Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Would Resume Sales of Militarized Gear to Police

Y'all realize that police officers are being gunned down in the streets, right?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's the line for miltarized? Body armor, helmets and automatic rifles doesn't really bother me. It's when they start rolling in armored vehicles and bombing people it's gone too far IMO.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by adissa View Post
    Y'all realize that police officers are being gunned down in the streets, right?
    How many? Let's take a look at how many police officers get killed vs. civilians that killed by police officers shall we?

The rate of cops being killed in the line of duty is going DOWN. I am sure getting those cops some grenade launchers will help keep them safe. You m'am, are dumb as rocks. You must be a Trump supporter?
    Last edited by twomp; 08-25-2016 at 03:26 PM.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Hey! How come my thread got merged and Danke's didn't??????????? What's up with that????
    "The Patriarch"

Trump is a liberty candidate, not authoritarian, please stop posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Hey! How come my thread got merged and Danke's didn't??????????? What's up with that????
    Because this one is a parody?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    Trump is a liberty candidate, not authoritarian, please stop posting this.
    After 12 months exposure to Trumpkin 'reasoning,' I can no longer identify sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Because this one is a parody?
    I don't care. Itsnot fair.
    "The Patriarch"

Most of those fatalities are car accidents and heart attacks from unhealthy living. Actual deliberate homicides of police officers probably average less than 10-20 a year, vs ~500 for citizens killed by the police. So the ratio is between 25 to 1 and 50 to 1. In the actual military, if we are killing the enemy at a rate of more than 25 to 1 and still having problems, we do not consider this issue to be a lack of equipment, but rather an effect of improper tactics or strategy. The heavily imbalanced kill ratio largely indicates that we have all the destructive power we need in our equipment, but something in our tactics or strategy is motivating the enemy to continue fighting despite their obscene losses.

There are exceptions to every rule, of course. The Japanese in WW2 took such losses without surrender, not due to our tactics, but due to their training. That's not a condition that can be applied to random people on the streets of the US. The people being killed here are not trained at all.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quiet. You don't hear Suz complaining about her armpit titty.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I would't complain if I had a armpit titty either.
    "The Patriarch"

First of all, it's not a whole titty, it's just a nipple and second of all, it's awesome. I have nothing to complain about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Don't worry, a mod will come along and lock it soon. I've noticed Danke has a lot of locked threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    How many? Let's take a look at how many police officers get killed vs. civilians that killed by police officers shall we?

The rate of cops being killed in the line of duty is going DOWN. I am sure getting those cops some grenade launchers will help keep them safe. You m'am, are dumb as rocks. You must be a Trump supporter?
    Yes, I am. A Trump supporter, that is. So what if the rate is going down? After what happened in Dallas Texas, how many police officers do you think must be picked off before we do something?

Yes, I am. A Trump supporter, that is. So what if the rate is going down? After what happened in Dallas Texas, how many police officers do you think must be picked off before we do something?
    I am in awe of what RPF has become. A person actively supporting arming and militarizing police with MRAPs, long guns, and the like... I wish Ron Paul himself would drop in sometime and put all you authoritarians to shame...
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I am in awe of what RPF has become. A person actively supporting arming and militarizing police with MRAPs, long guns, and the like... I wish Ron Paul himself would drop in sometime and put all you authoritarians to shame...
    They'd call him a cuck.

Those brave Officers. I shed a tear, every time I think about it.

I just wish, there was something more I could do.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hear an F35 with clusterbombs make for excellent crowd control.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    First of all, it's not a whole titty, it's just a nipple and second of all, it's awesome. I have nothing to complain about.
    Have you posted it on the internet?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post

They have no shame.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    They'd call him a cuck.

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to r3volution 3.0 again."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

What's really sad is that I'm not shocked seeing people actually supporting militarizing the police even further.

I'm not a fan of military police, but something needs to be done. BLM continues to run wild attacking property and whites when they have their riots disguised as protests. The bigger problem is that the police are afraid to even confront them due to the lawsuits and public screeching about racism if they so much as look at a BLM thug the wrong way.

Well, now I know how to title a thread instead of....http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Gear-to-Police

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Well, now I know how to title a thread instead of....http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Gear-to-Police
    Maybe the mods should just merge it into this one.
    "The Patriarch"

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe the mods should just merge it into this one.
    His was first, if it gets merged, this thread will be merged into his.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    His was first, if it gets merged, this thread will be merged into his.
    Twas a joke Gunny.
    "The Patriarch"

Twas a joke Gunny.
    I got it. But, thanks for covering my six Gunny.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    That's not it, people just like me more.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic