Thread: Glenn Beck Interviews Darrell Castle

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Glenn Beck Interviews Darrell Castle

Normally, I'd be voting Darrell Castle if the fate of the planet wasn't at stake.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is the man people should support. Over the next four years we need to insist our state legislatures stop bending over for the two major parties and find party-neutral ways to get more candidates on ballots in all 50 states--not just for President, but for other offices as well.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Normally, I'd be voting Darrell Castle if the fate of the planet wasn't at stake.
    "Fate of the planet" ...

You people are parodies of yourselves.

Could you be any more self-aggrandizingly bombastic?

(And whatever might be at stake, your vote isn't going to make a damn bit of difference, one way or the other ...)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-28-2016 at 04:33 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

If he's on the ballot in my state...
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "Fate of the planet" ...

You people are parodies of yourselves.

Could you be any more self-aggrandizingly bombastic?

(And whatever might be at stake, your vote isn't going to make a damn bit of difference, one way or the other ...)
    Maybe you just don't realize how serious this is.

Quote Originally Posted by adissa View Post
    Maybe you just don't realize how serious this is.
    I guess I'll just have to rely upon you and AuH20 to save me despite myself.

Please vote as hard as you can. The planet is counting on you!

Thanks in advance.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I guess I'll just have to rely upon you and AuH20 to save me despite myself.

Please vote as hard as you can. The planet is counting on you!

Thanks in advance.
    Most of the time, voting doesn't matter. In this lone instance, it does.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Most of the time, voting doesn't matter. In this lone instance, it does.
    Yeah, okay. Like I said before: you guys are parodies of yourselves.

(I just can't decide if it's deliberate, or if you're really that oblivious to it ...)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How does the "Constitution" Party nominee think that Ted Cruz qualifies to run for POTUS? The Constitution says that only a natural born citizen can run for POTUS. Ted Cruz is a naturalized citizen as defined by the Constitution
    RVO˩UTION

i swear not even nostridomus could perdict as many end of the worlds as the political parties do every 4 years.

Is Beck still online?!
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Mikezelot View Post
    i swear not even nostridomus could perdict as many end of the worlds as the political parties do every 4 years.
    This.

Seriously, they said that 2012 was the most important election of a lifetime, and that was one of the most mundane elections ever.
    Stop believing stupid things

Thanks for posting that. He seems pretty reasonable to me. He's certainly the only candidate you could call a constitutionalist in this race. I'll have to seriously consider him if he's on the ballot in NY. With that said, he's not as impressive as his former running mate Chuck Baldwin. His positions are pretty agreeable for me, but Baldwin spoke with a lot more confidence and certainty.