Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Return of the Weiner

Return of the Weiner

Can't stop, won't stop...

I read somewhere else, his new handle is Randy Mongoose, this is unconfirmed.

This is baby-sitting — Anthony Weiner-style.
    While his wife, Huma Abedin, travels the country campaigning for Hillary Clinton, the disgraced ex-congressman has been sexting with a busty brunette out West — and even sent her a lurid crotch shot with his toddler son in the picture, The Post has learned.

The stay-at-home cad shot the revealing photo while discussing massage parlors “near my old apartment” shortly after 3 a.m. on July 31, 2015, a screenshot of the exchange shows.

Weiner was clearly aroused by his conversation with the 40-something divorcee when he abruptly changed the subject.
    “Someone just climbed into my bed,” Weiner wrote.
    “Really?” she responded.

Weiner then hit “Send” on the cringe-inducing image, which shows a bulge in his white, Jockey-brand boxer briefs and his son cuddled up to his left, wrapped in a light-green blanket.

“You do realize you can see you[r] Weiner in that pic??” the woman wrote.

Moments after forwarding the photo, Weiner freaked out over the possibility he had accidentally posted it publicly — just as he did during the infamous episode that forced him to resign from Congress in 2011.

“Ooooooh . . . I was scared. For half a second I thought I posted something. Stop looking at my crotch,” Weiner wrote back.
    “Whatever. You did it on purpose,” she replied.
    “O I see you thought you posted on your TL [public timeline] not DM [direct message]. S–t happens be careful,” she added.

The object of Weiner’s affections is his polar opposite politically: a self-avowed supporter of Donald Trump and the National Rifle Association who’s used Twitter to bash both President Obama and Clinton.
    More at link
    http://nypost.com/2016/08/28/anthony...-bed-with-him/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, his kid is right next to him. Dude is f'd in the head.

Dad of the Year 2016 nominee.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

"...Stop looking at my crotch,” Weiner wrote back

Stop posting it, douche bag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    "...Stop looking at my crotch,” Weiner wrote back

Stop posting it, douche bag.
    He is not a douche bag, he is a beard - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beard_(companion)

Huma Abedin is separating from her husband Anthony Weiner in the wake of his latest sexting scandal.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4Ijv2ooiw
    Follow us: @MAIlOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Drudge Headline: She's Had Enough Weiner (with a picture of her walking with Hillary wearing coordinated outfits.)

I don't appreciate Drudge's Trumplove, but that headline is funny.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

The media is covering this heavily, including the Clinton News Network (CNN). No doubt they have multiple goals: take attention away from Hillary's pay for play scandal, possibly get an inflammatory quote from Trump, and attempt to inflame the gender wars.

Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin to Separate After His Latest Sexting Scandal

Huma Abedin, the wife of the former Representative Anthony D. Weiner, announced on Monday that the couple were separating in the wake of a report that Mr. Weiner had been involved in another sexting scandal.

Mr. Weiner, who resigned in 2011 after it was revealed he had been sending lewd messages and photos to random women online, apparently deleted his Twitter account on Monday after The New York Post reported that he had exchanged sexual messages with an unidentified woman last year.

The initial scandal destroyed his political career and strained his marriage to Ms. Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton.

On Monday, Ms. Abedin said in a statement: “After long and painful consideration and work on my marriage, I have made the decision to separate from my husband. Anthony and I remain devoted to doing what is best for our son, who is the light of our life. During this difficult time, I ask for respect for our privacy.”

But Ms. Abedin’s separation quickly became political fodder for Donald J. Trump, Mrs. Clinton’s Republican opponent.

“Huma is making a very wise decision. I know Anthony Weiner well, and she will be far better off without him,” Mr. Trump said in a statement.

“I only worry for the country in that Hillary Clinton was careless and negligent in allowing Weiner to have such close proximity to highly classified information,” he continued. “Who knows what he learned and who he told? It’s just another example of Hillary Clinton’s bad judgment. It is possible that our country and its security have been greatly compromised by this.”
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/30/ny...ma-abedin.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    Wow, his kid is right next to him. Dude is f'd in the head.
    For mundanes, this event would warrant a CPS visit.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Drudge Headline: She's Had Enough Weiner (with a picture of her walking with Hillary wearing coordinated outfits.)

I don't appreciate Drudge's Trumplove, but that headline is funny.
    LOL. Lovers do start to look alike after a while...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    For mundanes, this event would warrant a CPS visit.
    Indeed. Not that I would wish that on any child.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I heard that Huma is Farsi for "little lesbian"

like many men, thinks too much with his penis. But being married to robotic Huma, its hard to fault the guy.

What about all those pics of chicks nearly naked with their kid in the pic, or they had their kid take the pic? No big deal?
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    What about all those pics of chicks nearly naked with their kid in the pic, or they had their kid take the pic? No big deal?
    I think it depends on the context of the pic. I have pics of me nearly naked with my sons. It was me and my oldest playing in a bubble bath. He wasn't even a year old in that photo, btw.

Weiner's pic isn't bad because he's in his underwear next to his kid, it's bad because he appears to have an erection and he's texting a side chick.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    like many men, thinks too much with his penis. But being married to robotic Huma, its hard to fault the guy.
    What's up with these "progressive" women who can't keep their ol' men satisfied?

Bill steps out for head now this schlep is stroking his cell phone.........

Jiminy Crickets. I don't get these fellers at all. There's no way I could ever bring myself to take a selfie of my body half nekit. There's something weird about that. The other stuff is just icing on the cake. Weirdos...
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-30-2016 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Jiminy Crickets. I don't get these fellers at all. There's no way I could ever bring myself to take a selfie of my body half nekit. There's something weird about that. The other stuff is just icing on the cake. Weirdos...
    I have no issues with my body at all, modesty isn't in my vocabulary unless I'm discussing other people...

Respect is though, I won't parade around neekid unless the situation is appropriate and I certainly won't subject unknowing people...

To me, as I said, the issue is why can't these women keep their men satisfied? Most of us are really pretty simple creatures down deep.....

I haven't followed this story very closely, and really don't care to waste too much time doing so. But I do have some questions. How did the Post obtain these texts and pics? Did the woman in question go running to the Post with them? If so, has any source suggested a motive? And, more specifically, was this latest incident set up as a trap from the beginning?
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    I haven't followed this story very closely, and really don't care to waste too much time doing so. But I do have some questions. How did the Post obtain these texts and pics? Did the woman in question go running to the Post with them? If so, has any source suggested a motive? And, more specifically, was this latest incident set up as a trap from the beginning?
    I wouldn't doubt it was a set up.

The stay-at-home cad shot the revealing photo while discussing massage parlors “near my old apartment” shortly after 3 a.m. on July 31, 2015, a screenshot of the exchange shows.
    The object of Weiner’s affections is his polar opposite politically: a self-avowed supporter of Donald Trump and the National Rifle Association who’s used Twitter to bash both President Obama and Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I wouldn't doubt it was a set up.
    U r spending too much time on what Weiner is up to.
    Last edited by Danke; 08-30-2016 at 07:57 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    U r spending too much time on what Weiner is up too.
    Good girls spend plenty of time..........

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    U r spending too much time on what Weiner is up too.
    It's a hard job but someone's gotta stay up on all the Weiner news. Sometimes, I feel like I need a stiff one after taking in all the junk that man puts out there.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The media is covering this heavily, including the Clinton News Network (CNN). No doubt they have multiple goals: take attention away from Hillary's pay for play scandal, possibly get an inflammatory quote from Trump, and attempt to inflame the gender wars.
    yes or even just getting sympathy votes from women because of evil men..... Looks like win win.....they will forget he was a Democrat.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    Good questions
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    She didn't do anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    She didn't do anything.......... ..........................wrong.

Maybe the guy's just a douche, maybe she is?

Granted he's the one stroking the cell phone.....................But why?

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post

Can you blame him?
    If his ol' lady was taking care of him yeah......

If she was neglecting him yeah too but to a much lesser extent depending on her behavior and attitude.

Sex is an important part of any relationship especially a marriage and both people have to put out....................................Or get out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast