Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Five Differences Between the Alt-Right and Libertarianism - Jeffrey Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    LOL. Yeah, right.

You're just another one of those special snowflakes who runs crying to the Feds while begging them to save you from the boogeyman. Jeffrey Tucker is too much of a man for the likes of you to "deal with."

I have my disagreements with Tucker, but at least he's not such an abject fool that he imagines we'll be "rescued" by the same gang of $#@!s who screwed us over so badly in the first place ...
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.
    //

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    LOL. Yeah, right.

You're just another one of those special snowflakes who runs crying to the Feds while begging them to save you from the boogeyman. Jeffrey Tucker is too much of a man for the likes of you to "deal with."

I have my disagreements with Tucker, but at least he's not such an abject fool that he imagines we'll be "rescued" by the same gang of $#@!s who screwed us over so badly in the first place ...
    So you like being ripped off by a contact that the other side does not uphold? Good to know..

Bump
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123