Thread: KKK Grand Dragon Endorses Hillary Clinton

KKK Grand Dragon Endorses Hillary Clinton

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...llary-clinton/

For some reason this didn’t make it into her racism speech yesterday in Reno.

Ku Klux Klan leader Will Quigg endorses Hillary Clinton for president.

This interview took place after a KKK rally in California in March.

Reporter: Who do you like for president, sir.

Will Quigg: Hillary Clinton.

Reporter: Do you think whites are superior to Blacks and Latinos?

Will Quigg: Well we are God’s chosen people.

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign has received more than $20,000 in donations contributed by members of the Ku Klux Klan, a prominent member of the hate group announced earlier this year.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clearly a cuckservative.
    "The Patriarch"

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Praised Former KKK Member Robert Byrd as 'Friend and Mentor'

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/08/25...end-and-mentor

Byrd wore many hats during his lifetime, including that of Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan. What are the job responsibilities of an Exalted Cyclops?

He presides over the Council of the Centaurs and writes quarterly reports to the Grand Giant.
    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...yclops_do.html
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He didn't endorse Trump?

$#@!ing traitor. There goes the last of any respect he still had from me.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Why does Hillary refuse to disavow her racist supporters?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Why does Hillary refuse to disavow her racist supporters?
    She doesn't have to. Her Presidency would be another historic blow to the white male patriarchy.
    "The Patriarch"

Chester Copperpot

Wheres cPUD and why isnt he talking about this?????

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    I guess he really isn't omnipresent after all.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    CPUd doesn't post about Hillary, only Donald Trump, unless it is a poll that Hillary is winning.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Clearly a cuckservative.
    Yes, the Grand Dragon is really going out of his way to be "politically correct".

Typical cuck.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Yes, the Grand Dragon is really going out of his way to be "politically correct".

Typical cuck.
    Common admit it you Love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Common admit it you Love her.
    Hillary ?

She has some good ideas and seems like a nice person.

I just don't think I could ever vote for a Democrat.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Hillary ?

She has some good ideas and seems like a nice person.

I just don't think I could ever vote for a Democrat.
    You know you want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Flashback: Hillary Clinton Praised Former KKK Member Robert Byrd as 'Friend and Mentor'

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/08/25...end-and-mentor

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...yclops_do.html
    Byrd renounced the KKK in 1952.

In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[21] However, when running for the United States House of Representatives in 1952, he announced "After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist.[13]

In 1997, Byrd told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena."[22] In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision — a jejune and immature outlook — seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[23] Byrd also said, in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."[13]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-26-2016 at 06:11 PM.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...-for-president

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

Hillary Clinton can add a new name to her list of endorsements – a prominent Ku Klux Klan member who says he likes her because of her "hidden agenda."
    Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Ku Klux Klan's California chapter, told the Telegraph Monday that he would be switching his support from Donald Trump to Clinton.
    Quigg had endorsed Trump on Twitter in September:

Now, though, he says he's changing his tune.

"We want Hillary Clinton to win," he said. "She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. Once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colors are going to show. Border policies are going to be put in place. Our second amendment rights that she’s saying she’s against now, she’s not against. She’s just our choice for the presidency."

When asked about the "hidden agenda," Quigg said, "I cannot reveal my sources.”

When the Telegraph asked Quigg why he reneged on his promise to support Trump in the race, he replied: "We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee. He won’t do what he says he will do. He says he’s going to build a 20-foot high fence along with border with Mexico and make them pay. How’s he going to do that?"

Clinton has yet to address the unexpected new endorsement, but some analysts say Quigg's statements seem "suspect."

"Based on his past statements, it doesn’t appear highly credible that he has changed his effusive allegiance to Donald Trump,”
    Brian Levin, a former New York police officer who is director of the Centre for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, told the Telegraph. “The timing seems suspect. I think this is a function of not wanting to undermine the Trump campaign.”
    Sounds like he was having a laugh.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The political party of choice for the KKK was historically the Democrats until the southern strategy of the 60's. Maybe they are looking to bring that back?

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post

Well if you really want to go there:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Well if you really want to go there:

whats all that supposed to mean?

From what I saw from this event, Will Quigg seems composed and matter of fact. BLM is definitely more racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    From what I saw from this event, Will Quigg seems composed and matter of fact. BLM is definitely more racist.
    He was serious? I doubt it. He also said in the same interview:

“It’s my opinion - if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.”
    The holocaust, Mr Quigg argued, did not happen as generally accepted, with six million Jews murdered. Instead, Nazi concentration camps had swimming pools for their inmates, who were given days off “to allow the men to have sex with their wives”.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...y-Clinton.html
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-27-2016 at 02:13 PM.

Since the BLM movement threatens to hurt or kill white people, white people would be wise to take a serious stand against racist people that threaten harm.