Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are You Being Gaslighted?

You can be gaslighted by Aliens.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    You can be gaslighted by Aliens.

This is was a simple deception. Gaslighting is more elaborate. Wonder why most people have trouble understanding this.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The idea of gas lighting is over analyzed psycho babble. It's a "victim" term for people who are easily manipulated by other peoples behavior and are too weak to find other friends. Some people piss you off. Deal with it or move on. Stop coining terms to make others feel like they're mentally ill when they're not. They're just $#@!s. And so what if they are. Like I said. Move on. The science of psychology has turned into circus.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I don't think so. I'm not real sure what gaslighting even is...putting up with peoples $#@!?

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post

This one is my favorite:

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12