Smugglers Secretly Repairing Roads to Boost Business

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The-Holy-Grail-of-Online-Engagement.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	277.6 KB 
ID:	5163

Aug 24, 2016

Smugglers Secretly Repairing Russian Roads to Boost Business

Gangs smuggling goods into Russia have secretly repaired a road on the Belarussian border in order to boost business, the TASS news agency reported Monday.

Smugglers have transformed the gravel track in the Smolensk region in order to help their heavy goods vehicles traveling on the route, said Alexander Laznenko from the Smolensk region border agency. The criminal groups have widened and raised the road and added additional turning points, he said.
    The road, which connects Moscow to the Belarussian capital of Minsk, is known to be used by smugglers wishing to avoid official customs posts and is now under official surveillance.

A convoy of trucks was recently stopped on the road carrying 175 tons of sanctioned Polish fruit worth 13 million rubles ($200,000). The produce was subsequently destroyed, TASS reported.

Local border guards, customs and police officers have checked over 73,000 vehicles entering Russia from Belarus this year, Laznenko said, claiming that the number of heavy goods vehicles crossing the border from Belarus has increased dramatically in the last year, he said.
    https://themoscowtimes.com/news/traf...muggling-55065
    Last edited by presence; 08-24-2016 at 07:36 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MUH
    Roadski!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Well at least we now have an official response to the "but who will build the roads" question.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bman View Post
    Well at least we now have an official response to the "but who will build the roads" question.
    The mafia people choose to support instead of the mafia they're forced to support..

The fail overfloweth on this story.

Heroin? Cigarettes? Elephant ivory? Sex slaves?

No.... fruit. Motherfucking fruit.
    From a country right the $#@! next door.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post

Money talks, bull$#@! walks.

Fruit is getting people rich enough to afford vices and fix the roads..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post

And they destroyed it..http://tass.ru/ekonomika/2170146
    "The Patriarch"

I consider myself a libertarian but I don't see how you can completely privatize all roads. Unless you had a helicopter you'd always have to get permission to leave your property.

How were they able to build a road without even a permit?

Makes no sense.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I consider myself a libertarian but I don't see how you can completely privatize all roads. Unless you had a helicopter you'd always have to get permission to leave your property.
    I consider myself an agreeable person. I can promote mutually beneficial relationships and get places without a third party's permission.

Just ask my neighbors who encourage me to come onto their property with weapons to eradicate pests 24-7.

I was curious, and for conversation I did ask my neighbor what he thought of a private jeep trail following common property lines that property owners would give 10' or so for, he was cool with it.

We live in an AG 5 designated area, and our "public road of aggression" is a poorly paved, mostly one-lane affair with turn outs. We pay the same taxes and fees as people who live on two lane much improved roads.

Disagreeable people use other people's resources to travel. Being an agreeable person doesn't make sense in a system of aggression, and that's where it all starts to go to heck.

Why should I cultivate mutually beneficial relationships when there is no incentive to do so? And I already need permission to leave the property -a drivers license that guarantees NOTHING except a bunch of idiots on the road who could not have gotten there any other way.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Just because something is privatized doesn't mean its unencumbered. The power company has easement to pass a line through my land. I have easement to lay and relay pipe to a spring two parcels away. My neighbor has easement to access a land locked parcel through my other neighbors land. Likewise Hoppe asserts privatized roads would be encumbered by rights of way. Also, just because some roads are privatized doesn't mean many others couldn't be common without being public.

see: http://libertarianpapers.org/wp-cont...011/lp-3-1.pdf