .

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bob Beckel is not a Clinton or Democratic strategist.

No, I'm pretty sure he was, Zip. In fact, I was just listening to a discussion with him the other day where he recalled Bill clinton tackling him on th front lawn for doing something wrong and Hillary had to pull him off of him. It was actually funny to listen to him tell the story.

Oh, nevermind. Scratch that. I'm thinking of Dick Morris, Zip. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    2010 video of comments by a Fox News commentator- not a Democratic Party strategist.

2010 video of comments by a Fox News commentator- not a Democratic Party strategist.
    What's the difference ?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I pray that Wikileaks drops some truth bombs on the Clinton Campaign... and I don't care if they come from Putin or not....

As far as I'm concerned, this election should be about one thing....

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

He's also an alcoholic, racist, anti-Semite and misogynist. But he's a Democrat, so it's ok.

Hillary Clinton strategist Bob Beckel called Julian Assange to be assassinated

and this surprises who?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

http://www.snopes.com/bob-beckel-julian-assange/ I would say this topic has no relationship to the 2016 election and should be moved to an appropriate forum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawkeye View Post
    http://www.snopes.com/bob-beckel-julian-assange/ I would say this topic has no relationship to the 2016 election and should be moved to an appropriate forum.
    Are you kidding? Assange has a lot political power over Hillary and any corrupted official. Assange is definitely playing a role in 2016 elections. Without Wikileaks, we would not know about DNC corrupt ways to prop up Hillary.

People are voting Trump to clean DC of those corrupted individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    and this surprises who?
    me. I learned that today. I didn't know the USA is becoming a fascist state. The fact the MSN is not fleshing him out like the MSN fleshed out all Trump campaign managers is outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Are you kidding? Assange has a lot political power over Hillary and any corrupted official. Assange is definitely playing a role in 2016 elections. Without Wikileaks, we would not know about DNC corrupt ways to prop up Hillary.

People are voting Trump to clean DC of those corrupted individuals.
    LOL sounds like a plan:
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    me. I learned that today. I didn't know the USA is becoming a fascist state.
    It says you have been here since 2008. Did you not read the board at all over the past eight years?

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    It says you have been here since 2008. Did you not read the board at all over the past eight years?
    LOL, honestly, that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic