Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We Didn't Start the Movement (Alt Right Tribute Including R. Paul & M. Rothbard Appearances)

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

We Didn't Start the Movement (Alt Right Tribute Including R. Paul & M. Rothbard Appearances)

Last edited by AuH20; 08-23-2016 at 08:59 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You aren't continuing the movement either.

You're trying to co-opt it.

(mod edit)

White Nationalism is not a movement.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

I literally google alternative right, and one of the first things that pops up is the 'Alternative Right Blog' which is 100% white nationalist bull$#@!.... lol
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

lol is this $#@! serious??

Ron's not your ally, okay? That $#@! pisses me off. We had to spend all of 2008 and 2012 defending him from leftists trying to assert that he was a racist, and now we have to deal with it coming from these morons...

On the blog "The Right Stuff" (one of the most trafficked alt-right blogs), you'll find the following article (I refuse to link it):

"Libertarianism and Marxism: Twin Offspring Of Liberalism"

In this article, you'll find that libertarianism and Austrian economics are really just Jewish conspiracies, among other, similarly brilliant insights...

If you choose to visit the blog, you'll notice how the header is decorated with charming black and white photos of smiling NAZIs.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post

Ron's not your ally, okay? That $#@! pisses me off. We had to spend all of 2008 and 2012 defending him from leftists trying to assert that he was a racist, and now we have to deal with it coming from these morons...
    SWJ*'s are like that.

(State Worshiping Jingoists)

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If not from libertarianism (and clearly not) whence came the alt-right?

The invention of the alt-right as a semi-coherent movement under that label is generally credited to a fellow named Richard Spencer:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer

Richard Bertrand Spencer (born May 11, 1978) is an American writer, publisher, and self-described "identitarian" known for promoting white supremacist views.[1][2][3] He is president of the National Policy Institute, a white nationalist think-tank, and Washington Summit Publishers, an independent publishing firm.

Spencer advocates for a white homeland for a "dispossessed white race" and calls for "peaceful ethnic cleansing" to halt the "deconstruction" of European culture.[4][5][6]

...Spencer has been an assistant editor at The American Conservative magazine and Editor of Taki's Magazine. In 2010, he founded Alternative Right, a website that he edited until 2012. Spencer has been published at Right Now!, American Renaissance, VDARE, The Occidental Observer, and others.
    What's this "National Policy Institute"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Policy_Institute

NPI was founded in 2005 by William Regnery II.[2] Until 2010, NPI's chairman was Louis R. Andrews. Andrews died in late 2011 and was replaced by Richard B. Spencer, who had been acting Director at the end of Andrews's life. NPI had been based in Augusta, Georgia, but was relocated to Virginia with the change in leadership.

The Institute's authors have produced a series of reports on affirmative action, race and conservatism, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and at least one annual report, entitled The State of White America 2007 by Vdare contributor Nicholas Stix.[3] MSNBC reported that Andrews voted for Barack Obama in the 2008 US Presidential Election in order, he said, to help destroy the Republican Party so that it can be reborn into a party that will support the "interests of white people".[4]

In September 2011, NPI hosted its first national conference, entitled "Towards a New Nationalism". Speakers included Richard B. Spencer, Alex Kurtagic, Tomislav Sunic, and Jared Taylor.[5]

In October 2013, NPI hosted another national conference, "After the Fall". Speakers included some from the previous conference including Spencer, Kurtagic, and Sunic, along with new speakers such as Alain de Benoist, Jack Donovan and William Regnery II.[6][7] In December 2013, NPI launched a new website, Radix Journal, which describes itself as, "a periodical on culture, race, meta-politics, critical theory, and society."[citation needed] The NPI reportedly [clarification needed] received a grant from the Pioneer Fund.[8]

What's this "Pioneer Fund"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_Fund

Early history

The Pioneer Fund was incorporated on March 11, 1937. The first five directors were:

• Wickliffe Preston Draper, heir to a large fortune and the fund's de facto final authority, served on the Board of Directors from 1937 until 1972. He founded the Pioneer Fund after having acquired an interest in the Eugenics movement, which was strengthened by his 1935 visit to Nazi Germany, where he met with the leading eugenicists of the Third Reich who used the inspiration from the American movement as a basis for the Nuremberg Laws. He served in the British army at the beginning of WWI, transferring to the US Army as the Americans entered the war. During WWII he was stationed as an intelligence officer in India.[8] Psychology professor and Pioneer Fund critic William H. Tucker, however, describes Draper as someone who "aside from his brief periods of military service ... never pursued a profession or held a job of any kind."[2] According to a 1960 article in The Nation, an unnamed geneticist said Draper told him he "wished to prove simply that Negroes were inferior."[9] Draper funded advocacy of repatriation of blacks to Africa.[10][11] Draper also made large financial contributions to efforts to oppose the American Civil Rights Movement and the racial desegregation mandated by Brown v. Board of Education, such as $215,000 to the Mississippi State Sovereignty Commission in 1963.[2]
    • Harry Laughlin was the director of the Eugenics Record Office at the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory on Long Island, New York, funded by the Carnegie Institute of Washington. He served as the president of the Pioneer Fund from its inception until 1941. He was one of the eugenics movement's most energetic legislative activists. He worried about miscegenation and had proposed a research agenda to assist in the enforcement of Southern "race integrity laws" by developing techniques for identifying the "pass-for-white" person who might "successfully hide all of his black blood". He singled out Jews as a group "slow to assimilate," a problem related to his doubts that their loyalty was directed primarily to "American institutions and people" rather than to "Jews scattered through other nations." Eleven months after the enactment of the Nuremberg Laws, Laughlin wrote an official at the University of Heidelberg (which had awarded him an honorary doctorate) that the United States and the Third Reich shared "a common understanding of ... the practical application" of eugenic principles to "racial endowments and ... racial health."[2]
    • Frederick Osborn wrote in 1937 that the Nazi Law for the Prevention of Hereditarily Diseased Offspring was "the most exciting experiment that had ever been tried".[12][13] Osborn was the secretary of the American Eugenics Society, which was part of an accepted and active field at the time, the Chairman of the Advisory Committee on Selective Service during World War II and later the Deputy U.S. Representative to the U.N. Atomic Energy Commission.
    • Malcolm Donald was the Draper family lawyer, trustee of the Draper estate. He was a former editor of the Harvard Law Review and a brigadier general during World War II.
    • John Marshall Harlan II. Harlan's firm had done legal work for the Pioneer Fund. He was the only director whose name did not appear on the incorporation papers. He was director of operational analysis for the Eighth Air Force in World War II, and was appointed to the Supreme Court of the United States by President Dwight D. Eisenhower. During his confirmation process, he voiced support for the decision in Brown v. Board of Education, but on the bench limited civil rights in Swain v. Alabama and dissented on Miranda v. Arizona.

The 1937 incorporation documents of the Pioneer Fund list two purposes. The first, modeled on the Nazi Lebensborn breeding program,[14] was aimed at encouraging the propagation of those "descended predominantly from white persons who settled in the original thirteen states prior to the adoption of the Constitution of the United States and/or from related stocks, or to classes of children, the majority of whom are deemed to be so descended". Its second purpose was to support academic research and the "dissemination of information, into the 'problem of heredity and eugenics'" and "the problems of race betterment".[13] The Pioneer Fund argues the "race betterment" has always referred to the "human race" referred to earlier in the sentence, and critics argue it referred to racial groups. The document was amended in 1985 and the phrase changed to "human race betterment."

The Pioneer Fund supported the distribution of a eugenics film titled Erbkrank ("Hereditary Defective" or "Hereditary Illness") which was published by the pre-war 1930s Nazi Party. William Draper obtained the film from the predecessor to the Nazi Office of Racial Policy (Rassenpolitisches Amt) prior to the founding of the Pioneer Fund.[2] According to the Pioneer Fund site, all founders capable of doing so participated in the war against the Nazis.[15]

Draper secretly met Dr. C. Nash Herndon of Bowman Gray School of Medicine at Wake Forest University in 1949. Little is known about their meetings, but Herndon was playing a major role in the expansion of the compulsory sterilization program in North Carolina.[16]

In the 1950s and 1960s Draper supported two government committees that gave grants for both anti-immigration and genetics research. The committee members included Representative Francis E. Walter (chair of the House Un-American Activities Committee and head of the Draper Immigration Committee), Henry E. Garrett (an educator known for his belief in the genetic inferiority of blacks), and Senator James O. Eastland of Mississippi, head of the Draper Genetics Committee.[17]

Later directors include Marion A. Parrott, 1973-2000.[18]

Political and legal funding

The Fund gave the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) a total of $1.3 million between 1985 and 1994.[23] Among the grants was $150,000 for 'studies in connection with immigration policies'.[24] Funding was dropped after negative publicity during the campaign for California's Proposition 187 linked the Pioneer Fund to ads purchased by FAIR.[25][26] Other immigration reduction groups that have received donations from the Pioneer Fund include ProjectUSA,[27] and American Immigration Control Foundation.[28]

One of the grantees is the paleoconservative and white nationalist journalist Jared Taylor, the editor of American Renaissance and a member the advisory board of the white nationalist publication the Occidental Quarterly. Another is Roger Pearson's Institute for the Study of Man.[29] Many of the key academic white nationalists in both Right Now! and American Renaissance have been funded by the Pioneer Fund, which was also directly involved in funding the parent organization of American Renaissance, the New Century Foundation.[20]
    ....Wait a minute, that sounds familiar.

O, yea, it's the publisher of the video in the OP.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 08-23-2016 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post

I think that's your number one problem. You have become trapped in a herd game that you cannot possibly win.

Let me let you in on a little secret. They think WE ARE ALL RACISTS. Anyone who advocates for a smaller state or personal sovereignty is always affixed with a racist label by the propaganda organs in this country.

I have read articles outlining why Gary Johnson supporters are unabashed racists. Yes, squishy Penn Jilette like Gary Johnson supporters have been tarnished with the Scarlet 'R'. So stop worrying about what THESE HORRIBLE PEOPLE THINK and focus on the goals at hand. Stop lending power to the words that they so shamelessly use and the quicker they will flame out from overuse.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-23-2016 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    You aren't continuing the movement either.

You're trying to co-opt it.

(mod edit)
    This.

Ron Paul and the rest of us don't have much in common with you ignorant populists.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

SMFH@thread. OP can take a long walk on a short pier. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Anyone else find it ironic that they used the music of a New York Jew? lol.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Christ, what the forum has become. SMDH.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The forum hasn't become anything. There are just a few loud voice piping white nationalist stuff into the forum but they have allies who support them because they oppose anyone trying to moderate the forum by telling them to go away. But once the few loud voice go away, their passive supporters also quiets down.

Remember the last time they banned AuH20, all this stuff went to a minimum. The passive supporters are not going to like it but if the mods can muster the courage to do that again, this stuff will stop if only for the duration of the ban

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The forum hasn't become anything. There are just a few loud voice piping white nationalist stuff into the forum but they have allies who support them because they oppose anyone trying to moderate the forum by telling them to go away. But once the few loud voice go away, their passive supporters also quiets down.

Remember the last time they banned AuH20, all this stuff went to a minimum. The passive supporters are not going to like it but if the mods can muster the courage to do that again, this stuff will stop if only for the duration of the ban
    Here's the problem. There is a double standard for some SJWs masquerading as libertarians on this forum. That's the problem. For whatever reason, the administration cozies up to them and lends them an incredible amount of line to seed falsehoods and other propaganda. For example, look at some of the past 'rep hunts' that were actually coordinated by the antiTrump faction.

Now that's not to say that there aren't those of the white nationalist stripe who have not violated the community guidelines, but there appears to be two set of rules. I had bans extended out of the blue to 3 and 4 months (WHILE I WAS STILL BANNED!) with no explanation! This place is under a dubious influence that scares me. Furthermore, no one has ever solicited for donations for Donald Trump or asked for campaign help, yet you would think by the hysterical reactions from the usual suspects, that this forum is being actively being used to recruit.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-23-2016 at 06:10 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Actually, I just arrived at an alternate theory. The emotional based SJW leaning 'libertarians' are more prone to complain and create a mountain out of a molehill with ADMIN. So the rising crescendo of outrage forces the administration to act in some instances, just to get them off their backs. Like they say, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Take for example, this gem that I uncovered. I can only imagine the tripe that they receive daily from the special snowflakes who crave for their safe spaces.

http://www.acalltopaul.com/node/880
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-23-2016 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Here's the problem. There is a double standard for some SJWs masquerading as libertarians on this forum. That's the problem. For whatever reason, the administration cozies up to them and lends them an incredible amount of line to seed falsehoods and other propaganda. For example, look at some of the past 'rep hunts' that were actually coordinated by the antiTrump faction.

Now that's not to say that there aren't those of the white nationalist stripe who have not violated the community guidelines, but there appears to be two set of rules. I had bans extended out of the blue to 3 and 4 months (WHILE I WAS STILL BANNED!) with no explanation! This place is under a dubious influence that scares me. Furthermore, no one has ever solicited for donations for Donald Trump or asked for campaign help, yet you would think by the hysterical reactions from the usual suspects, that this forum is being actively being used to recruit.
    And the Trump propaganda died out pretty much over those periods. Amazing. Personally I'm tired of the alt. right SWJ's that are trying to co-opt Ron Paul Forums. I think that you get away with to much $#@! since the site and members have determined that Trump, in no way, shape, or form is a liberty candidate. And in the end that is what this site is about. So cry some more. You definitely have the Trump "whine" down.

And the Trump propaganda died out pretty much over those periods. Amazing. Personally I'm tired of the alt. right SWJ's that are trying to co-opt Ron Paul Forums. I think that you get away with to much $#@! since the site and members have determined that Trump, in no way, shape, or form is a liberty candidate. And in the end that is what this site is about. So cry some more. You definitely have the Trump "whine" down.
    If I was truly whining, I would have filed complaints. You're entitled to your opinions. I'm not wired to be petty, just because we may disagree.

I believe in freedom of speech to it's fullest, but I also recognize why the owners of the site can't go 100% down that route for obvious reason.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-23-2016 at 06:29 PM.

Where are the threads proclaiming Trump to be a bonafide liberty candidate?

He's not. Yet there are still those that profess he should be given a vote. Much the shame.

The assertion presented ad nauseum by you Trumpkins is that he would somehow benefit the libertarian cause.

...the commonest version of that theory being that he will restrict immigration, and white = liberty, blarg blarg blarg.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The assertion presented ad nauseum by you Trumpkins is that he would somehow benefit the libertarian cause.
    He would. We have a huge obstacle in our way in the form of a 500 pound gorilla known as the establishment. Trying to break it up or diminish it's influence, would be in our best interests, unless of course my peers secretly enjoy being relegated to the political wilderness?

The disintegration of existing political power is essential if we want a seat at the table. It's akin to taking down a fanatical monarch and breaking down the country into little fiefdoms where we can exert influence. With the current establishment consisting almost exclusively of neoconservatives and neoliberals, we are treated like lepers. Trump will changes the entire political landscape if he can win. No longer will there be rigid political tests on foreign policy or religion in the GOP.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-23-2016 at 06:53 PM.

He would. We have a huge obstacle in our way in the form of a 500 pound gorilla known as the establishment. Trying to break it up or diminish it's influence, would be in our best interests, unless of course my peers secretly enjoy being relegated to the political wilderness?

Dissolution of existing political power is essential if we want a seat at the table. It's akin to taking down a fanatical monarch and breaking down the country into little fiefdoms where we can exert influence. With the current establishment consisting almost exclusively of neoconservatives and neoliberals, we are treated like lepers.
    "Fighting the establishment" means opposing and trying to reverse their policies.

....and Trump agrees with the bipartisan consensus in all important respects, except on trade and immigration, where he's actually worse.

"Fighting the establishment" does NOT mean have a series of childish personal food fights with them over trivia.

....and that is the extent to the which Trump "fights the establishment."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    This is a third party video - posted without comment. There is a certain balance / value of understanding what is being said / done on the web vs letting there be open promotion and organization in favor of this. As said here, no one is soliciting for donations, setting up money bombs or the like. We're just not going to be a complete echo chamber and put our heads in the sand either. This video helps provide some context to the political movement that is out there, which is obviously not in line with our Mission.

There is no intent for there to be a double standard, you're welcome to PM me specific issues or just flag posts that violate the guidelines. Our goals is to moderate to the guidelines. Your bans have been for pushing white nationalism which is something that we have a major issue with since it can poorly reflect on the sites Mission.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    There is no intent for there to be a double standard, you're welcome to PM me specific issues or just flag posts that violate the guidelines. Our goals is to moderate to the guidelines. Your bans have been for pushing white nationalism which is something that we have a major issue with since it can poorly reflect on the sites Mission.
    I'm glad you weighed in, since I am not privy to the internal workings of your organization. However, I still stand by my contention that anti-Trump forces may garner the benefit of the doubt in terms of pushing falsehoods and creating a mob effect of conformity. But I understand that you and your staff may have not intended for that trend to occur.

Now to your point about my 'white nationalism' violations. In my case, I believe that my disgruntled nature has been conflated as white nationalism because that's the easy scapegoat and there has been obvious transgressions by white nationalists in the past on this forum. One who wants to enforce national borders and refute Cultural Marxist lies does not make one a 'white nationalist.'

With that said, I have shown the willingness to attack every precious subgroup, including whites for their self-inflicted flaws more often than not. If anything, I do plead guilty for being an insensitive misanthrope who will rip apart concocted lies that professional victims like to hide behind. Furthermore, I have never pushed for a white only nation or anything resembling it.

Anyway, I just wanted to communicate this to, since sometimes it's easier to fall back on what you heard from third parties. In closing, I appreciate the feedback and I will try to adhere to the guidelines.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-23-2016 at 08:50 PM.

The alt-right is not a libertarian movement, though there are libertarian elements within the alt-right. Pretty simple stuff. A country can't demonize whites, flood countries with low IQ and remove conservative politics from the mainstream due to voter demographics without a backlash. Progressives, globalists, left-libertarians and anyone else who hates them should look in the mirror; they caused this.

BTW, #NRx>#altright.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

How do they not permaban a racist?
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    How do they not permaban a racist?
    Forget about banning him for the race baiting stuff he posts all the time, how about the fact that he was hardcore Trump supporting while Rand was in the race and still contesting. He would come out here and post dozens of articles on why Trump is good for liberty even the OP article trying to connect Ron Paul with the alt right when the alt right abhors libertarianism. He does this knowing that the ideologies supported by the people he supports goes against the mission of the website and liberty movement and it annoys most members with the exception of passive supporters who apparently are more annoyed by people tell AuH2O what not to post on the website.

I would be just fine if all he did was post race baiting threads.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast