Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clowns!

Exclamation Clowns!

I hate clowns almost as much as I hate snakes. Snakes only rank higher because I see them more often. I don't kill snakes because I know they serve a purpose (and I'm chicken) but if I find a clown in my yard, his ass is grass.

Parents warned about clown luring kids into woods in South Carolina

In what seems like a follow-up to one of Stephen King’s most well-known novels, a South Carolina apartment complex is being warned about a clown that is attempting to lure children into the woods.

Residents at a Greenville, South Carolina-area apartment complex received letters on Wednesday stating that the property management has received complaints about a clown "trying to lure children into the woods" and reminded them to not let their kids walk alone or in the woods at night, WHNS reported.

"I thought my child was seeing things," Donna Arnold, a resident, said. "And then the next day I had about 30 kids come up to me and say, 'Did you see the clown in the woods?'"

Bruce Wilson, a community activist, told WHNS that he is helping make the complex safer for children.

"We have about two to three hundred children out here," he said. "I want to make sure that law enforcement is doing the right thing."

A letter sent to residents of one neighborhood said the following:

There has been several conversations and a lot of complaints to the office regarding a clown or a person dressed in clown clothing taking children or trying to lure children in the woods. First and foremost at Fleetwood Manor Apartments children's safety is a top priority. At no time should a child be alone at night, or walking in the roads or wooded areas at night. Also if a person or persons are seen you are to immediately call the police. Greenville County Police Department is aware of the situation and have been riding the property daily. Remember there is a 10pm curfew for the property so to ensure your children's safety please keep them in the house during night hours and make sure at ALL times children are supervised. Anymore information that becomes regarding this issue will be sent out to all residents. Thank you, Property Manager
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/trending-n...ina_/431751981
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    These clowns are the worst:

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

And there's this freak...

Clown carrying black balloons gives Wisconsin city the creeps

Night owls in and around Green Bay, Wis. have been on the lookout this week for a frightening figure.

A figure dressed in an unkempt clown costume with full face makeup and carrying four black balloons has put a scare into some residents of the city on the shore of Lake Michigan.

The clown, dubbed "Gags" by the administrator of a Facebook fan page, was first spotted early Monday morning. The page contains several photos of the clown purported to have been taken the following day.

Despite a number of phone calls, local police say there's nothing they can do.

"This person is not breaking the law," Capt. Kevin Warych of the Green Bay Police Department told USA TODAY. "He can walk in a clown costume anywhere he wants."
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/05...ty-creeps.html
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Yeah clowns are scawwy! <shudders>

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I put a bounty on snakes and clowns . My sector is clear .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I put a bounty on snakes and clowns . My sector is clear .
    Jokers still all right?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Jokers still all right?
    Yeah

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    HB's favorite lair:

Last edited by Danke; 08-30-2016 at 06:18 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

It's an epidemic!

The guy from the WCA is clearly part of the cover up.

Creepy Clown Sightings Spread Across Nation

Days after several reports of spooky clowns alarming residents in California, pranksters in similar costumes are popping up in other states.

Sgt. Tom Weger of the Fishers Police Department in Indiana thinks his town is dealing with a copycat.

"We have had over the past week three calls of a suspicious person dressed in a creepy clown outfit," Weger told ABC News today. "We believe it's just one individual dressing up as a clown and kind of creeping people out a bit."

Police looked for the clown but never found him, he added. "As of right now, he hasn't broken any law," Weger said.

The reports come after similar sightings this month in Bakersfield, California, and the launch of social media accounts using the name "Wasco Clown," showing a scary clown posing at different locations in Bakersfield and nearby cities.

Fishers, Indiana, isn't alone in the new sightings, days before Halloween. Residents of Albuquerque, New Mexico, were recently spooked when a scary clown posed for a photo in front of a local restaurant and posted it on social media. But the clown, Tickles, told ABC affiliate KOAT-TV in Albuquerque that he didn't mean any harm by the scary photo.

"I haven't gotten any phone calls, but we've had several news outlets here in Albuquerque report on it," Albuquerque Police Department spokesman Tanner Tixier said of the spooky clown. "It has not become a police matter yet."

And clowns have also reportedly appeared in Jacksonville, Florida, popping up on security footage.

The World Clown Association says such spooky sightings are giving clowns a bad rap.

"People dressed as horror clowns are not 'real clowns,'" president-elect Randy Christensen said. "They are taking something innocent and wholesome and perverting it to create fear in their audience."

Clowns, he added, should promote "positive, family-friendly" enjoyment.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/creepy-clow...ry?id=26348601

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I had a bad clown experience. My stinky brother got a clown mask and used to scare me with it after my parents went to bed. We had to share a room (top bunk) an he would put on the mask and stand on the ladder staring at me - when I noticed him, he would stab me with one of those fake knives. That mask got creepier with age because it lost a bunch of hair when it got stuck in the goop that leaked out of our Stretch Armstrong doll.*shudders*

If I had my own country, I would ban clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I had a bad clown experience. My stinky brother got a clown mask and used to scare me with it after my parents went to bed. We had to share a room (top bunk) an he would put on the mask and stand on the ladder staring at me - when I noticed him, he would stab me with one of those fake knives. That mask got creepier with age because it lost a bunch of hair when it got stuck in the goop that leaked out of our Stretch Armstrong doll.*shudders*

If I had my own country, I would ban clowns.
    Would you ban ~Hugz~ from creepy "dudes" too?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Would you ban ~Hugz~ from creepy "dudes" too?
    Nah, I'm a hugger, myself. I'm also a bit creepy sometimes.

Nah, I'm a hugger, myself. I'm also a bit creepy sometimes.
    I think most of us have gathered that in the last 4 years.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

[QUOTE=Suzanimal;6298924]It's an epidemic!

The guy from the WCA is clearly part of the cover up.

Fishers and Carmel are the more affluent areas on the North side of Indy , creepy clown is not going to fare well there. What if they are all just the same person ? creepy serial clown ....

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John Wayne Gacy was a clown.

Security camera footage of a clown on someone's porch.

Most politicians are clowns too.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

That fact has never been lost on me .Of course I an not going to end up buried in someones basement .

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Most politicians are clowns too.
    Yep! I would ban them, too.

They look like Juggalos. $#@!in' clown sympathizers!

French Town Bans Clown Costumes Amid Nationwide 'Aggressive Clown' Terror

In Vendargues, a small French town near Montpellier, there will be one classic costume conspicuously missing this Halloween. Under order of decree by Mayor Pierre Dudieuzere, no resident age 13 or above shall wear a clown costume or clown makeup in public this October 31.

So what are we looking at here? An extreme case of coulrophobia? Au contraire! It seems nearby cities and towns have been terrorized by evil teenage clowns for the past several weeks. Dudieuzere said he's merely aiming to "avoid confusion and eventual disruption on the occasion of the feast of Halloween."

Vendargues' ban on clowning around in public lasts through November 30, 2014, although an extension is possible if "the evolution of this phenomenon" of menacing clowns continues. Those who break the clown ban will be arrested and prosecuted, though the decree does not say what the punishment is. Also no word on whether mimes are prohibited.

According to the BBC, French police have recently arrested more than a dozen teen clowns who were "frightening passers-by" with weapons and sometimes physically assaulting people. "The incidents appeared to be fuelled by a clown craze on social media," the BBC article reports cryptically.

A story from earlier in the week elaborates on this alleged evil clown "social media craze", which apparently is not just a phénomène français but an "international trend."

"Earlier this month in the US, there were several reports of scary clowns in California, Florida and New Mexico," the BBC's Anne-Marie Tomchak reports.

Photos of clowns were shared on social media accounts using the name "Wasco Clown". The Wasco Clown was was originally an art project featuring photos of an anonymous clown in the town of the same name. It inspired copycats, with some sharing disturbing images of clowns in intimidating scenarios. Social media accounts using the Wasco Clown name built up a following on Twitter and Instagram. There was also on a tribute Facebook page.

Yes, folks, anyone in the whole world who posts clown photos to the Internet is clearly part of this global violent clown conspiracy. Don't worry, though: "Social media is also being used as part of a counter movement. In France, police say groups are organising online to track down the clowns and they're taking the matter very seriously," Tomchak notes.

According to the French Ministry of the Interior, several clown hunters were arrested carrying batons and brass knuckles. "Possession of a weapon on a public road is an offense punishable by imprisonment," says the Ministry in a statement. "Everyone, aggressive clowns clowns or hunters, discovered in possession of a weapon ... on the highway will be arrested" and taken into police custody. The statement also urges French citizens to report "aggressive clowns" to authorities immediately.
    http://reason.com/blog/2014/10/31/fr...this-halloween

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

They look like Juggalos. $#@!in' clown sympathizers!
    Meh, it's been done already...

Somebody's gonna get shot...

Security camera footage of a clown on someone's porch.

The new Pennywise from the movie to be released next year ...

I hope I never see a clown movie.

I also hate mimes. One Halloween I dressed up like a mime who had been beaten up. The costume was called, Everyone Hates a Mime.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The new Pennywise from the movie to be released next year ...

One of the Skarsgard boys. Brother of the guy who plays Floki on Vikings.

Suz, stay out of Philadelphia!!

That's one expensive clown college! America's first ever 'circus university' charging $15,000-a-year is set to open in Philadelphia
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ladelphia.html

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast