Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Millenials in Chicago Encounter the Criminal Element

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Millenials in Chicago Encounter the Criminal Element

Well, at least they are OK. Life on this planet doesn't operate like it's projected in an Abercrombie and Fitch catalog. LOL

Last edited by AuH20; 08-23-2016 at 11:26 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WTF? I now understand why lesbianism is the latest rage. I felt sorry for the wife. If this is what women get to choose as far as men go, she got ripped off big time.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    38 seconds.
    Couple is from Phoenix who recently moved to Chicago. They took the subway and ran into a sketchy individual that had them marked as an attractive target. They couldn't shake him after numerous attempts (even took to hiding in a nearby Subway) and it culminated in an attack as they tried to jump into a Uber car. The male lost his wallet in the struggle and the couple fearing for their lives, temporarily abandoned their apartment.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-23-2016 at 11:55 AM.

Ah $#@!, I had to deal people like that all the time when I worked in downtown Atlanta. A lot of times, I had to walk to my car by myself, 5 blocks, in the hood - I soon realized the best way to deal with crazies it to act crazier. When I thought someone was following me, I would look at them and start yelling at them. They usually called me a crazy bitch but they left me alone. YMMV
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Couple is from Phoenix who recently moved to Chicago. They took the subway and ran into a sketchy individual that had them marked as an attractive target. They couldn't shake him after numerous attempts (even took to hiding in a nearby Subway) and it culminated in an attack as they tried to jump into a Uber car. The male lost his wallet in the struggle and the couple fearing for their lives, temporarily abandoned their apartment.
    So what you're saying in essence is that these young people got scared of somebody, probably a minority, and now they're complaining about it?

Are they calling for the kops to protect their sorry asses or just commenting on how they find the heathens offensive?

I don't have the patience to listen to them...

So what you're saying in essence is that these young people got scared of somebody, probably a minority, and now they're complaining about it?

Are they calling for the kops to protect their sorry asses or just commenting on how they find the heathens offensive?

I think they were honestly shocked how persistent the assailant was. He repeatedly asked about their profession and the location of their residence. I think there was a bit of culture shock. They don't see this as much in Phoenix, which has it's own unique problems.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-23-2016 at 12:06 PM.

Yes.
    Calling the cops.
    Husband a pussy.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Yes.
    Calling the cops.
    Husband a pussy.
    That's what I figured...

Some flavor of non-white person offended them right?

That's what I figured...

I don't think they said.

That's what I figured...

He stalked them for 2 hours and then attacked the husband. The husband should have put the guy in his place before all the foreplay, which led the guy to following them around.

I don't think they said.
    I garnered that from the 38 seconds I invested but I'd wager a cyber dime on my gut.

He stalked them for 2 hours and then attacked the husband. The husband should have put the guy in his place before all the foreplay, which led the guy to following them around.
    Bubble children....

They're on both sides of the tracks........

I think the husband even went as far to try to entice the guy with Subway, so he'd leave them alone
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-23-2016 at 12:33 PM.

I think the husband even went as far to try to entice the guy with Subway, so he'd leave them alone
    They should've nipped it in the bud at the train stop.

They should've nipped it in the bud at the train stop.
    Once they sense weakness, you're inviting trouble.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This song sums up the criminal mind.

Let me introduce myself I'm a social disease
    I've come for your wealth leave you on your knees
    No time for feeling sorry, I got here on my own
    I won't ask for mercy, I choose to walk alone

What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine too
    If you shake my hand better count your fingers

What if I do get caught?
    What if there is no judgment?
    If I'm right I lose nothing, if you're right I lose it all
    I ought to get caught because I'm doing something wicked
    I'm guilty haunted by my fear and the only consequences
    Are dread and the fugitive mind

You built walls to protect you so no one will infect you
    Pursued by those out there that vanish in thin air
    Come a long way to find what you really left behind
    You don't know when the end is but it's coming fast
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-23-2016 at 12:43 PM.

I weep for the future.

I thought this was a parody at first. Then almost punched my screen when I realized they were serious.

The 'husband' has more estrogen than the wife. Sickening. If a husband can't protect his wife, what good is he? Primary freaking job dude.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Maybe now he can grow a pair of balls, get a little street wise and learn how to fight, and actually represent the male of the species.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

I have no idea who would actually sit through that.

"We saw him celebrating in the parking lot like a caveman."

That made me LOL. They tried so hard to be PC throughout the video and then drop that one.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-23-2016 at 02:04 PM.

I would rather jump off a building than live in Chicago (or any major city).

My brother has some friends in Chicago. He said to them, "You can't even take an evening walk. You live in a six-story green zone!" Too bad. It used to be a great town.

Ah $#@!, I had to deal people like that all the time when I worked in downtown Atlanta. A lot of times, I had to walk to my car by myself, 5 blocks, in the hood - I soon realized the best way to deal with crazies it to act crazier. When I thought someone was following me, I would look at them and start yelling at them. They usually called me a crazy bitch but they left me alone. YMMV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-GsS8sdRis
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    I would rather jump off a building than live in Chicago (or any major city).

My brother has some friends in Chicago. He said to them, "You can't even take an evening walk. You live in a six-story green zone!" Too bad. It used to be a great town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-GsS8sdRis
    I've always wanted to go because of this song vvv. It's one of my favorites.

"I was like a baller cause I grabbed my husband's shoe that came off in the struggle and jumped in the car!"
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gee, I wonder why they disabled the comments?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Gee, I wonder why they disabled the comments?
    Quickly peruse the titles of their other videos and you'll probably arrive at a logical conclusion.

Quickly peruse the titles of their other videos and you'll probably arrive at a logical conclusion.
    That was a bit of sarcasm. I'm guessing the dude got sick of reading about what a wuss he is.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That was a bit of sarcasm. I'm guessing the dude got sick of reading about what a wuss he is.
    besides that, referring to themselves as "homeless" is almost insulting.

[QUOTE=Lucille;6293547]I would rather jump off a building than live in Chicago (or any major city).

When I would go up to the South Side for business ( probably 1979 - 1983) , I carried a shotgun in my jacket and had a heavy rifle and ammo in the trunk and took my hubcaps off .

[

I'm sorry, I watched about 1 minute of that and I could literally hear my brain cells start to shrivel up and die off.
    Guess I'll never know what this thread is about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast