Thread: Rand Paul supports Trump. We should consider it too.

Rand Paul supports Trump. We should consider it too.

Being that a major part of the reason that this forum exists it to support Rand Paul, and being that Rand Paul now supports Donald Trump, it's only logical that supporting Donald Trump should also be acceptable on this forum now as well.

It's easy to claim support for "none of the above", but "none of the above" cannot possibly be elected President - and that is what makes it completely disingenuous and pointless.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand is standing behind his pledge to support the GOP nominee. This is different from when, in 2012, he specifically endorsed Romney.

So, genius... Should we all have supported Romney because Rand did? That at least was an endorsement of a person.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Rand is standing behind his pledge to support the GOP nominee. This is different from when, in 2012, he specifically endorsed Romney.

So, genius... Should we all have supported Romney because Rand did? That at least was an endorsement of a person.
    He specifically stated that Trump is better than HRC. He's not wrong.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I don't think we should be overly influenced by others and that includes Rand or Ron. We each have our own decision to make. With that said, the baseless demonization of Trump makes me sick. People can compose logical, fact based reasons to not vote for him, without comparing him to the Antichrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    He specifically stated that Trump is better than HRC. He's not wrong.
    Well, taking his statements to heart, it would seem that he thought Romney was more better than Obama than Trump is better than Hillary... So again, genius... Did you support Romney because Rand told you to?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I don't think we should be influenced by others and that includes Rand or Ron. We each have our own decision to make. With that said, the baseless demonization of Trump makes me sick. People can compose logical, fact based reasons to not vote for him, without comparing him to the Antichrist.
    Who is comparing Trump to the Antichrist?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Who is comparing Trump to the Antichrist?
    I was being facetious. But the hyperbole that's thrown around in the media and social media is utterly ridiculous. Take for example, what Cher said today. I could understand if Trump had a shady history like OJ Simpson, but he's had nothing of the sort.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was being facetious. But the hyperbole that's thrown around in the media and social media is utterly ridiculous. Take for example, what Cher said today. I could understand if Trump had a shady history like OJ Simpson, but he's had nothing of the sort.
    But trump does have a shady history:
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Read it and weep....

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Trump-(POTUS)

fairy tears are sweet.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Read it and weep....

fairy tears are sweet.
    F on foreign policy? What kook wrote that?

Walter Block, a libertarian scholar of unparalleled reputation wrote an extensive piece on Trump's foreign policy and how it is satisfactory. So who do you think I'm going to trust? Walter Block or the deluded people that penned that? F on foreign policy!!!!!!!!!!I can't believe how wacky this place got!!! God help us.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-23-2016 at 07:43 PM.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries

F on foreign policy? What kook wrote that?

Walter Block, a libertarian scholar of unparalleled reputation wrote an extensive piece on Trump's foreign policy and how it is satisfactory. So who do you think I'm going to trust? Walter Block or the deluded people that penned that? F on foreign policy!!!!!!!!!!I can't believe how wacky this place got!!! God help us.
    You're welcome to go in the eval thread and argue the case.

Thanks!
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.