Thread: The BroChoice campaign-“How To Convince A Girl To Get An Abortion.”

The BroChoice campaign-“How To Convince A Girl To Get An Abortion.”

BroChoice Activist Writes to Men on “How To Convince A Girl To Get An Abortion”

The BroChoice campaign — which pushes the notion that supporting abortion is a good thing for men to do because it allows them to get out of the responsibility of becoming a parent by pressuring their partner to have an abortion — is getting worse.

Now, a writer at a popular blog called Return of Kings has written a manual on “How To Convince A Girl To Get An Abortion.” The column is as sick as the headline sounds.

Let’s face it: sexually active people have accidents. $#@! happens, that’s life. But we know that men have no reproductive rights in opting out of a being a parent. With only two birth control options available to men (a condom and a vasectomy) the words you use to get your girl off the fence about having an abortion must be well thought out. If you are not ready to be a father, the following arguments may help you convince a girl to get an abortion.

The first two methods I describe below have worked for me in separate instances for the two abortions I have paid for. I know other guys who simply did not say the right things or trusted her to “make the right decision.” Well, now they are stuck paying child support for children they barely see.

The first method is most applicable for a girl who is a long term booty call or girlfriend; basically, a girl who believes there is an emotional element to your sexual relationship. For these situations I recommend the “Hail Mary,” a term referring to the end of an American football game when a team attempts a difficult play in a last ditch effort to win.

The second method is best used on girls where minimal emotions were involved in the sexual relationship: infrequent booty calls, ONS girls, or as a secondary method if the “hail mary” does not work on your girlfriend. I call it the $#@! method.

Obviously some demographics (young, college girls with career on the mind) require little effort to convince, but not all women are as easily swayed. Getting inside a woman’s head to convince her to get an abortion might require you to be very persuasive and creative in your approach. My hope is that if this advice helps just one man to convince his future baby’s mama to spare him from becoming a parent against his will, it was worth the writeup.
    The cowardly man who spells out how to get his partner to kill his own child writes anonymously, without giving his real name. His profile says he is a ” is a libertarian that enjoys spending his time in developing countries.”

Perhaps he spends time in nations that regard women as inferior people to men — since that’s the same approach he takes to cajoling them into having an abortion.

His piece follows one earlier this month from a pro-abortion man who says Oregon is the best place to have sex, because it has virtually no abortion limits.

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/08/28/b...ampaign=buffer
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What about convincing a girl to take the morning after pill?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What about it? Are you writing a manual on it?
    "The Patriarch"

I've always done the opposite.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    What about it? Are you writing a manual on it?
    No, but I suppose I have some credentials.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

With only two birth control options available to men (a condom and a vasectomy)
    And there is the problem, he's leaving out at least 1 major option.

No, but I suppose I have some credentials.
    You must be very proud.
    "The Patriarch"

This is just disgusting.

Finally, explain if she has the abortion now, you will be able to plan your lives together so that everything is perfect. Then, after she agrees and has the abortion, dump her. It’s called a “hail mary” in part because of its difficulty to execute, so if you stay with her post-abortion and she becomes pregnant again you’re really $#@!ed.
    http://www.returnofkings.com/16089/h...et-an-abortion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    That's the kind of guy a lot of women like to have sex with, so that is how guys have been trained to act.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    And there is the problem, he's leaving out at least 1 major option.
    I count two
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Convincing is too much effort. Isn't it much easier to just put it in the morning coffee?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

That's the kind of guy a lot of women like to have sex with, so that is how guys have been trained to act.
    I wouldn't say a lot but, yeah, there are definitely women who seem to enjoy being used. Personally, I don't understand the attraction to the pua types.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Thanks for getting to the heart of the matter.
    Did anyone besides me read the original article?

Who is the bigger piece of $#@!? The man who convinces a woman to get an abortion, or the woman who is going to have men with guns make him pay through the nose for 18 years if she doesn't get one?

It's not a situation that arose in a vacuum.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Thanks for getting to the heart of the matter.
    Did anyone besides me read the original article?

Who is the bigger piece of $#@!? The man who convinces a woman to get an abortion, or the woman who is going to have men with guns make him pay through the nose for 18 years if she doesn't get one?

It's not a situation that arose in a vacuum.
    The article is named "How To Convince A Girl To Get An Abortion". So there is plenty of $#@! being spread all around.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Convincing is too much effort. Isn't it much easier to just put it in the morning coffee?
    That's not really my style - although I'm sure if it was my style, I would be getting laid a lot more, that is the kind of guys most girls seem to dig.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I wouldn't say a lot but, yeah, there are definitely women who seem to enjoy being used. Personally, I don't understand the attraction to the pua types.
    Bottom line is the "PUA types" (whether they are doing it on purpose, or whether it comes natural to them) are the ones the girls have sex with at the end of the day, and the guys who aren't like that have very little to no sex in comparison. The thing is, even most women who SAY they don't like that type of guy will say that all day long, then they will go $#@! that type of guy anyway. Very few actually mean it when they say it (you may be one of them, but based on the gas lighting thread you may not ). Men have heard it over and over, and then watched the results, and the ones who can have become $#@!s so they can get laid more often.

If women actually wanted guys to be nicer, then it would be a very easy problem to solve. I'm just not convinced that is what they really want.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-29-2016 at 01:28 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bottom line is the "PUA types" (whether they are doing it on purpose, or whether it comes natural to them) are the ones the girls have sex with at the end of the day, and the guys who aren't like that have very little to no sex in comparison. The thing is, even most women who SAY they don't like that type of guy will say that all day long, then they will go $#@! that type of guy anyway. Very few actually mean it when they say it (you may be one of them, but based on the gas lighting thread you may not ). Men have heard it over and over, and then watched the results, and the ones who can have become $#@!s so they can get laid more often.

If women actually wanted guys to be nicer, then it would be a very easy problem to solve. I'm just not convinced that is what they really want.
    There seems to be a huge segment of the female population you have never come in contact with.
    "The Patriarch"

There seems to be a huge segment of the female population you have never come in contact with.
    No, this is pretty universal. Like I said, women say one thing, and $#@! another. Not all, but the vast majority.

No, this is pretty universal. Like I said, women say one thing, and $#@! another. Not all, but the vast majority.
    No, it's not. Just in the circles you run in.
    "The Patriarch"

No, it's not. Just in the circles you run in.
    You keep telling yourself that, but I'm going to remain in reality.

When you've been with someone over 20 years, you're bound to say and do $#@!ty things to them at some point. Believe it or not, I'm not exactly a little angel all the time, myself.

You keep telling yourself that, but I'm going to remain in reality.
    In YOUR reality. Not mine or plenty of other peoples. I've been with the same woman for well over twenty years and she's nothing like that. My ex was, it's not hard to see the difference. Neither of my sisters or a host of other women I know fit your description. You see what you want to. Yes, there are plenty like that, but you stating the majority are is just your projecting.
    "The Patriarch"

In YOUR reality. Not mine or plenty of other peoples. I've been with the same woman for well over twenty years and she's nothing like that. My ex was, it's not hard to see the difference. Neither of my sisters or a host of other women I know fit your description. You see what you want to. Yes, there are plenty like that, but you stating the majority are is just your projecting.
    Your sample size is too small. Mine is in the thousands.

Right, because those I listed are the only women I come in contact with.
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sperm donor, egg donor -too big to fail. Set up conditions to fail, and then make the weak pay with their lives.

And then eventually die yourself.

Ignoring effort and higher ideals when the conclusion is obvious, it's what selfish, frightened man/woman does best.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Origanalist again.

Here's a real life example of what a Libertarian making an excuse to take a weaker life looks like:

Let me tell ya why I temporarily abandoned life principles to preserve my own life, and most lives around me...

Abandon life, to preserve my own life, and therefore avoid a correction in my own life.
    It truly shows how much I understand and believe in an individual's right to their own life. Corrections? Bah!

Obvious hypocrisy is obvious. Now if a dead human were arguing for abortion... lol

That's the cool thing about truth, it's friggin' consistent and ever searching -and all I can ACTIVELY do is run away from it, or choose to follow it only so far. People don't have problems with people, people have problems with truth.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

I know plenty of both types of women - the faithful ones, and the ones that sleep around.
    The ones that sleep around tend to be as utterly unconcerned with the emotions of their partners as is the author of this article. They are the ones the author would place in his second category, the ones casually sleeping around, who would respond to his "a$$hole method".
    So as they are so manipulative, it's hard for me to get worked up about their getting manipulated.

I'll admit there are probably a lot of women in his first category, long term girlfriends who think the relationship is eventually going to go somewhere, who eventually are going to get used. But I also have to admit, in the name of equality of the sexes, of course, that this goes both ways. Falling in with someone who is superficially attractive in the hope of securing a long-term relationship and ultimately getting hurt isn't something women have a monopoly on. Far from it.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.