Thread: Clinton supporter claims harrassment, car destroyed, dog killed over campaign sign

Clinton supporter claims harrassment, car destroyed, dog killed over campaign sign

https://www.gofundme.com/2ma5m998

Beth Steadman, is a wonderful woman, teacher, mom, and friend. Last week someone started harassing her family, now they have unexpected bills that need to be paid. Please take a moment to read her story.

After her husband placed a "Hillary for president" sign in their front yard they started getting harassed and and now things have escalated.

First, their political signs were stolen, and a note was placed under their front door mat, that said "Hillary for prison".

But now things have become violent and dangerous.

Their car had bleach poured in the gas tank after they siphoned out the gas. Now their car, that was one payment away from being paid off, is totaled.

The worst has now happened. Their family dog was poisoned and passed away earlier today.

Please help this this family with their auto and vet bills.

Your help is sincerely appreciated.
    Thank you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Their car had bleach poured in the gas tank after they siphoned out the gas. Now their car, that was one payment away from being paid off, is totaled"

BS
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

ya I suspect this was over something else and they are trying to get money claiming it was over the campaign atmosphere

"After her husband placed a "Hillary for president" sign in their front yard"

Brought this upon herself with her bad choice in life partners *shrug*

Did find a news report- video at link. http://www.kxxv.com/story/32832061/c...r-clinton-sign

RICHARDSON, TX (KTRK/CNN) - A couple said they are under attack in their own community.

First their car was vandalized, they said. Now their dog is dead. They blame it on a political sign that was in their front yard.

Anyone who lives in the neighborhood knows who Matt Steadman and his wife support for president.

"Hillary Clinton, I'm with her," Steadman said.

It didn't surprise the couple when three separate signs were stolen almost as fast as they appeared.

Last week, an ominous note left under the doormat, "and it said Hillary for Prison 2016," he said. The next day, the family's SUV was vandalized to the point an auto shop says it's unrepairable.

"(I) smelled the inside of my gas tank and there was a bleach," Steadman said.

On Sunday, the Steadmans' 2-year-old shepherd mix named Abby got sick.

"She started trembling and she started shaking. (I) called Beth around 4 and said, 'I think something's wrong with Abby,'" Steadman said.

Abby died Tuesday, and a vet told the family it was caused by ingesting a neurotoxin. Did the same person who stole the signs also poison the dog and ruin a new car?

"No other reason, I mean, this is our front yard, and we don't have any enemies," Steadman said. "We're not the enemy type."

Police have visited the family but said there is no official investigation. The Clinton supporters have another sign someone donated but will keep it inside.

"For now I'm just going to kind of let the waters settle," Steadman said.

The couple doesn't expect to ever know if the series of misfortunes were connected to the signs. They are hopeful someone who knows something will come forward with information and report it to police.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-24-2016 at 02:18 PM.

Really? Destroy property and kill a pet over a political sign? That's about as morally repugnant as Hillary herself.

Ron Paul supporters sometimes had signs stolen but nothing like this.