Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ann Coulter Flips Out On Trump's "Softer" Immigration Stance

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Are you so stupid that you don't understand electoral college math? The popular vote doesn't count dimwit. Seriously people should be required to take a basic civics test before being allowed to post at RPF.
    Oh he understands just fine, and if I'm not mistaken his vote will count.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    and GJ?...heck, who wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with him, he is in good shape, and loves to kill babies, and doesn't give a $#@! about the constitution, which makes him far more desireable then that 'so-called' fascist trump who wants to start ww3....amirite?...
    Given your obsession with baby murder, you might want to know that your false idol is also in support of it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...s-on-abortion/

inb4 mindless excuses

Are you so stupid that you don't understand electoral college math? The popular vote doesn't count dimwit. Seriously people should be required to take a basic civics test before being allowed to post at RPF.
    These idiots should probably learn about math before they comment on it.

How Not to Waste your Vote a Mathematical Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    Given your obsession with baby murder, you might want to know that your false idol is also in support of it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...s-on-abortion/

inb4 mindless excuses
    Oh the mindless excuse will be "But he doesn't support that now." However he has pushed recently to change the GOP to include "rape and incest" exceptions for abortion. So according to Trump it's wrong to murder a baby unless the baby's daddy is a rapist. And people wonder why the Clintons wanted Trump to get involved in the GOP. Even a Trump victory will be a victory for the progressives.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Oh the mindless excuse will be "But he doesn't support that now." However he has pushed recently to change the GOP to include "rape and incest" exceptions for abortion. So according to Trump it's wrong to murder a baby unless the baby's daddy is a rapist. And people wonder why the Clintons wanted Trump to get involved in the GOP. Even a Trump victory will be a victory for the progressives.
    If you genuinely want to reduce abortion and enact laws restricting it (I don't), then exceptions for rape and murder are no brainers. Nothing makes it easier for the pro-choice movement to demonize your side than to adopt a position which allows them to (correctly) say, "Republicans want to force rape victims to give birth to their rapists' babies". It is a viscerally offensive position that only extremists don't find repulsive and immediately pits the majority of America against you.

Trump doesn't care about abortion one way or the other, but he was doing you a huge favor trying to get the GOP to dump the "rape baby" plank.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    I honestly don't care if people vote for Trump--Massie's voting for him, but he also didn't spend the past year criticizing and undermining Rand's campaign. But if someone's going to post about how Great and Terrific Trump is on Ron Paul Forums my response probably won't be all that positive.
    Pretty much my position- especially when those who post negative articles on Trump are lambasted and called all kinds of ridiculous names.

My POV is to learn all sides of a candidate and coming to a political forum is a fast way to do. Unfortunately Trump posts are always sidetracked by the insults and innuendos.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    CPUd and the hate brigade makes treads for us. They think about us every waking moment. Not you. I like you. Even thought I am sure we will bitch each other out more than once before November.
    Hello mate. Are U having a malfunction?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Philmanoman View Post
    Yea,you should definitely change the thread title to something more appropriate.
    I think this would work...

"Former liberty lovers freak out over whether or not Ann Coulter freaks out about Trumps comments"
    By "former liberty lovers" you clearly mean former Ron Paulers who now support Trump or Johnson.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    CPUd and the hate brigade makes treads for us. They think about us every waking moment. Not you. I like you. Even thought I am sure we will bitch each other out more than once before November.
    Why do you indulge them? CPUd can make threads until his fingernails fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Why do you indulge them? CPUd can make threads until his fingernails fall off.
    Oh I am thinking of not. For now I settle just flaming until I am tired and got other things to do.

They got so bad at this that it is getting to easy. They spam the same crap and they believe their own bs. Just calling them out on it is satisfactory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    If you genuinely want to reduce abortion and enact laws restricting it (I don't), then exceptions for rape and murder are no brainers. Nothing makes it easier for the pro-choice movement to demonize your side than to adopt a position which allows them to (correctly) say, "Republicans want to force rape victims to give birth to their rapists' babies". It is a viscerally offensive position that only extremists don't find repulsive and immediately pits the majority of America against you.

Trump doesn't care about abortion one way or the other, but he was doing you a huge favor trying to get the GOP to dump the "rape baby" plank.
    Only a mindless Trump supporter would believe that. Here's the way the pro-choice site actually works this "issue." If you say you support a rape exception they say "Well you really don't support life then because you were willing to murder a baby who's father is a rapist." I'VE SEEN THEM USE THIS ARGUMENT! It happened in a debate in law school. So no. Saying that you aren't willing to allow for abortions for "rape babies" is not an extremist position. It's the only defensible position.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345