Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Frightening Truth About Animal Protein and Cancer

Meat used to be luxury- people could not afford meat for every meal. Wealthier societies tend to consume more meats- and other things which are bad for your health in large quantities like sugars and fats. Is it the meat- or the other junk? Or both? And to repeat from earlier- it is easier to detect cancers than before. That simple change means more cases of cancer found- even if the actual frequency remains the same.

Pounds per person.

Hong Kong actually consumes twice as much meat per capita as the United States.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-29-2016 at 08:30 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yieu View Post
    Hey Gunny. I gave you rep based on your previous post in this thread because I didn't think you were being sarcastic and have had respect for you. I personally cannot see for the life of me why people would think vegetarians are "holier than thou", because I make it a point to exemplify the opposite of that. To some degree, it seems that some paleo people seem to be so as an "F-you" to vegetarians or something. I don't care what people eat. I prefer if people hunt their meat if possible.
    For vegetarians, it's a case-by-case thing, but the vast majority of vegans are $#@!s. If you don't believe me, come to the Bay Area.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    For vegetarians, it's a case-by-case thing, but the vast majority of vegans are $#@!s. If you don't believe me, come to the Bay Area.
    I will admit that vegans are more often insufferable, and the vegetarians I know tend to be more rational, in general.

Quote Originally Posted by farreri View Post
    Where did I claim I was better than you? I was just saying sorry those vegans make you so butthurt. Very ironic vegans make manly meat-eating men so butthurt.
    I will not speak for Gunny, but I suspect it is precisely this tone that prompted him to write what he did.

Your characterization and sarcastic implication that eating meat is the result of being either "neanderthal" or insecure such that one is a pussy trying to cover it up with macho bluster or meat-eating is gratuitous at best. You started out citing claims that meat is, in sé, carcinogenic. Some here, including myself, have rejected this claim and you have countered not with proper reason, but with what I see as emotionalism - at least to my posts. I've not read them all, so I will not speak more broadly.

Cancer is a subtle creature in terms of its causes. To attribute single variables to what has proven itself to be so multivariate a problem is really not valid. Furthermore, the archaeological record appears to refute the claim that meat is carcinogenic in itself. I offered you but a small handful of possible reasons for increased cancer rates - all speculative because carcinogenesis is so poorly understood.

One of my great grandfathers smoked 100 cigarettes per day, drank like a fish, ate plenty of meat, and lived to be exactly 100 years old. He owned and ran a 90,000 acre barony, worked like a ditch-digger producing foods and other farm products. Was his longevity a matter of genetics? Did the hard physical labor protect him from cancer? Was the quality of the food he consumed a contributing factor in his not having developed cancer in his lifetime? Clean air and water? Who knows? Nobody, so far as I can tell.

Cancer is a game of combinatorics. It is highly multivariate in nature, and therefore a real bugger to get wraps on. You may not be familiar with multivariate systems and it is not my place to teach you about them. But I will say that the moment the number of variables goes up past 3 or 4, linearity (predictability) rapidly flees. With cancer there may be dozens or even hundreds of variables in a given case. This is not to say that there are not things that either cause cancer in themselves or contribute such that there would have been no cancer in their absence. But again it is as yet impossible to know precisely because of the complexity and subtlety of biochemistry.

Bathe in carbon tetrachloride and chances are likely you will develop cancer, and yet even then one cannot say that it will happen for certain in any given case.

Given all this, I could as easily take your resistance to truth as a form of butthurt as you seemingly hold tight-shut your eyes to those inconvenient little factors that interfere with your apparently simplistic world view on the matter. But I don't. I don't because I am unwilling to assume quite that much about where you are coming from. More to the point, I see nothing to be gained by attempting to insult with words. It is a fruitless pursuit, IMO. YMMV.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who said you have to be vegetarian or vegan to be healthy?
    Don't put words into my mouth. It is an uncouth practice.

Ever occur to you you weren't eating enough on your vegetarian diet? Not getting enough calories can make a person get weak and cray cray. Why do you think thin women always seem so mentally and emotionally unstable?
    You have no knowledge of my circumstance. Stop assuming.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I will not speak for Gunny, but I suspect it is precisely this tone that prompted him to write what he did.

Your characterization and sarcastic implication that eating meat is the result of being either "neanderthal" or insecure such that one is a pussy trying to cover it up with macho bluster or meat-eating is gratuitous at best.
    I just post scientific evidence that a plant based diet done right is superior for human health. It's not my fault people here get burthurt for learning the truth.

You started out citing claims that meat is, in sé, carcinogenic. Some here, including myself, have rejected this claim
    Lots of people don't like to accept the science when it doesn't suite them.

and you have countered not with proper reason, but with what I see as emotionalism - at least to my posts.
    For instance? Why don't you criticize the other members when they post their snarky pics of meat all all my threads about the benefits of a plant based diet? Are you a hypocrite?

Furthermore, the archaeological record appears to refute the claim that meat is carcinogenic in itself. I offered you but a small handful of possible reasons for increased cancer rates - all speculative because carcinogenesis is so poorly understood.
    So what caused cancer back in the days before man made chemicals?

One of my great grandfathers smoked 100 cigarettes per day, drank like a fish, ate plenty of meat, and lived to be exactly 100 years old. He owned and ran a 90,000 acre barony, worked like a ditch-digger producing foods and other farm products. Was his longevity a matter of genetics? Did the hard physical labor protect him from cancer? Was the quality of the food he consumed a contributing factor in his not having developed cancer in his lifetime? Clean air and water? Who knows? Nobody, so far as I can tell.
    We are talking about the science of health. Are you seriously bringing up anecdotal evidence?

With cancer there may be dozens or even hundreds of variables in a given case.
    But why do the rates seem to follow the rate of animal consumption?

Given all this, I could as easily take your resistance to truth
    The only resistance to truth I see is from you heavy meat eaters. It's like your in denial about thinking you can be healthy with having your cake and eating it too, or for this instance, having your big plates of meat, cheese, and eggs and eating it too.

You have no knowledge of my circumstance. Stop assuming.
    I'm basing my thoughts on the logical and scientific conclusion of why you felt weaker on a vegetarian diet because it's very common for people on forms of plant based diets who don't really know what they are doing, or not preparing well to easily find themselves not eating enough. Dannno had signs he wasn't eating enough when he was vegetarian.

A plant based meme............(With lots of butter of course)

I just post scientific evidence that a plant based diet done right is superior for human health. It's not my fault people here get burthurt for learning the truth.
    Your statement carries with it the presupposition of the conclusion. That fails.

Lots of people don't like to accept the science when it doesn't suite them.
    And as often, they will believe even when the conclusions to which they have jumped are not warranted by the evidence at hand.

For instance? Why don't you criticize the other members when they post their snarky pics of meat all all my threads about the benefits of a plant based diet? Are you a hypocrite?
    It's your thread. You made the assertions. I've heard the arguments before and as structured, do not hold up.

So what caused cancer back in the days before man made chemicals?
    Did I not write earlier that cancer is not a simple disease with respect to cause? I have no idea any more than do you. But it is clear from historical records that it was not common.

We are talking about the science of health. Are you seriously bringing up anecdotal evidence?
    Most certainly I am. It demonstrates that people (and I know many more) can do all manner of things that supposedly cause cancer and not develop it.

But why do the rates seem to follow the rate of animal consumption?
    That is a FUNDAMENTALLY different point from the one you originally made. We can come up with two changes right off the top of our heads. Firstly, we now pollute our meats with hormones, pesticides, ABX, and so forth. Secondly, we eat a lot more meat. There is a vast difference between saying that eating meat causes cancer and over-consuming. The two cannot be compared. Water is not only safe, it is essential as a nutrient. Drink 3 gallons in one sitting and you will almost certainly die.

The only resistance to truth I see is from you heavy meat eaters.
    I call BULL$#@!. You are changing your tune. You begin by asserting that eating meat causes cancer with no emphasis on volumes consumed. Now you modify your assertion to "heavy meat eaters". Once again, that is an entirely different thesis.

I'm basing my thoughts on the logical and scientific conclusion of why you felt weaker on a vegetarian diet because it's very common for people on forms of plant based diets who don't really know what they are doing, or not preparing well to easily find themselves not eating enough. Dannno had signs he wasn't eating enough when he was vegetarian.
    You are basing your conclusion on baloney assumptions that are patently false. For one thing, I was brutishly strong. I rode 125 miles a day, no less than 6 days per week. When I left the vegetarian diet, I felt stronger. I ate huge amounts prior and afterward. In fact I used to frequent a restaurant in Davis called Angela's. I ate so many dinners at once, people used to come in on Wed. nights and take bets on how many I'd eat that week as Wed. was "all you can eat". I had no shortage of calories. And when I returned to eating meat I did not over-consume.

There is nothing scientific about your baseless assertions.

Hey Gunny. I gave you rep based on your previous post in this thread because I didn't think you were being sarcastic and have had respect for you. I personally cannot see for the life of me why people would think vegetarians are "holier than thou", because I make it a point to exemplify the opposite of that. To some degree, it seems that some paleo people seem to be so as an "F-you" to vegetarians or something. I don't care what people eat. I prefer if people hunt their meat if possible.

But this thread title is insufferable, and does not represent my views. farreri, you are giving people who eat like me a bad name! Please play nice and be respectful and polite.
    I don't recall you EVER acting anything even remotely like this guy. So I certainly was not trying to include you in any of that. But this really is a problem with a lot of anti meat people. Not all, but a lot. I just came from a YouTube where some Tajiks broke a glass jar off from around a cat's head, and some guy in the comments was acting all 'better than you lot' and raising cain because HE was a vegan, and us savages weren't. This was on a video of some random people rescuing a cat. Maybe their rescuing of a cat from certain death doesn't count because they occasionally eat bacon?? I dunno. It's a problem they have. It's a problem that a lot of them have. It is not a problem that you have.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I don't recall you EVER acting anything even remotely like this guy. So I certainly was not trying to include you in any of that. But this really is a problem with a lot of anti meat people. Not all, but a lot. I just came from a YouTube where some Tajiks broke a glass jar off from around a cat's head, and some guy in the comments was acting all 'better than you lot' and raising cain because HE was a vegan, and us savages weren't. This was on a video of some random people rescuing a cat. Maybe their rescuing of a cat from certain death doesn't count because they occasionally eat bacon?? I dunno. It's a problem they have. It's a problem that a lot of them have. It is not a problem that you have.
    Because only vegans love animals...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiev...baogn2ejbdpr04

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I've tried a multitude of 'diets' and one thing I've come to understand is that it that our species evolved with meat as a PART of our diet, not the bulk, but certainly not excluding meat.

To Osan's point... eating moderate amounts of organic, hormone free, grass fed meat in combination with vast amounts of vegetable, fruits, and some grains/carbs thrown in is, IMO, the perfect human diet. We are (were?) hunter gatherers. For hundreds of thousands of years, humans ate what we could find in nature and/or hunt.

Eating mass amounts of processed meats and cheeses will of course lead to increases in cancer. I would also posit that eating vast amounts of pesticide/herbicide ridden fruits and vegetable also has a tangible and measurable negative effect on human health.

What I can't stand, it people claiming that they know what is best for me without even a modicum of subject matter expertise.

Reminds me of these:

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    12 sec Suz........

Stick-girl need something in her yak-hole....

And yes I am a hunter that kills deer in the mountains, drags them back to camp, skins them, guts their carcasses, cuts them into tiny pieces, and then feeds them to my children. It doesn't get more 'organic and free range' than wild game.

There is nothing comparable, in my view, than to hunt for your own food. A man (or woman) must intrinsically know and be in tune with nature to be a hunter. You have to know the winds, the cycle of the moon, the weather, when the rut happens, etc.

I am also a greenthumb that has a HUGE garden where I grow an 1/8 of an acre of organic vegetables.... so there.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

So vegans should mate with inuits. Problem solved.

Seriously though, most vegetarians aren't vegan and thus they get omega 3 from eggs and/or dairy. And there are a lot of plant sources of omega 3s.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Wonder of all wonders what you can find with a Google search.............

The Vegetarian Gene: A Plant-Based Diet Causes Lasting Genetic Mutations That Could Increase Cancer Risk

http://www.medicaldaily.com/vegetari...er-risk-380079

A new study suggests that the saying “you are what you eat” is more than just an old adage. According to the research, led by scientists from Cornell University, cultures that have adhered to strictly vegetarian diets for many generations have developed a unique genetic mutation that could put them them at increased risk for heart disease and colon cancer.

Fatty acids serve as the building blocks of fats in our body, and play important roles in how we store energy and grow and repair cells. According to the European Food Information Council, the human body is able to produce all the fatty acids it needs, except for two: omega-6 fatty acids and omega-3 fatty acids. We find these in our food.

The conversion of plants into fatty acids is a complicated metabolic process. When animals eat plants, their bodies metabolize the nutrients within into fatty acids, which we absorb when we eat the animals. Vegetarians, however, must go through this process on their own, metabolizing the fatty acids directly from their plant diet.

We all use the enzymes FADS1 and FADS2 to break down omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids for our bodies to use for brain development and controlling inflammation. In their study, the team identified a mutation, rs66698963, in the gene responsible for expressing FADS 1 and FADS 2. An insertion mutation, characterized by extra base pairs, caused an increase in the production of the two enzymes and a better ability to produce fatty acids from plants — which is why it was dubbed the vegetarian allele.

The researchers looked at how this insertion varied between 234 primarily vegetarian Indians and 311 meat-eating Americans (mostly from Kansas). They found that insertions existed in 68 percent of the Indians but only 18 percent of Americans, which makes sense considering the group of Indians used in the study had practiced vegetarianism for thousands of years. Then, armed with data from the 1000 Genome Project, they discovered that the vegetarian allele existed in 70 percent of South Asians, 53 percent of Africans, 29 percent of East Asians, and just 17 percent of Europeans.

Though the insertion may help vegetarians produce precious fatty acids, it is also associated with health risks. In the body, omega-3 fatty acids constantly compete with omega-6 fatty acids to be metabolized. Having too much omega-6 fatty acids in your diet could reduce the amount of omega-3s that can be metabolized, and this specific imbalance is linked to an increased risk for heart disease and colon cancer. However, co-author Dr. Alon Keinan told Medical Daily that there is an easy way for those whose ancestors were vegetarians to avoid these health risks.

“[Those with an ancestral history of vegetarianism] would do perfectly well, as long as they avoid some foods that are vegetarian but high in omega-6, specifically plant-based oil,” Keinan wrote in an email. “More in general, vegetarians in industrialized countries tend to rely heavily on plant-based oil, which is rich in omega-6, and can lead... to inflammation-related diseases.”

The team found the opposite type of gene mutation in Inuit Natives in Greenland, whose diet consisted mainly of fish and other marine animals. Rather than having an insertion, this group had a deletion, or the absence of a section of DNA. This ensured the population didn’t consume too many omega-3 fatty acids, which are abundant in fish — eating too much can lead to health issues, such as colitis and other immune disorders.

“Our study is the first to connect an insertion allele with vegetarian diets, and the deletion allele with a marine diet,” said co-lead author Kaixiong Ye in a recent statement. He said the two genetic variations probably emerged early in our evolutionary history, when people around the world migrated to different environments. “Sometimes they ate a plant-based diet and sometimes they ate a marine-based diet, and in different time periods these different alleles were adaptive.”

The study is just one more example of how our dietary habits can change our genome. One of the most notable diet-based mutations is the human ability to digest milk. All humans are born capable of breaking down the enzymes in milk, but for most people, this ability fades once they enter adulthood. A genetic mutation that allows some people to keep drinking milk, however, is common among modern Europeans and those of European descent. According to Berkeley University, around 10 percent of Americans are lactose-intolerant, compared to 99 percent of Chinese. This is because having the gene for lactose tolerance was only advantageous in cultures that had access to domesticated dairy animals, and relied on them for food and milk.

Source: Kothapalli KSD, Ye K, Gadgil MS, et al. Positive Selection on a Regulatory Insertion-Deletion Polymorphism in FADS2 Influences Apparent Endogenous Synthesis of Arachidonic Acid. Molecular Biology and Evolution . 2016
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

12 sec Suz........

Short version. Meat eaters should be killed.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Coming from stick-girl who won't eat critters someone else kills and dresses for her...

Something about alligator mouth/canary ass eh?

Chester Copperpot

youre not a vegan susie are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    She eats meat...

But this thread title is insufferable, and does not represent my views. farreri, you are giving people who eat like me a bad name! Please play nice and be respectful and polite.
    You're asking me to play nice? I'm just reporting the science. It's the heavy meaters on this forum who are acting like whiny babies and posting snarky pics of steak on my threads that are trying to show people what's best for human health. After all, this is the Personal Health & Well-Being section.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Secondly, we eat a lot more meat. There is a vast difference between saying that eating meat causes cancer and over-consuming.

Now you modify your assertion to "heavy meat eaters".
    You haven't been following my posts close enough because I've never said any amount of meat will give people cancer or heart disease, but that the science is clear that eating too much animal products is the leading cause of both of those two diseases that are our #1 & #2 killers. It's like smoking. Having a pack of cigarettes a month probably won't do much harm, but having a couple packs a day WILL lead to cancer as the science is clear about.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I don't recall you EVER acting anything even remotely like this guy.
    How am I acting?

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    To Osan's point... eating moderate amounts of organic, hormone free, grass fed meat in combination with vast amounts of vegetable, fruits, and some grains/carbs thrown in is, IMO, the perfect human diet. We are (were?) hunter gatherers.
    Vast amounts of fruit and grains, moderate of vegetables, and only small amounts or no amount at all of animal products is the healthiest diet for humans.

For hundreds of thousands of years, humans ate what we could find in nature and/or hunt.
    That was to survive, not thrive. We only started thriving when we became farmers and had abundant amount of starches (grains, potatoes) to consistently get enough clean calories.

Eating mass amounts of processed meats and cheeses will of course lead to increases in cancer.
    That's pretty much what I've been saying, it's American's insatiable appetite for animal products that is doing us in.

I've seen that video. Your version is a little too short for what point she was actually trying to make.

And how can she be so thin from all the carbs she eats? I thought carbs make you fat?!

Typical of her ilk - takes a valid point and goes all simple with it.

I agree that a lot of really evil things are done to animals. I completely reject industrial farming of animals. However, what this dimwit fails to realize is that were we to shut it all down tomorrow, a billion people would die in a matter of a few months. Industrialized farming became part of the division of labor that in turn lead to our abilities to render life such that we now have nearly 8 billion souls on the planet. Remove the primary source of protein from the world and a REAL world war would break out as starving masses went berserk in the quest not to die of malnutrition.

So, Ms. Stupy$#@!, how would you propose to feed people such that they would not suffer the afflictions of intellect to which certain brands of protein deficiency give apparent rise? <crickets> That's what I thought.

I am the first to acknowledge that men have painted themselves into a very tight corner and that we now engage in much evil for the sake of survival and worse yet, vanity. But how do we get ourselves out of this mess in a time-frame that is meaningful to our remaining existences? Short of culling or allowing die a couple or five billions of people, there is no likely hope that we can escape the prison of our reality in the ways this narrow-between-the-eyes dip$#@! demands. And who here, of the nearly eight-billion people you see standing behind me, does anyone think will be the first to step into the disintegration chamber for the sake of their fellows. <more crickets> Precisely.

So as to what I think, prior to hitting the play button I was thinking I'd like to get my hands up her blouse. Post trauma, you could not pay me enough to put my digits there for fear of contracting the contagion of her stupid. In fact, she earned a Takei on the matter:

I like George, even if he's a bit $#@!ed up on a few issues.

The blind hypocrisy of such people astonishes me, as does the hubris as she presumes so much as to even ask the question of whether such people as meat eaters deserve to live. This is the just another element in the raging plague of dementia that may one day bring about global slaughter as the people on opposite poles of the perceptual spectrum finally decide they have had enough of each other and remove the gloves once and for all. Horrible as it seems, this may be the unavoidably necessary remedy for said plague because AFAICS, appeals to logic, reason, decency, etc. have no effect on the insane.

Vast amounts of fruit and grains, moderate of vegetables, and only small amounts or no amount at all of animal products is the healthiest diet for humans.

That was to survive, not thrive. We only started thriving when we became farmers and had abundant amount of starches (grains, potatoes) to consistently get enough clean calories.

That's pretty much what I've been saying, it's American's insatiable appetite for animal products that is doing us in.
    I respectfully disagree with that assessment. Mass amounts of fruits and grains (sugars and carbs)? There is ample scientific evidence to refute that particular claim. Also, humans didn't 'begin to thrive' as a result of the grains they farmed... they thrived because they stopped moving from place to place and built cities, invented writing to tally crops, began commerce, etc. The beginning of human civilization is not because of eating freaking grains.... that is an outrageous and unsupported claim.

I stand by my assertion that eating what humans evolved to eat, mainly a mix of some meat, fat, vegetables, fruits, nuts and some grains... is vastly superior human nutrition than mass amounts of carbs and sugars (fruits and grains).

I think in the future, one of the things humanity will look back on as a massively costly mistake was removing fat from our foods and replacing it with sugar/carbs.

By your claim this:

is healthier than this:

I find that assertion to be ignorant in extremis.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    Nah, burgers are the only reason I couldn't easily go vegetarian, though.

She eats meat...

I've seen that video. Your version is a little too short for what point she was actually trying to make.
    Which was? Animal cruelty so we should kill meat eaters or force them to go vegan.

And how can she be so thin from all the carbs she eats? I thought carbs make you fat?!
    Just like anything, they do if you eat too much of them and don't get off your ass occasionally.

12 sec Suz........

Screw you pal. You fill her yak-hole if you want. My yakker stays home this time.

The very thought makes me shiver so violently, I damned near tossed my soul into Kanawha county.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Screw you pal. You fill her yak-hole if you want. My yakker stays home this time.

The very thought makes me shiver so violently, I damned near tossed my soul into Kanawha county.
    I was thinking along the lines of rhubarb...

Couldn't put anything in her yak hole but a cucumber anyway....

- Diogenes of Sinope

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast