Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arizona Poll Shows Razor Thin Margin Between John McCain, Kelli Ward Heading into Election

Arizona Poll Shows Razor Thin Margin Between John McCain, Kelli Ward Heading into Election

Arizona Poll Shows Razor Thin Margin Between John McCain, Kelli Ward Heading into Election

Dr. Kelli Ward may end up pulling off a surprise victory against longtime incumbent Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) on Tuesday, as new polling from Breitbart News Network and Gravis Marketing shows a razor thin lead for McCain.

Ward, a former state senator who stepped down from that post to focus on the U.S. Senate race, trails McCain with Arizona Republicans by just four points heading into election day. Ward gets 33 percent in the latest Breitbart/Gravis poll compared to McCain’s 37 percent. Twenty-three percent of the likely GOP primary voters are undecided walking into election day.
    http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...into-election/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Should I be interested in Ward?

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Should I be interested in Ward?
    Where have you been? Are you interested in getting rid of McCain?

Endorsed by Ron Paul:

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Seems like there should be more discussion about her. What's her record like as a state senator in Arizona?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Where have you been? Are you interested in getting rid of McCain?

Endorsed by Ron Paul:
    Places?

I've not been heavily active here in a few months. So i'm not all that up to date on local races outside my area.

Please, PLEASE let McCain lose!

please please please vote out McCain!
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Somewhat old but still relevant;

"The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone tell her to stay the hell away from Glenn Beck.

Breitbart has about as much credibility these days as Infowars... the poll referenced in the OP shows no such thing.

Unfortunately Senator Ward will not win this election tomorrow.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Breitbart has about as much credibility these days as Infowars... the poll referenced in the OP shows no such thing.

How do you feel about washington post? http://archive.is/wyFkx

I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Anyone know if Arizona is a run-off primary state? I.E. if McCain doesn't get 50% +1 of the vote, do they have a run-off vote? That's how Ted Cruz won in texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Somewhat old but still relevant;

I wish that was running 24/7 in Arizona as an infomercial.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Seeing McCain finally replaced would make my day almost as much as seeing Rand get the POTUS nod.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Anyone know if Arizona is a run-off primary state? I.E. if McCain doesn't get 50% +1 of the vote, do they have a run-off vote? That's how Ted Cruz won in texas.
    Only locally, and not in senate elections. https://ballotpedia.org/Arizona_Runo...ion_100_(1992)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    Seeing McCain finally replaced would make my day almost as much as seeing Rand get the POTUS nod.
    Indeed. McCain is just about everything wrong in politics all wrapped into one creepy old ball. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    May the death merchant lose big.

Breitbart (and McCain) trying to lower expectations so when the results are in and they aren't "razor thin" they can declare a "huge victory" to try to give momentum against the Democratic opponent.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...ry-ward-227511

McCain says people in his state are angry, the economic recovery is uneven and the atmosphere is volatile. He expects to prevail over conservative challenger Kelli Ward, but the margin of victory will decide whether he barrels or limps into the toughest general election fight of his 34-year political career, against Democratic Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick.
    Barring a stunning upset, he will face off against Kirkpatrick, a centrist Democrat backed by the national party. Democrats would love nothing more than to upset a fixture of Republican politics — in a longtime GOP stronghold that’s been gradually trending left thanks to the state's skyrocketing Latino population.

Though polls have shown a sizable lead for McCain over Ward, Republicans are bracing for the possibility that McCain wins by single digits on Tuesday given the volatile political atmosphere in Arizona and the nation. The presidential primary process gave the GOP Donald Trump, so McCain allies aren’t taking anything for granted in a state where McCain was censured by the state Republican Party just two years ago.

So McCain is sticking to the political playbook he always returns to: Treat all challengers seriously, never relax and scrape for one more vote than his opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post

Looks like Breitbart was way off. And that is who Trump wanted running his campaign?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-31-2016 at 12:12 AM.

McCain a thirty-three year incumbent, "war hero", and former party presidential candidate for the party barely squeaked out a 51.7% majority in the primary.

Would have been better to see him removed, but this is still Good News! It shows how much the neocons are losing their influence when their darling of death, former presidential aspirant, party icon, "war hero", former POW, three decade incumbent can barely squeak out a majority in his own party primary.

Skeletor
    Last edited by AZJoe; 08-31-2016 at 07:53 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

I predict that this would be McCain's last term.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    How do you feel about washington post? http://archive.is/wyFkx

LOL. It wasn't even close.

Quote Originally Posted by adissa View Post
    LOL. It wasn't even close.
    That depends on the definition of close. Nearly 50% of Arizona republican voters voted against John McCain.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I voted for Ward... but I knew it wasn't going to happen. Arizona is full of retards. Re-elected John McCain, Sheriff Arpaio, and voted overwhelmingly for Trump in the Primary.

Bunch of non-thinking retards in my state. Sigh
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

#NeverMcCain

So who is the Libertarian running in the General? Or has Arizona adopted the top two rule like California?

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I voted for Ward... but I knew it wasn't going to happen. Arizona is full of retards. Re-elected John McCain, Sheriff Arpaio, and voted overwhelmingly for Trump in the Primary.

Bunch of non-thinking retards in my state. Sigh
    What reasons do they give for voting for that POS?

What reasons do they give for voting for that POS?
    Lol... which POS? McCain or Arpaio? Arpaio is about to be indicted and McCain is about to die of old age and cancer. People here just tow the GOP line mostly... they 'don't like brown people' and they 'support war heroes like McCain'.....

Again... non-thinking retards.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Lol... which POS? McCain or Arpaio? Arpaio is about to be indicted and McCain is about to die of old age and cancer. People here just tow the GOP line mostly... they 'don't like brown people' and they 'support war heroes like McCain'.....

Again... non-thinking retards.
    McCain. It was a GOP primary, so they must just default to the incumbent. Don't they know how corrupt McCain is?

McCain. It was a GOP primary, so they must just default to the incumbent. Don't they know how corrupt McCain is?
    Major pro-McCain ad blitz here the passed couple months. Really really bad ads spewing lies... "Chemtrail Kelli" "Kelli voted against cooperating with counterterrorism officials" "Kelli Voted Against funding the Troops"..... it was constant and loud and did its damage. There was no response from the Ward campaign.... at least on the mediums that I frequent (talk radio, internet news sites, etc)

- Diogenes of Sinope

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast