Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We Didn't Start the Movement (Alt Right Tribute Including R. Paul & M. Rothbard Appearances)

lol Danke neg rep'd me with the comment, "Idiot".

Yeah. I'm the idiot. I'm the one who can't support my position logically.

I'm not going to neg rep you back. I'm going to tell you publicly - go fist yourself.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    lol Danke neg rep'd me with the comment, "Idiot".

Yeah. I'm the idiot. I'm the one who can't support my position logically.

I'm not going to neg rep you back. I'm going to tell you publicly - go fist yourself.
    Idiot.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Idiot.
    Compelling.

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    Wow, I thought you supported freedom of speech, and diversity of opinion?

Everything is now racist, so nothing is racist.
    1. Who are you?

2. I do support freedom of speech, but if you had been here over the years, it's crazy to think AUH20 hasn't been permabanned when countless others have been for far less.
    I am the spoon.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    1. Who are you?

2. I do support freedom of speech, but if you had been here over the years, it's crazy to think AUH20 hasn't been permabanned when countless others have been for far less.
    I dance between the raindrops. (In all seriousness, I've served my time honorably)

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    1. Who are you?

The future of America and Liberty.

Really, the "He is a "racist" so ban him" supports freedom of speech, how odd..

Work on your reading comprehension.
    I am the spoon.

Oh holy hell, now I really don't like you. You're just another true believer. You have come in a multitude of forms over history and always caused misery. Get $#@!ing Lost.
    "The Patriarch"

No. You're a moron. You wouldn't know 'liberty' if it bit you on the ass.

Please see above.

The future of America and Liberty...

Full of yourself much?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Oh holy hell, now I really don't like you. You're just another true believer. You have come in a multitude of forms over history and always caused misery. Get $#@!ing Lost.
    No, I am staying, if you love "diversity" so much then move to Mexico or South Africa.

ahhh FFS. Why for the love of Pete are we, in 2016 having to defend Ron Paul against former allies trying to paint him as a f'n neo nazi?

Just because YOU love the Nazis doesn't mean everyone else does, and just because YOU think Nazis are cool doesn't auto-magically make everyone you don't hate a Nazi.

Tolerating this crap will not only kill this site, but also set back our entire movement by decades.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    a.set back our entire movement by decades.

Decades?

Unless something happens to turn the country off of its current path, the future of western culture in America will be measured in increments much smaller than decades.

If Hillary gets elected, the Democrats will grant citizenship to enough Democrat voting illegals to turn Texas blue,...then you can forget about anything remotely resembling liberty in this country forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Decades?

Unless something happens to turn the country off of its current path, the future of western culture in America will be measured in increments much smaller than decades.

If Hillary gets elected, the Democrats will grant citizenship to enough Democrat voting illegals to turn Texas blue,...then you can forget about anything remotely resembling liberty in this country forever.
    If libertarians think that the odds are stocked against them now, just wait until Hillary is done. Ron Paul may be battling Lyndon Larouche for the same street corner after these megalomaniacs are done.

ahhh FFS. Why for the love of Pete are we, in 2016 having to defend Ron Paul against former allies trying to paint him as a f'n neo nazi?

Just because YOU love the Nazis doesn't mean everyone else does, and just because YOU think Nazis are cool doesn't auto-magically make everyone you don't hate a Nazi.

Tolerating this crap will not only kill this site, but also set back our entire movement by decades.
    Godwin's Law. You were the last one who I thought would violate it.

Last edited by AuH20; 08-27-2016 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post

So is there ever a good time to invoke Hitler during a conversation or are we never to invoke Hilter inorder not to violate some internet law?

Do you understand the meanings of the words you use?

Gunny did not "violate" Godwin's Law. If anything, he "obeyed" it.

In order to "violate" it, he would have had to NOT reference Hitler or the Nazis.

And as Mike Godwin himself has pointed out, satisfying the conditions of his "law" is NOT a valid basis for objecting to such references.

I hereby propose Godwin's Meta-Law: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability that some lamer will invoke Godwin's Law (because he has no rebuttal to offer) approaches one."
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    So is there ever a good time to invoke Hitler during a conversation or are we never to invoke Hilter inorder not to violate some internet law?
    These hysterical accusations are spurious at best. Do you really think there are actually Nazis that frequent this board for kicks?

Hitler died on April 30, 1945. So the specter of Nazism is chasing us 71 years later in the mainland United States? Seriously...........

And for the record, I've been on this site for little over 7 years and I've only really seen one overtly 'Nazi' like thread. It was entitled 'Hitler wasn't a bad guy' or something along those lines.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-27-2016 at 08:55 PM.

No, I am staying, if you love "diversity" so much then move to Mexico or South Africa.
    Your choice. But I'm not going anywhere either. I have 5 grandsons and 3 step grandkids and I'm not letting little Bolsheviks like you take control any more than your photographic negatives.
    "The Patriarch"

Nazis have come to Ron Paul forums to recruit persons who can't even agree amongst themselves, never mind submit to a completely anti-libertarian platform. These are some brilliant Nazis. Sounds like they would put Wernher von Braun to shame.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Uhh, you are the one posting things here associating Ron Paul with a group that includes Stormfront, an association which he himself rejects, and all I did was point that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Your choice. But I'm not going anywhere either. I have 5 grandsons and 3 step grandkids and I'm not letting little Bolsheviks like you take control any more than your photographic negatives.
    "Anyone who does not want open borders and to be replaced is s statist" yeah,no.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    "Fighting the establishment" means opposing and trying to reverse their policies.

....and Trump agrees with the bipartisan consensus in all important respects, except on trade and immigration, where he's actually worse.

"Fighting the establishment" does NOT mean have a series of childish personal food fights with them over trivia.

....and that is the extent to the which Trump "fights the establishment."
    Yet, you are supporting an open borders, gun-grabbing, world government, establishment candidate team of Johnson/Weld.

================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

What's most telling is that the initial responses from the Trumpkins didn't deny anything with regard to their affinity for the radical European right.

What's most telling is that the initial responses from the Trumpkins didn't deny anything with regard to their affinity for the radical European right.
    SPLC labels Mises Institute "White Supremacist Organization" Headline in New Posts today. Yeah welcome you can join us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    SPLC labels Mises Institute "White Supremacist Organization" Headline in New Posts today. Yeah welcome you can join us.
    Yes, of course.

The difference is that there is nothing at all racist about LvMI, whereas there are obvious, overt racist tendencies within the so-called Alt-Right movement.

How $#@!ing hard is this?

Yes, of course.

The difference is that there is nothing at all racist about LvMI, whereas there are obvious, overt racist tendencies within the so-called Alt-Right movement.

How $#@!ing hard is this?
    It's so hard that I can't sleep at night.

Edit: Son of Liberty sounds a little bit racist to me.
    Last edited by silverhandorder; 08-28-2016 at 08:36 AM.

You do realize that you just provided evidence that supports ASoL's claims, don't you?

Of course 'they' think we're all racists. And of course even those who don't will happily perpetuate the notion because it undermines the credibility of the libertarian argument.
    [...] the garbage [...] might be associated with Ron Paul and libertarianism generally by others [...]
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    You do realize that you just provided evidence that supports ASoL's claims, don't you?

No his argument is that we should police our own when the enemy never does and uses that to club us over the head for it.

You are like gallant British lining up in lines to shoot while Americans are taking cover.

No his argument is that we should police our own when the enemy never does and uses that to club us over the head for it.

You are like gallant British lining up in lines to shoot while Americans are taking cover.
    Bad analogy. You're the ones supporting the crown not us. Not to mention also being the ones who traveled here in support of something we don't want.
    "The Patriarch"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast