Thread: Rick Scott's Super Pac Poll Shows Tie Between Trump & Hillary In Ohio

Rick Scott's Super Pac Poll Shows Tie Between Trump & Hillary In Ohio

Sounds potentially biased given the poll was essentially conducted by a Trump supporter, Anyhoo....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...want-outsider/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump's secret weapon in Ohio, ironically enough, is John Kasich. Kasich has built the most sophisticated GOTV effort in modern Ohio history and is doing everything he can maximize turnout to help his buddy Rob Portman survive re-election. Trump is likely to outperform the polls in Ohio as a result and I'm fairly confident he takes the state. Florida and Nevada are almost a given for Trump at this point. Ohio leans Trump. The election is going to come down to Pennsylvania, and if Hillary wins that then New Hampshire determines who is the next President.

Trump needs to stop attacking Kasich and the OH GOP or he doesn't even have a chance to win that state.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Trump's secret weapon in Ohio, ironically enough, is John Kasich. Kasich has built the most sophisticated GOTV effort in modern Ohio history and is doing everything he can maximize turnout to help his buddy Rob Portman survive re-election. Trump is likely to outperform the polls in Ohio as a result and I'm fairly confident he takes the state. Florida and Nevada are almost a given for Trump at this point. Ohio leans Trump. The election is going to come down to Pennsylvania, and if Hillary wins that then New Hampshire determines who is the next President.
    Trump is done in NV and PA, the Democrats already pulled their ad buys there. This election has now become about Trump trying to lose a close race instead of getting blown out. He can fail to lose all of these gray states below and still lose the election:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Trump is done in NV and PA, the Democrats already pulled their ad buys there. This election has now become about Trump trying to lose a close race instead of getting blown out. He can fail to lose all of these gray states below and still lose the election:
    Uh, Trump just started running ads this week. It is still August. There hasn't been a single debate. This election hasn't even gotten started yet. So take your Huffington Post fantasy scenarios and try spreading them over on Facebook or Instagram or someplace else where easily manipulated tards are abundant. You are wasting your breath over here. This election comes down Ohio, PA, and NH. A less perceptive person may add FL, NV, and VA but I can save you the trouble and tell you Trump is a lock for the first two while Hillary is a lock for the latter.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Wut? Clinton pulled her ad buys in CO and VA. Not PA. She made a huge purchase of new ads in PA.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/22/politi...-campaign-ads/
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-27-2016 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Uh, Trump just started running ads this week. It is still August. There hasn't been a single debate. This election hasn't even gotten started yet. So take your Huffington Post fantasy scenarios and try spreading them over on Facebook or Instagram or someplace else where easily manipulated tards are abundant. You are wasting your breath over here. This election comes down Ohio, PA, and NH. A less perceptive person may add FL, NV, and VA but I can save you the trouble and tell you Trump is a lock for the first two while Hillary is a lock for the latter.
    Hello mate, are U triggered?

Since when are you qualified to predict anything at all about this election?

You were the one who was spending all of his energy posting any propaganda that you could find to say that Trump would not win the primary.

Listen to the people who have shown that they actually know what they are talking about and wait for the debates before you judge anything.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Since when are you qualified to predict anything at all about this election?

You were the one who was spending all of his energy posting any propaganda that you could find to say that Trump would not win the primary.

Listen to the people who have shown that they actually know what they are talking about and wait for the debates before you judge anything.
    I do. They are the same people who conducted the polls that said Trump would win the primaries.

I do. They are the same people who conducted the polls that said Trump would win the primaries.
    You will post anything from anywhere as long as it promotes the narrative that Trump can't win.

Listen to someone with a bit of credibility when it comes to predicting what is going to happen with this election:

Wait for the debates to occur before you judge anything.

You will post anything from anywhere as long as it promotes the narrative that Trump can't win.

Listen to someone with a bit of credibility when it comes to predicting what is going to happen with this election:

Wait for the debates to occur before you judge anything.
    I claim that Trump is $#@!ed, barring some major event, and have posted evidence to support my claim. You are just posting words. The only way Trump does not lose the election on his own is if he carries one of those blue states in the electoral map. Show how he does that and maybe you can make a valid case. Otherwise, you need to contact the Trump campaign and ask if they allow Canadians into the US to go door knocking for their candidate.

I claim that Trump is $#@!ed, barring some major event, and have posted evidence to support my claim. You are just posting words. The only way Trump does not lose the election on his own is if he carries one of those blue states in the electoral map. Show how he does that and maybe you can make a valid case. Otherwise, you need to contact the Trump campaign and ask if they allow Canadians into the US to go door knocking for their candidate.
    Pretty funny considering that you have already proven that you are completely useless when it comes to anticipating how this election is going to play out.

All you have is your pathological desire to spread any bit of propaganda that you can find to argue that the establishment is going to prevail this election.

Anyone who has established actual credibility on this topic knows that Trump is threatening to inflict unprecedented, massive, game-changing damage against Clinton via the upcoming debates.

The fact that you find that horrifying right down to the core of your mindless propaganda/meme regurgitating, sorry excuse for a "soul" is neither here nor there.

Pretty funny considering that you have already proven that you are completely useless when it comes to anticipating how this election is going to play out.

All you have is your pathological desire to spread any bit of propaganda that you can find to argue that the establishment is going to prevail this election.

Anyone who has established actual credibility on this topic knows that Trump is threatening to inflict unprecedented, massive, game-changing damage against Clinton via the upcoming debates.

The fact that you find that horrifying right down to the core of your mindless propaganda/meme regurgitating, sorry excuse for a "soul" is neither here nor there.
    Sounds like you are placing all your hopes on something magical to happen. Like I said, you need to look into canvassing, as that has proven to be more effective than magic. The trump campaign will let you know if you can go do that, or maybe they even have a phone from home software you can use.

Sounds like you are placing all your hopes on something magical to happen. Like I said, you need to look into canvassing, as that has proven to be more effective than magic. The trump campaign will let you know if you can go do that, or maybe they even have a phone from home software you can use.
    As opposed to the troll from home software that you are running?

As opposed to the troll from home software that you are running?
    I run no such software. Did you guys switch user accounts or something?

I run no such software. Did you guys switch user accounts or something?
    Maybe you should post another 5000 utterly meaningless memes in order to prove how much of a trolling psyop you aren't running.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [Map]
    That map is clearly lying! We need an unbiased map!

Here's what we know:

Trump will easily win the states that Romney won (with the exception of Utah).

Trump is tied in Ohio (Breitbart said it, it must be true)!

Sanders voters would never think of voting for Hillary (this puts Vermont into "Safe Trump" territory).

Trump said he will win the Hispanic vote (this makes New Mexico a swing state and makes Florida "Safe Trump)."

Trump is from New York, and he should win his home state.

Trump has not told us whether or not he will win the Asian vote, until then Hawaii is a swing state.

Stop believing stupid things