Thread: Thanks Police

Thanks Police

@TheTexan

Body-Cam Footage Shows Police Officer Rescuing Passenger From Fiery Wreck

https://gma.yahoo.com/body-cam-foota...opstories.html
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Impressive.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Hence the dilemma, this is what I expect from our police.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Human behavior exhibited by a kop.

Sad that this is newzworthy but such is the society we live in.....

Definitely brave. It's a shame the driver didn't survive.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

So brave. And humble. Its just a typical day for that Officer.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Well, it's a good thing no one else tried to do that.

Otherwise, this True Blue Hero might have had to fine, arrest, taze or indirectly kill someone:

Better to just die than run the risk of being rescued by a person who hasn't been approved by the government ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Otherwise, this True Blue Hero might have had to fine, arrest, taze or indirectly kill someone:

Better to just die than run the risk of being rescued by a person who hasn't been approved by the government ...
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

And all those people could've died by their hasty actions if it wasn't for the cop to prevent them from that risk
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    And all those people could've died by their hasty actions if it wasn't for the cop to prevent them from that risk
    That's just how it is. Cops save people's lives when they don't even want it or ask for it.

That's why they are Heroes.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Or all the others could've lived if the cops hadn't interfered ...

Or I could've won the lottery if I'd bought a ticket ...

Or pigs could've flown if they'd had wings ...

Or ... or ... or ... if ... if ... if ...

Or all the others could've lived if the cops hadn't interfered ...

Or I could've won the lottery if I'd bought a ticket ...

Or pigs could've flown if they'd had wings ...

Or ... or ... or ... if ... if ... if ...

But ... But ... But ... Heroes! Thin Blue Line! Protecting and Serving! Did I say Heroes already?

ETA: Hell, thanks to our Heroes In Blue, America has the safest donut shops in the world!
    Last edited by CCTelander; 08-28-2016 at 11:35 AM.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

The first thing I said when I saw this was that it's astounding how well those bodycams function, and how quickly the information is released, when it's a "rescue" story.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    The first thing I said when I saw this was that it's astounding how well those bodycams function, and how quickly the information is released, when it's a "rescue" story.
    If there were more kops acting like humans the interwebs would be awash with the recordings..

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    If there were more kops acting like humans the interwebs would be awash with the recordings..
    No, no, no, this stuff happens every day. Like a lot. This is a typical day for an Officer. Just ask any Officer. They'll tell you the same thing. They do this all day long.

At least 6 times a day. For each Officer.

If not more.
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.