Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: We Didn't Start the Movement (Alt Right Tribute Including R. Paul & M. Rothbard Appearances)

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    No his argument is that we should police our own when the enemy never does and uses that to club us over the head for it.

You are like gallant British lining up in lines to shoot while Americans are taking cover.

Awww. Does the precious little snowflake need a safe space? What are we in Kindergarten? "He did it too!"

Grow up.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No his argument is that we should police our own when the enemy never does and uses that to club us over the head for it.
    The fact that "the enemy never does" is one of the things that makes them "the enemy."
    (If "the enemy" jumped off a bridge, would you jump off a bridge, too?)

Just SMH ... "We should become what our enemies gratuitously, opportunistically and falsely accuse us of being" ...

Yeah, good luck with that. That won't play right into their hands at all ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-28-2016 at 10:18 AM.

The idea that people on the right are more racist than left is ridiculous. They have BLM enough said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

You are like gallant British lining up in lines to shoot while Americans are taking cover.
    Battered spouse syndrome in some respects. Look what the TPTB did to Ron Paul and we still have people perpetuating the establishment's game on others.

The idea that people on the right are more racist than left is ridiculous. They have BLM enough said.
    Now you're just pulling $#@! out your ass.

No one said that people on the right are more racist than the left.

The BLM racists and the Alt-Right racists deserve one another.

They're all a bunch of goddam collectivist $#@!s.

$#@! 'em all. $#@! 'em all with rusty spikes.

If you want to align yourself with collectivists such as those who trawl the "alt-right" waters, by all means please do. Par for the $#@!ing course anyway. Just don't try associating Ron with it.

AGAIN, please note that I'm not specifically calling you a racist, or calling the entire "alt-right" (I swear, these names...) racist. However, there's no denying that a notable percentage of folks within that movement are all too comfortable with it. And again, racism is a collectivist worldview and therefore obviously has no place in an individualist philosophy.

The alt-right, as far as I can tell, is just another run-of-the-mill nativist right wing movement.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Battered spouse syndrome in some respects. Look what the TPTB did to Ron Paul and we still have people perpetuating the establishment's game on others.
    You're being purposefully obtuse. That, or you've suffered a brain injury since I last posted here regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The difference is that Ron Paul is not a race-obsessed hack like so many among the BLMers and Alt-Righters are. But by all means, go on dancing to the tune called by the $#@!s on the other "side" by offering excuses for the $#@!s on your "side." I'm sure that "TPTB" sincerely appreciate your active compliance with and willing cooperation in the maintenance and further advancement of their dialectic ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-28-2016 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The difference is that Ron Paul is not a race-obsessed hack like so many among the BLMers and Alt-Righters are.

But by all means, go on dancing to the tune called by the $#@!s on the other "side" by offering excuses for $#@!s on your "side."

I'm sure that "TPTB" sincerely appreciate your active and willing cooperation in the maintenance of their dialectic.

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Video recap of this thread:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Suppose, for the sake of argument, that BLM types are vastly more racist than the alt-right.

...why would that matter?

Race games are obviously a sideshow.

What actually matters is the number of chickens in each pot.

...and whether the state police can seize said chickens from said pots without due process.

...or kill everything in the vicinity of said pot by use of tomahawk missiles.

Those things (life, liberty, and property) are what actually matter.

Not which tribe most insults the other...

...or do you disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Suppose, for the sake of argument, that BLM types are vastly more racist than the alt-right.

...why would that matter?

Race games are obviously a sideshow.

What actually matters is the number of chickens in each pot.

...and whether the state police can seize said chickens from said pots without due process.

...or kill everything in the vicinity of said pot by use of tomahawk missiles.

Those things (life, liberty, and property) are what actually matter.

Not which tribe most insults the other...

...or do you disagree?
    You can't discount it. All I hear day and night is race race race. I don't give a f@ck about it. And the more it gets pushed down my through the more I want to go scorched earth on it.

I am inclined not to vote. And after this election I am going to go back to doing just that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

You can't discount it. All I hear day and night is race race race. I don't give a f@ck about it. And the more it gets pushed down my through the more I want to go scorched earth on it.

I am inclined not to vote. And after this election I am going to go back to doing just that.
    This country has been destroyed through deceptive policies involving race and gender. And some people still haven't gotten the memo so to speak. It's always advertised as being for 'altruism' & 'equality' and then the masterminds hastily leave with their spoils through the backdoor. Just look at what they did with the 14th amendment and the anti-liberty monstrosity they created.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-28-2016 at 08:36 PM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234