Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'What is a Cuckservative'?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

'What is a Cuckservative'?

Sad but true. I think there are more cucks in the evangelical and professional consultant class as opposed to libertarian circles.

http://www.crimeandfederalism.com/20...servative.html

A cuckservative is a Republican who enjoys watching his friends on the right (and indeed his entire country) get screwed by the radical left.

A cuckservative will never have the back of his "friends" or "allies," and instead often joins in the rapes of right-wing allies.

A cuckservative will purge "wrong thinkers" like Steve Sailer, The Derb, and RamZPaul from the right even though the left gives Al Sharpton (an actual murderer and racist) and Bill Ayers (an actual terrorist) media platforms.

A cuckservative wants to be part of the establishment. They take their rules from Gawker and other social justice warrior run media sites.

A cuckservative spends massive amounts of time status signalling (also called "virtue signalling") to the left.

A cuckservative sells out his allies by calling them racist as part of their effort to signal their virtue and "good thinking" to the left.

A cuckservative cares more about attacking Donald Trump (see virtue signalling, above) than in understanding why Trump has grown a huge audience. (Hint: Trump's rise is not due to his policy positions. Instead Trump's success is due to America's fatigue with supplicating cuckservatives bowing down to the media establishment.)

A cuckservative believes Israel's border must be protected at all costs, but that even suggesting America has a border is racist.

A cuckservative wants to be part of the establishment. Being a "New York Times best-selling author" matters more to a cuckservative than making America great again.

A cuckservative lives in terror of being labelled a racist.

A cuckservative calls people who use the term "cuckservative" racist.

A cuckservative is so far up the SJW establishment's ass that they think we care.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

At the end of the day, it's all about people who lack balls wanting to fit in with and be accepted by the rest of society.

As long as the average libertarian gives half a $#@! about not being seen as a barbarian by the average person, then we're nothing but a bunch of pussies who will never accomplish anything.

The "alt-right" at least understands that the only way to prevail is by annoying the enemy as much as possible - by encouraging them to hate you as much as possible.

Anyone who isn't comfortable with the idea of being hated by liberals may as well just go ahead and openly join them.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Sad but true. I think there are more cucks in the evangelical and professional consultant class as opposed to libertarian circles.

http://www.crimeandfederalism.com/20...servative.html
    Neither cuckservatives nor conservatives hang around libertarian circles. Cucks and cons are opposed to the majority of libertarianism (and genuine liberty in general).
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Cuckservative is funny,

cus it sounds like cock

lol
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The word is not very popular on RPF - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...quot-Cuck-quot
    No one cares...

People are either being deceptive or are ignorant of the fact that the popular internet usage of the "cuck-" root is racist - a "cuckold" is an emasculated white men whose women prefer to have sex with black males.

Referring to people as a "cuck" infers that they're pussified, and are being dominated by teh negroes.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    People are either being deceptive or are ignorant of the fact that the popular internet usage of the "cuck-" root is racist - a "cuckold" is an emasculated white men whose women prefer to have sex with black males.

Referring to people as a "cuck" infers that they're pussified, and are being dominated by teh negroes.
    Your projecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Cuckservatives can also be libertarian. This forum is actually low on cuckservatives. It's the Republican party that is full of them. This forum has a lot of liberals pretending to be libertarian and anti social elements.
    Last edited by silverhandorder; 08-26-2016 at 07:55 AM.

Another day passes and another day I just don't give a $#@! about the content brought to RPF by AuH20.

The alt-right and is a $#@! stain on the liberty movement.
    Last edited by presence; 08-26-2016 at 07:08 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Another day passes and another day I just don't give a $#@! about the content brought to RPF by AuH20.

The alt-right and is a $#@! stain on the liberty movement.
    It's not a stain on the Liberty Movement because it's not a part of the Liberty movement. It's trying to glom onto the Liberty Movement like a parasite. And if it is allowed to, it will kill it, and take down the reputation of some very good people along the way.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RPF should take the path of https://www.reddit.com/r/GoldandBlack/ and filter out this garbage instead of heading down the sewer like https://www.reddit.com/r/Anarcho_Capitalism/

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    At the end of the day, it's all about people who lack balls wanting to fit in with and be accepted by the rest of society.

As long as the average libertarian gives half a $#@! about not being seen as a barbarian by the average person, then we're nothing but a bunch of pussies who will never accomplish anything.

The "alt-right" at least understands that the only way to prevail is by annoying the enemy as much as possible - by encouraging them to hate you as much as possible.

Anyone who isn't comfortable with the idea of being hated by liberals may as well just go ahead and openly join them.
    Pretty much. That's the problem. I don't agree with Jared Taylor, but at the same time I'm not going to throw him to the wolves to improve my fictional standing with the Evil Empire. Some of these cucks have made Faustian bargains with the left (see Rick Wilson) while others don't possess the intestinal fortitude to not partake in this exploitation game.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-26-2016 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Cuckservatives can also be libertarian. This forum is actually low on cuckservatives. It's the Republican party that is full of them. This forum has a lot of liberals pretending to be libertarian and anti social elements.
    If you want to find cuckservatives en masse, go read the comment sections on Hot Air and Red State. It's literally a Preserve for emotionally fragile Cuckservatives. I should also note that some of these very cuckservatives did everything in their power to slander Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    If you want to find cuckservatives en masse, go read the comment sections on Hot Air and Red State. It's literally a Preserve for emotionally fragile Cuckservatives. I should also note that some of these very cuckservatives did everything in their power to slander Ron Paul.
    Your usage of the term "cuckservative" on RPF is slander to Ron Paul.

Please cite.

Show me ONCE where Ron or Barry advocated the views in your op.

You and your alt-right race realist nationalism are disgrace to both of them, libertarianism, and freedom.

Please cite.

You and your alt-right race realist nationalism are disgrace to both of them, libertarianism, and freedom.
    Ron always stood up to establishment. He is the anti cuckservative.

Please cite.

Barry and Ron never backed down to political correctness. Barry took a stand by opposing Titles II and VII of the Civil Rights Act.

http://delong.typepad.com/sdj/2014/0...ill-creat.html

Meanwhile, Ron has always railed against the 14th amendment and all it's unconstitutional excesses.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-26-2016 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Ron always stood up to establishment. He is the anti cuckservative.
    And Ron never undercuts others by using the language of the enemy for cheap political points.

Have you ever considered that the GOP establishment doesn't want to be associated with the alt-right because their views are toxic to most of the country? If a public opinion poll showed that the majority of Americans wanted segregation again the establishment GOP and Democrats would pander to that crowd.
    Stop believing stupid things

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Get that Nazi $#@! out of here

This is America
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

This is America
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Typical Europeans.
    - Kim Kardashian

When somebody pukes up alt-right buzzwords/catchphrases (cuck, cultural Marxist, trigger, signaling, useful idiot, SJW), this involuntarily starts going through my head:

"We're talking Lord God King Bufu. I'm like... Oh-muh-GAAAAWD"

EDIT: The duckling thing was devastating. Give a guy a warning.
    Last edited by undergroundrr; 08-26-2016 at 02:28 PM.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

This is America
    Funny, where is your "tolerance"...I thought "America is a nation of immigrants"..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast