Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hillary Plans Speech Against the Alt Right

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    calling Trump racist doesn't matter
    Maybe to you, Trump does nothing to combat the racist narrative, he actually halfway embraces because its red meat for his base. I had someone curse out my coworker and call him Trump, its replacing a word for racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    I actually just started checking out 4chan in order to get more involved with the "alt-right".

I always kind of though that they were too extreme, but I honestly do not give a $#@! anymore.

We live in a world where George Soros is basically a half a step away from extinguishing white, Western civilization, so if a handful of people on the internet want to make some cretinous jokes about that, then what do I care?

All I can say is that if "meme magic" is actually having an effect and making it possible for someone like Donald Trump to succeed based on nothing but LULZ, then so be it.

I wish these people all the luck in the world, and I honestly don't give a $#@! if Russian intelligence is part of the mix as well.

Anything that can undo the total power of the ADL is a welcome change at this point.

Getting so completely worked-up about a couple of meme references and assuming a bunch of crazy $#@! is probably why "meme magic" apparently works in the first place.
    You have to fight extremism with extremism. Am I right? White civilization could be extinguished by tomorrow if we let George Soros have his way.

Quote Originally Posted by adissa View Post
    You have to fight extremism with extremism. Am I right? White civilization could be extinguished by tomorrow if we let George Soros have his way.
    People like Soros are a half-step away from actualizing their global NAZI plans, and as long as everyone in the West is too paralyzed by politically-correct fear to say a word about it, then they will continue to trample over us like we are nothing.

If making fun of hook-noses and exaggerated figures qualifies as the "extremist" behaviour that is able to undo their spell on us, then so be it.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

It's not white civilization I'm worried about. I'm far more worried about our classical liberal culture being eradicated within the individuals who identify as white.

I don't believe the TPTB hate whites for their definitive racial characteristics. They hate whites because whites typically have resided in the merchant/guild class and have become educated enough to see through their schemes more often than not. Whites are the preeminent threat to their global hegemony.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Maybe to you, Trump does nothing to combat the racist narrative, he actually halfway embraces because its red meat for his base. I had someone curse out my coworker and call him Trump, its replacing a word for racist.
    Could you like to a video in which Trump embraces racism as red meat for this base. Actually racist. Not CNN racist.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you guys actually believe your half baked lies though? What's the point of having technical skills, fighting a battle, etc, when much of what you think about are lies? If I dared to actually lie or misinform, there's a good chance you guys can be easily influenced. As Russian bots don't really vet their disinformation websites, what happens if I, or someone else created another thegatewaypundit, zerohedge, globalresearch, etc, etc and use them to actively misinform Russian bots? Your revealing a bias, a way of thinking, have on you bad information on you, etc, that more or less reveals a great number of short comings. Basing decisions on what's actually correct is one of the major reasons why a person can win a fight.

People like Soros are a half-step away from actualizing their global NAZI plans, and as long as everyone in the West is too paralyzed by politically-correct fear to say a word about it, then they will continue to trample over us like we are nothing.

If making fun of hook-noses and exaggerated figures qualifies as the "extremist" behaviour that is able to undo their spell on us, then so be it.
    I was supposed to respond to you instead... Anyways, Americans are losing the hybrid war very badly, but we will fight back... We don't have the tools at the moment to combat any of this, but fight we will. Most of the people here have no idea why the Russians are doing any of this, and they still haven't come to terms over the fact that the people they've been interacting with, for close to a decade now, had always been Russian operatives. I'm sure some feel almost raped by this. But this is the feeling in which they will use to motivate themselves to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Chieppa1 View Post
    Could you like to a video in which Trump embraces racism as red meat for this base. Actually racist. Not CNN racist.
    Trump has acknowledge that he knew who David Duke was on video before he did this.

TRUMP: I disavowed David Duke a day before at a major press conference, and I'm saying to myself, how many times do I have to continue to disavow people? And the question was asked about David Duke and various groups. And I don't know who the groups are. I said, would you do me a favor and tell me the groups? He was unable to tell me that.

GUTHRIE: He says "I'm just talking about David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan here." You said, "honestly, I don't know David Duke."

TRUMP: Ok, so let me tell you. I'm sitting in a house in Florida with a very bad ear piece that they gave me and you can hardly hear what he

Quote Originally Posted by vonMises View Post
    Do you guys actually believe your half baked lies though? What's the point of having technical skills, fighting a battle, etc, when much of what you think about are lies? If I dared to actually lie or misinform, there's a good chance you guys can be easily influenced. As Russian bots don't really vet their disinformation websites, what happens if I, or someone else created another thegatewaypundit, zerohedge, globalresearch, etc, etc and use them to actively misinform Russian bots? Your revealing a bias, a way of thinking, have on you bad information on you, etc, that more or less reveals a great number of short comings. Basing decisions on what's actually correct is one of the major reasons why a person can win a fight.
    Allow me to paint you the picture:

Soros is hell-bent on destroying/enslaving Goyim/the West, and he is doing a very good job to that end (or at least his handlers are).

For him, it's all about creating a world where Jews will never have to worry about another Holocaust of any sort.

What Soros likely does not realize is that his Rothschild backers are working for their own plan - something that involves the destruction of Israel as well (these people are Baal worshippers/Illuminati/etc).

Putin himself is likely in on that plan as well, and whatever competition is going on between the average Israeli/Russian spook to discredit/control/destroy the "alt-right" is immaterial.

The only thing that matters is that Soros fails, because in the end, that means that whoever is behind Putin/the plan to enslave humanity completely fails as well.
    Last edited by Petar; 08-26-2016 at 08:27 PM.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

They repeatedly refer to members of their own party as "cucks" – short for cuckold – because they believe establishment Republicans gain pleasure in sitting back and watching their country "get $#@!ed."

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...s-hell-w436363
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

and has to keep apologizing every 5 minutes for the white privilege. Alternatively daily flagellation sessions may be scheduled in order for the self inflicted pain to be administered at will.
    Last edited by timosman; 08-27-2016 at 02:13 AM.

Allow me to paint you the picture:

Soros is hell-bent on destroying/enslaving Goyim/the West, and he is doing a very good job to that end (or at least his handlers are).

For him, it's all about creating a world where Jews will never have to worry about another Holocaust of any sort.

What Soros likely does not realize is that his Rothschild backers are working for their own plan - something that involves the destruction of Israel as well (these people are Baal worshippers/Illuminati/etc).

Putin himself is likely in on that plan as well, and whatever competition is going on between the average Israeli/Russian spook to discredit/control/destroy the "alt-right" is immaterial.

The only thing that matters is that Soros fails, because in the end, that means that whoever is behind Putin/the plan to enslave humanity completely fails as well.
    That's quite an elaborate conspiracy, but don't fault me for not believing any of it. I think my own currently half-bake theory of gold bugs trying for the collapse of the US government, so that it hyperinflates, is far more plausible a theory than yours because I already know what can be done to get things to that point.

I'll go out on a limb and assume you're a Slav, maybe not a Russian, but a Slav nonetheless. (I still haven't read your posting history to know about your ethnic background, or even understand the gay and Canadian references). You should know that what constitutes the "Western Tradition" is not Slavic in nature and there's going to be a cultural disconnect to what you think Western Europeans and Americans in general would want to believe in.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    See, you have been proven correct once again, vonMises.
    I wouldn't actually mind meeting you and other RPF members in person once I could properly vet everyone of you. I could imagine that's how many meetups for canvassing occurred. But we now know that RPF had always been an unwilling center for Russian activity and it will be interesting how we go about communicating with each other because of this. If I'm betrayed I know that my personal information can be easily shared with the Russian operatives here, but maybe it's a risk I'm willing to take if that means building a level of trust with some people here. Once we can organize our activities, we might just might be the heart and center of who ends up saving the United States. Does anyone, anywhere realize just how pervasive the Russians are? I doubt it. For now though I'll procrastinate on wanting to meet anyone at the moment but it is on my mind to do so...

Hmm, I was logging onto RPF without a VPN. I hope the owners/moderators are not Russian operatives... I'm banking on the idea that they aren't.
    Last edited by vonMises; 08-27-2016 at 03:11 AM.

Times are a changin for the better.........

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20..._the_hypocrisy

A speech like that 10, 15 years ago, that, believe me, would have been the only thing discussed on the Sunday shows coming up. That speech would have had a life span of four days, five days, what have you. And it seems or feels different to me. I know that Hillary's buddies and supporters in the Drive-Bys, they ate it up, they loved it. But when I see more attention being paid to Trump's position and his flip-flops or supposed flip-flops on immigration, I get a little curious about it.

It's not white civilization I'm worried about. I'm far more worried about our classical liberal culture being eradicated within the individuals who identify as white.

I don't believe the TPTB hate whites for their definitive racial characteristics. They hate whites because whites typically have resided in the merchant/guild class and have become educated enough to see through their schemes more often than not. Whites are the preeminent threat to their global hegemony.
    Where is this culture?

Can you show me, via election data from the last few decades, that this culture exists?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Where is this culture?

Can you show me, via election data from the last few decades, that this culture exists?
    We are a minority, but we still swing above our weight.

We are a minority, but we still swing above our weight.
    Who is this we?

You're supporting a social democrat.

You're in the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Who is this we?

You're supporting a social democrat.

You're in the majority.
    How many people vote?

A tyrant will win but they are still the minority.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by vonMises View Post
    So I'll be treating you as an American... Anyways, the American public, and the people here as well, have been led to believe a certain number of things about the world and it's problems (ISIS, ISIS, ISIS). But there are things going on now, even on this forum, that just doesn't compute with those beliefs. It's going to be quite hard for many just to make sense out of anything anymore, but whatever their attempt, worry and wear will seem to happen.
    You don't know what the hell I believe. 95% of the people on here don't buy any of the $#@! that The Ministry of Truth pumps out. Piss off.

Your condescending tone is cool though. Is it getting cold over there yet?

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

http://www.radixjournal.com/blog/201...e-was-thinking

The National Review set would rather those facts not be addressed, lest it interfere with their cruises. In fact, it seems that they would rather see White communities “die” than have to be shunned in the Acela corridor.

So when Hillary said:

This is a moment of reckoning for every Republican dismayed that the Party of Lincoln has become the Party of Trump. It’s a moment of reckoning for all of us who love our country and believe that America is better than this.

Twenty years ago, when Bob Dole accepted the Republican nomination, he pointed to the exits and told any racists in the Party to get out.
    The week after 9/11, George W. Bush went to a mosque and declared for everyone to hear that Muslims “love America just as much as I do.”

In 2008, John McCain told his own supporters they were wrong about the man he was trying to defeat. Senator McCain made sure they knew – Barack Obama is an American citizen and “a decent person.”

She’s making a direct plea for Conservatism Inc. to merge with her rather than risk a hostile takeover by the Alt-Right.

And American “conservatives” are dumb enough to do it. In their hearts, they are losers. They don’t want to resist dispossession; they probably don’t even remember they have an identity outside of Fox News.

So when Hillary squawks about the Alt-Right being “a fringe element has effectively taken over the Republican Party”, she’s making a gamble she hopes that she can win. She hopes that cuckservatives and other “respectable” members of their community will rally behind her and ensure one-party dominance for generations.
    Last edited by AuH20; 09-01-2016 at 12:11 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It’s that they want to replace the conservative movement.
    HH: And they have to be driven out of the Republican Party.
    JG: Yes.
    http://www.redstate.com/absentee/201...ght-needs-see/
    JG: Breitbart is not, by most journalists I know, you know, and I’m an opinion guy. I’m not like a day to day reporter. But most journalists I know, left, right and center, they just simply don’t consider it a news organization at all.
    HH: That’s like World Net Daily. And what happens when that happens is that then, the definition becomes cemented. Jonah, I’ve got to move on.
    JG: All right.
    HH: Always great to talk to you. Thank you. Follow Jonah, @JonahNRO.

End of interview.
    That's Hugh Hewitt & Jonah Goldberg quoted by Jebstate.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345