Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Five Differences Between the Alt-Right and Libertarianism - Jeffrey Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I figured I would speak to ROL in language he could understand and I'm not sensitive about the word "cuckold" in the least. Hell, I'd probably be bragging about it if I were in that situation.
    Hmmmm.....
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Hmmmm.....
    Sounds like you're sucking on something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They don't call him Jeff Cucker for nothing. He has been a shill for years now ever since he left Mises. It doesn't surprise me to see him spewing Hillary's lines on the alt-right.

Sounds like you're sucking on something.
    You mean dicks?

You mean dicks?
    She never said anything about dicks Petar. It's ok though, your secrets safe here.
    "The Patriarch"

You mean dicks?
    Hmmmm....
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Hmmmm....
    You sound like you are imitating "thought noises" in order to allude to something that is suggestive in nature.

hmmmm....
    Hmmmm.....
    You mean dicks?
    You sound like you are imitating "thought noises" in order to allude to something that is suggestive in nature.
    I only said it once and you're the one who brought dicks into the conversation.

I only said it once and you're the one who brought dicks into the conversation.
    Hmmm...

Hmmm...
    Last edited by Origanalist; 08-26-2016 at 11:13 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmmm...
    It's good, huh? That's okay, I like it, too.

A pretty good summation of the current state of the Alt-Right from those who are not hostile to it. (unlike the OP)

Good comments too:

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/...-right-is.html

So anyway, another thing that blows about Jeffrey Tucker is those stupid bow-ties that he wears.

It's like the uniform of the "safe, academic libertarian".

These people seem primarily interested in not doing anything that makes liberals feel threatened - hence the Trump hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    A pretty good summation of the current state of the Alt-Right from those who are not hostile to it. (unlike the OP)

Good comments too:

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/...-right-is.html
    Didn't that already get hashed over in another thread?
    "The Patriarch"

I'm not sure. I don't see it anywhere.

So anyway, another thing that blows about Jeffrey Tucker is those stupid bow-ties that he wears.

It's like the uniform of the "safe, academic libertarian".

These people seem primarily interested in not doing anything that makes liberals feel threatened - hence the Trump hate.
    This is an opinion, nothing more. My opinion is the Trump hate comes because he rambles on like a incoherent dolt and his fan boys lap it up.
    "The Patriarch"

This is an opinion, nothing more. My opinion is the Trump hate comes because he rambles on like a incoherent dolt and his fan boys lap it up.
    Hmmm...

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    I'm not sure. I don't see it anywhere.
    It was another article at the same place I was thinking of.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Jeffrey Tucker, for all his shortcomings, carries far, far, FAR more weight here than anything a mouth-breathing, basement-dwelling, neck-beard such as yourself might post. I assure you.

You fukwits don't own this forum, comprende? Go back to Breitbart, or Stormfront, or whatever backwater internet scum pond you people crawled out of... Ron Paul is NOT your ally.
    Says the factions/party that can not understand importing people who will vote against is not conducive to their survival and have never one and election I would say you need to take a look in the mirror.

And you do? Cuck off.
    So you support a man who thinks open borders, allowing in Islamic hordes who will do things that result in the ratcheting of the police state and trillions wasted are a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    You don't want to join 'The Brotherhood of Man?' I think he spent too many hours being enthralled by Star Trek instead of investigating what this Brotherhood would really look like on our planet in 2016. The launching of any successful 'brotherhood of man' project would most likely have to be (1) small in number and (2) culturally homogeneous (think of a libertarian homestead project).
    As a gay man, he needs to go to the Middle East.....And maybe then he will understand that some people/cultures are not compatible and have to exist apart.

Quote Originally Posted by William R View Post
    Tucker says some good things, but his open borders nonsense disqualifies him from being taken seriously.

This absolute fanaticism over the free movement of people borders on insanity.
    Its suicidal lunacy, if he wants to take the doors off of his home great, the moment he tries on mine he will be dealt with.

Its a hat tip to Rothbard, whose wisdom several here have apparently missed.

“Determinists often imply that a man’s ideas are necessarily determined by the ideas of others, of “society.”
    Yet A and B can hear the same idea propounded; A can adopt it as valid while B will not.
    Each man, therefore, has the free choice of adopting or not adopting an idea or value.”

- Murray Rothbard
    Last edited by presence; 08-27-2016 at 06:30 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Well, apparently, he has at least enough power to make you whine like a little bitch ...
    I believe the proper term is "cuckolded" as in RestorationOfLiberty has been cuckolded again by another man in public.

The question is how many times will this happen before he looks up with pleading eyes and mumbles "Please Sir may I have another."?

Week and ineffectual people are so predictable........And boring...

It's a stupid $#@!ing insult. My 8 year old learning disabled niece could come up with something better than, "cuck".

Which says a great deal about the type of people who use it. Just sayin'.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    Its suicidal lunacy, if he wants to take the doors off of his home great, the moment he tries on mine he will be dealt with.
    LOL. Yeah, right.

You're just another one of those special snowflakes who runs crying to the Feds while begging them to save you from the boogeyman. Jeffrey Tucker is too much of a man for the likes of you to "deal with."

I have my disagreements with Tucker, but at least he's not such an abject fool that he imagines we'll be "rescued" by the same gang of $#@!s who screwed us over so badly in the first place ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-27-2016 at 08:44 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Ahhhh, that's so cute. The alt right bitches one starred the thread.
    "The Patriarch"

Back up to four...

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Why are you so hostile? Relax. Secondly, this childlike projection about Ron Paul is almost pathological. Are you the gatekeeper of all things Ron Paul?

Is there a questionnaire I must fill out before I am licensed to invoke Ron Paul's name? Please enlighten me. This was the last place I thought I would encounter censorship, but sometimes LINOs can surprise.
    Childlike? You're busy calling people "cucks" and "cuckservatives" like a middle school cool kid who heard the latest insult and can't wait to use it, and my desire to counter the lot of you attempting to tie your Miller Lite political leanings to Ron is childlike? $#@! off.

If I owned this site, You'd be permanently banned. I owe you nothing, and you don't get to say whatever you want on my property. Because this site is called ronpaulforums, people do come here looking to see what he's all about. Ron Paul isn't 'alt-right', and your attempts to tie him to it are libelous.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast