Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Cocks not Glocks'

No one should own a Glock. No one needs that kind of firepower for hunting deer. Civilians shouldn't own fully semiautomaic assault pistols like Glocks with high powered capacity clips.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAnIllegalImmigrant View Post
    No one should own a Glock. No one needs that kind of firepower for hunting deer. Civilians shouldn't own fully semiautomaic assault pistols like Glocks with high powered capacity clips.
    You're right! Sig Sauer would be my preference.

I hope you're trolling with the rest of that spiel?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How do you de-cock a Glock?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Someone needs to fix the title and those dudes juggling dildos was just...wrong.
    I guess if those gays being gunned down in the Orlando night club had just remembered to start juggling their dildos they could have stopped the shooting. Or maybe they should have thrown them at the shooter?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Or maybe they should have thrown them at the shooter?
    Have you ever been slapped across the face by a 12-inch black dildo? I haven't, but I assume it hurts. I'm sure someone can give us some insight into that.

Have you ever been slapped across the face by a 12-inch black dildo? I haven't, but I assume it hurts. I'm sure someone can give us some insight into that.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I predict that my son will not have much competition from other males when it comes to winning female interest when he gets a bit older.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    This story is going to trigger danke...
    Any protest of the Second Amendment does.

Was that your boyfriend juggling the dildos?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    The cocks must make it doubly triggering for ya, then.

Sorry, no boyfriend. You still haven't given me teh ghey. (involved with a young ballerina gal from ASU ATM <3 ) How's your boyfriend doing?
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 08-25-2016 at 12:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Do you know how to uncock a Glock? Or was it never fully cocked to begin with?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you know how to uncock a Glock? Or was it never fully cocked to begin with?
    H&K man.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

+rep Assault glocks can do serious damage. Way more damage than a civilian would ever need. And God help us all, if any civilian ever puts a (very illegal) vertical fore grip on a Glock. If that day comes, we are truly, $#@!ed.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

They never really explained how their dildos are going to prevent campus violence/assault.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    You're right! Sig Sauer would be my preference.

I hope you're trolling with the rest of that spiel?
    I prefer a CZ myself!

I would much prefer a Glock over a cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    They never really explained how their dildos are going to prevent campus violence/assault.
    You clearly have never read the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. A dildo is at least as effective at warding off evildoers as is a towel.

A cock glock?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12