Thread: People Who Control America

People Who Control America

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quit looking at me when I watch the video.
    "The Patriarch"

That video looks interesting. I will have to watch it. Probably some very good insights.

There are some real corners of influence and power; however, I still think the world is just too big a place for me to ever accept that statement. Something much greater and beyond is in control. The great equalizer on earth is that everyone dies. Doesn't matter how much money, power, or status one possesses. That might sound textbook or cliched, but I think it's true. No one person, organization, or entity controls everything. Even the people who control something are often at odds.

Not to derail from the thread subject, so I will give one example; the example of entertainment. People say sports are a distraction from real issues. I disagree because recreation is part of life. You can enjoy a baseball game and still get on with life. I'm not letting people dictate my enjoyment. It's too defeatist. Life is too short for that.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 08-28-2016 at 11:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    That video looks interesting. I will have to watch it. Probably some very good insights.

There are some real corners of influence and power; however, I still think the world is just too big a place for me to ever accept that statement. Something much greater and beyond is in control. The great equalizer on earth is that everyone dies. Doesn't matter how much money, power, or status one possesses. That might sound textbook or cliched, but I think it's true. No one person, organization, or entity controls everything. Even the people who control something are often at odds.

Not to derail from the thread subject, so I will give one example; the example of entertainment. People say sports are a distraction from real issues. I disagree because recreation is part of life. You can enjoy a baseball game and still get on with life. I'm not letting people dictate my enjoyment. It's too defeatist. Life is too short for that.
    Everyone may die, but it's also possible some people are 200, 300+ years old.
    I am the spoon.

Ben Swann? Seriously! Ok, putting on my "to watch" list.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Ben Swann? Seriously! Ok, putting on my "to watch" list.
    I think most here will find the subject matter familiar.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I think most here will find the subject matter familiar.
    Have you watched it?

If so how 'bout a synopsis?

The US is a constitutional republic, sovereignty resides in the people.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAnIllegalImmigrant View Post
    That is so 18th century.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by NotAnIllegalImmigrant View Post
    This kind of talk will get you in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Have you watched it?

If so how 'bout a synopsis?

How Goldman Sachs and the CFR control the western government's narratives and wars. How the Federal Reserve was an elaborate conspiracy from the meeting on Jekyll Island so they could control us through debt and inflation. Bringing up the usual suspects; Rockefeller's and Rothchild's and all their tentacles and minions.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    How Goldman Sachs and the CFR control the western government's narratives and wars. How the Federal Reserve was an elaborate conspiracy from the meeting on Jekyll Island so they could control us through debt and inflation. Bringing up the usual suspects; Rockefeller's and Rothchild's and all their tentacles and minions.
    All of this in just 2 hrs and 17 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    All of this in just 2 hrs and 17 minutes!
    Well it goes into the wars predicated on lies and more details. But that is the gist of that documentary.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Crazy talk.

Funny that the video in the OP is gone... but we are supposed to think there is no censorship.

Only thing these censors censor is the truth.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Free Tim Osman!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.