Thread: Jimmy Kimmel Reveals the Truth Behind Hillary Clinton's #PickleGate

Jimmy Kimmel Reveals the Truth Behind Hillary Clinton's #PickleGate

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did you hear how that pickle jar "popped" when Guiermo opened it?
    Last edited by Dary; 08-26-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    Did you here how that pickle jar "popped" when Guiermo opened it?
    yeah, all jokes aside it was obviously staged, no doubt about it. here's the original video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt22Y9-dfNk

This is scandalous!

This might be the scandal, that finally brings her down !
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Pickle jars are frequently difficult to open. Bits on Network TV are agreed to in advance. It is utterly inconceivable that Hillary's people would have agreed to a legit pickle jar test because even if she weren't as old and sickly as she is there would be a good chance she'd fail. The ONLY way they'd have agreed to the bit is if the pickle jar were pre-opened.

I did not hear the new seal pop sound once opened. Their argument is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeLibertyPursuit View Post
    I did not hear the new seal pop sound once opened. Their argument is invalid.
    It is more lies, by the liberal media !
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

So when he asked her about her health she didn't actually answer, and then we were shown her opening a pre-opened jar. So how sick is she, really?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    So when he asked her about her health she didn't actually answer, and then we were shown her opening a pre-opened jar. So how sick is she, really?
    Hmmm we'll wait for her to answer once we hear a new jar sound pop by her.

I struggled with a pickle jar myself last night. Ended up using an old butter knife to pry along the edges of the cap and loosening it up.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Finally AJ is getting some mainstream attention showing him for the dumbass that he is.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Finally AJ is getting some mainstream attention showing him for the dumbass that he is.
    So you heard the pop?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    I struggled with a pickle jar myself last night. Ended up using an old butter knife to pry along the edges of the cap and loosening it up.
    I usually just pop a hole in the top.

The Kimmel show could have made the joke "of course we opened the jar first you stupid twit, it is just a skit and what would opening a pickle jar or not prove anyway"? But they didn't, now did they? Instead, they implied Jones was "crazy" for suggesting that they did what they quite obviously DID do. The elites are in full panic mode. Trump has them completely flustered.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    The Kimmel show could have made the joke "of course we opened the jar first you stupid twit, it is just a skit and what would opening a pickle jar or not prove anyway"? But they didn't, now did they? Instead, they implied Jones was "crazy" for suggesting that they did what they quite obviously DID do. The elites are in full panic mode. Trump has them completely flustered.
    lol
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, that probably would have been the best approach. But AJ comes across looking like a complete moron (which he is). If AJ had simply said "they probably opened it in advance to make sure she didn't embarrass herself) then that would have been good. But really, it's a jar of pickles, it proves nothing. Lots of people have problems opening a jar of pickles. The entire thing is asinine.

Yes, that probably would have been the best approach. But AJ comes across looking like a complete moron (which he is). If AJ had simply said "they probably opened it in advance to make sure she didn't embarrass herself) then that would have been good. But really, it's a jar of pickles, it proves nothing. Lots of people have problems opening a jar of pickles. The entire thing is asinine.
    By what measure are you in any way smarter than Alex Jones?
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    By what measure are you in any way smarter than Alex Jones?
    I think almost everyone is.

How does he come across looking like a moron? Look at the comments whenever this video is posted on Facebook or Youtube. They are brimming with people observing the same exact thing people are noticing here- that Alex was obviously right and that even after getting called out on it Kimmel continues to lie. And if the nitwits on Facebook and Youtube aren't being fooled, nobody is. This was a huge win for Alex. Massive mainstream exposure and the establishment proving he's right about his "conspiracies".

I think almost everyone is.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Jimmy Kimmel is the Glenn Beck for the Democrats--he probably got a big fat bonus from Vlasic® for that silly little skit.

The conspiracy is: Why is Hillary running for president, in the first place, when she should be in jail?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Jimmy Kimmel is the Glenn Beck for the Democrats--he probably got a big fat bonus from Vlasic® for that silly little skit.

The conspiracy is: Why is Hillary running for president, in the first place, when she should be in jail?
    Rand's mistake was to not ask this question while he was still running.

How does he come across looking like a moron?
    Heh, if you can't see that for yourself, then there is nothing I can do to help you

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Rand's mistake was to not ask this question while he was still running.
    Agreed.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Heh, if you can't see that for yourself, then there is nothing I can do to help you
    You know AJ was trolling Kimmel, right?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.