Thread: Rick and Morty

Rick and Morty

Anyone else here a fan of Rick and Morty? For those who don't know, it's an animated sci-fi series about a dimension hopping-mad scientist (Rick) and his grandson (Morty), and it is a brilliantly-deep philosophical show that lampoons society, religion, and government, among other things. Interestingly, Rick appears to be an anarchist and makes some interesting commentaries about government; here are a few:

Perhaps soon I'll make a compilation video with Rick's views on the subject.
    Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 11-04-2017 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Replaced unavailable video
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Perhaps soon I'll make a compilation video with Rick's views on the subject.
    I already did.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I can't listen to them because the !$%^&*(&^&^ing video at the bottom of the screen keeps interrupting.
    "The Patriarch"

I liked the one where he humped the robot and ended up getting it pregnant.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Were you thinking of Rickrolling me in my own thread? In Bird culture, this is considered a dick move.
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I can't listen to them because the !$%^&*(&^&^ing video at the bottom of the screen keeps interrupting.
    That happens to me sometimes. Audio will start up randomly, then half way through, mysteriously cuts.
    Amash>Trump

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I liked the one where he humped the robot and ended up getting it pregnant.
    Yes, "Raising Gazorpazorp" is such a brilliant satire on feminism.
    Amash>Trump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great show. I've been watching since last weekend. The best episode is either when they get that mermaid puss or they kronenberg everyone.