Thread: FBI: 80% of cops are overweight, and most have below average IQ

FBI: 80% of cops are overweight, and most have below average IQ

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/fbi...rs-overweight/

FBI Says That 80% Of Police Officers Are Overweight

John Vibes August 16, 2014 0 Comments

14.1KShare 16 1 4Reddit 76Tweet 0Email
    image: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/wp-...ops-donuts.jpg
    According to new statistics released by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation, 8 out of every 10 police officers in America are overweight. The new study highlights a widespread problem in police departments across the country. According to some researchers, law enforcement officers are actually 25 times more likely to die from weight related cardiovascular disease than on duty injuries.

However, some police departments are denying that this is as much of an epidemic as the FBI report suggests, although they still admit that there is a serious problem.
    “Do we have some that are overweight? Sure we do. But, not to that percentage. Somebody that did a full career in law enforcement? Average age was 60 — that’s when they died, at 60 years old. So what we found out is if we’re going to improve and overcome that stress, we’ve got to stay in shape, we’ve got to control our weight if we want to live longer,” Joe Harn, of the Garland Police Department in Texas told CBS News.
    This is not just a problem in America either, it was also reported this week that a large number of police in the UK are having trouble passing their fitness exams.
    Not only are a vast number of police officers in the US overweight, but they are also significantly less intelligent than the average person as well. It was reported by ABC News many years ago, that police departments actually reject applicants when they score too high on IQ tests.

These cases have been challenged and taken to court, but the courts actually ruled that police departments do in fact have the right to reject applicants who were too intelligent for the job.
    It would seem that according to the government’s own statistics, the vast majority of law enforcement officers are unintelligent and out of shape.

John Vibes is an author, researcher and investigative journalist who takes a special interest in the counter culture and the drug war. In addition to his writing and activist work he is also the owner of a successful music promotion company. In 2013, he became one of the organizers of the Free Your Mind Conference, which features top caliber speakers and whistle-blowers from all over the world. You can contact him and stay connected to his work at his Facebook page. You can find his 65 chapter Book entitled “Alchemy of the Timeless Renaissance” at bookpatch.com.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/fbi...Hdszgk6aYJX.99
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    dupe post :/
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Head's up, @Anti Federalist

Say the people who couldn't find evidence of Hillary being a criminal
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Well, 74% of American men are overweight. 80% for cops statistically significant, but without knowing other statistics for the cop sample, might not mean anything. For instance, 80% overweight might be consistent with national averages for the age demographic of cop sample (older than national average of 74% demographic).

In other words, of course American cops are fat. Americans are fat.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

That's from 2014.

I'm sure its gotten a lot better since then.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

That's why they let the bullet take down fleeing suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    That's why they let the bullet take down fleeing suspects.
    Or a taser, but only if they're handcuffed
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Well, 74% of American men are overweight. 80% for cops statistically significant, but without knowing other statistics for the cop sample, might not mean anything. For instance, 80% overweight might be consistent with national averages for the age demographic of cop sample (older than national average of 74% demographic).

In other words, of course American cops are fat. Americans are fat.
    Sure. But Theye would have us believe teh cops are the "finest". $#@!ing joke.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Or a taser, but only if they're handcuffed
    ...and leg irons.

I've noticed there are two kinds of cops. You have your doughnut cops (fat ones) and your steroid cops (overly muscular ones) and they're both dumb. They're also usually $#@!s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

IQ tests are super biased, they don't take into account natural Bravery or Heroism
    - Kim Kardashian

IQ tests are super biased, they don't take into account natural Bravery or Heroism
    Ton of variables involved such as white cops vs. black cops. Even if white cops have low I.Q.'s, they are still more intelligent than their counterparts. Unless their counterpart is an Asian. But even then an Asian cop wouldn't be as good a driver in a high speed chase as a black cop. There really are to many variables to consider. So I think we should just cover with a blanket statement expressing solidarity with all cops. Because all cops matter.

80% overweight from the govt isn't saying much. These are the same people who according to the use of the BMI to calculate who is overweight also think this man below is overweight.

Also the fact that they rejected people with very high IQ doesn't mean the squads are filled with below average IQ people. Maybe the high IQ people couldn't pass the physical test? who knows the real reason why they were rejected. Btw, having average IQ is not bad, it just means you are average and last time I checked, average ain't bad.

One thing we know for sure is that the FBI is a crooked organization.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Also the fact that they rejected people with very high IQ doesn't mean the squads are filled with below average IQ people. Maybe the high IQ people couldn't pass the physical test? who knows the real reason why they were rejected. Btw, having average IQ is not bad, it just means you are average and last time I checked, average ain't bad.
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    One thing we know for sure is that the FBI is a crooked organization.
    -rep
    - Kim Kardashian

+rep

-rep
    Your avatar is missing a gun, try and work it in somewhere. Just saying

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They probably smell, too.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

It's because AG Eric Holder forced police departments to lower their hiring standards regarding both intelligence and physical fitness. Now cops can be shorter, fatter, slower, weaker and dumber - because Obama and Holder believe that this is the way to create a more diverse police force.

If you don't think the intelligence of a cop matters, consider finding yourself in that positon where a cop with a gun in his hand unexpectedly happens upon you and is deciding whether you are a danger or not.

The low intelligence cop reacts with less sophisticated thoughts: "I'm scared he'll kill me. I'll kill him first" or "He's breaking a law and deserves punishment, anyway. I will be a hero and kill him, like I see on TV".

A smarter cop will consider a thousand thoughts in that 1/2 second: "Is this the victim? a bystander? a criminal? What does his body language say? How does this scenario jibe with the initial report?" and much more.

Do you really trust the cop with average intelligence (who, remember, is stupider than about half of the population) to make a better decision than the cop with a high IQ? Or if your life is hanging by a thread (say, you need to be rescued) will the dumb cop be more, or less, likely to successfully save your life?

How would you like to dial 911 in an emergency and have these two show up?
    Last edited by Valli6; 08-28-2016 at 10:53 AM.

Here comes the federalization of the police force.....

If we have to have cops, I'd prefer them fat and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    It's because AG Eric Holder forced police departments to lower their hiring standards regarding both intelligence and physical fitness. Now cops can be shorter, fatter, slower, weaker and dumber - because Obama and Holder believe that this is the way to create a more diverse police force.

If you don't think the intelligence of a cop matters, consider finding yourself in that positon where a cop with a gun in his hand unexpectedly happens upon you and is deciding whether you are a danger or not.

The low intelligence cop reacts with less sophisticated thoughts: "I'm scared he'll kill me. I'll kill him first" or "He's breaking a law and deserves punishment, anyway. I will be a hero and kill him, like I see on TV".

A smarter cop will consider a thousand thoughts in that 1/2 second: "Is this the victim? a bystander? a criminal? What does his body language say? How does this scenario jibe with the initial report?" and much more.

Do you really trust the cop with average intelligence (who, remember, is stupider than about half of the population) to make a better decision than the cop with a high IQ? Or if your life is hanging by a thread (say, you need to be rescued) will the dumb cop be more, or less, likely to successfully save your life?

How would you like to dial 911 in an emergency and have these two show up?

This is relevant here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...h-IQs-for-Cops

I'll bump the thread too.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul