Thread: Akron Ohio......Men Chant 'Black Lives Matter' Before Attacking White Victims

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Akron Ohio......Men Chant 'Black Lives Matter' Before Attacking White Victims

It looks like the global village is missing a few of their idiots.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/328...-white-victims

AKRON, OH (WOIO) -
    A group of men chanting "Black Lives Matter" were accused of viciously beating up seven white victims in Akron early Sunday morning.

According to the police report, the attack happened around 12:30 a.m. in the area of Carroll and Goodkirk streets.

Police said seven white men were walking when they were approached by five black men and two white men, shouting, "Black lives matter."

The suspects started hitting them with bottles, punching and kicking the victims. One victim fell to the ground and was kicked in the head several times before losing consciousness. The suspects then took the victims' belongings before running off.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Sounds like a variation of gay rolling.

But you're not obsessed with race OP. Nope, no way no how.
    "The Patriarch"

Did those two white guys identify as black?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I think if CPUd can say with a straight face that he is not anti Trump(or something of that nature), I guess AuH20 can also say that he is not obsessed with race.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I think if CPUd can say with a straight face that he is not anti Trump(or something of that nature), I guess AuH20 can also say that he is not obsessed with race.
    Hey, it's the internet. Right?
    "The Patriarch"

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WHY BLACK DANCING DOESN'T MATTER

Black lives don't matter...anymore than anyone else's.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    They are probably a bit above gingers.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    C'mon JFK, you have just committed blasphemy, you have gone to a place where no RPF member has ever gone. How can you live with all that hate?

Take that back now, there is no way you can say that black lives don't matter more than any other group. Since you are probably not going to take it back, why don't you tell us something we don't already know

1 white person attacking a dark person; is a little different to BLM & Obama & others preaching stuff to masses of totally uninformed blacks.

BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Did those two white guys identify as black?
    Unless their boyfriends are black then no. Not trying to be offending here just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    They are probably a bit above gingers.
    What about ginger haired black people?
    I am the spoon.

$#@! this!

Hillbilly lives matter.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A couple groups of kids get in a fight. But because they use "words" it becomes a bigger story.

Here we have a bunch of Canton kids going up to Akron University and end up in a fight. Should have really been the end of the story right there... But, then... They say the words they hear on TV and it adds fuel to the stupidity fire. Great...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I'm not the one who ginned up identity politics to 11 in this country. I'm just reacting to it and calling it out for what it is. One big scam.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-23-2016 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I'm not the one who ginned up identity politics to 11 in this country. I'm just reacting to it and calling it out for what it is. One big scam.
    Are you kidding me with this statement?! You're not the one who ginned it up, but are just predictably reacting to it the way they want you to. Which is exactly how these things get "ginned" up! Read my post #17. They found a story that fit into their narrative - and YOUR narrative - and exploited it - the same way YOU were trying to do.

Seriously. You are falling for scams left and right this year. I hope after November, you begin to take stock of how you're being played.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

This situation turned around would be a huge national story that would play 24/7 for a week and Obama would do a special talk to try to bring the nation "together "
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    A couple groups of kids get in a fight. But because they use "words" it becomes a bigger story.

Here we have a bunch of Canton kids going up to Akron University and end up in a fight. Should have really been the end of the story right there... But, then... They say the words they hear on TV and it adds fuel to the stupidity fire. Great...

AND stole the possessions of their victims...
    It looks like those victims should have self identified as CCWs...

Pretty much over the race bait threads and alt right content by the OP, I took a look over his content for the past 90 days.... nothing of note with regard to austrian economics, free markets, or pursuit of liberty.

Welcome to my ignore list AuH20, I don't have time for your $#@!.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Are you kidding me with this statement?! You're not the one who ginned it up, but are just predictably reacting to it the way they want you to. Which is exactly how these things get "ginned" up! Read my post #17. They found a story that fit into their narrative - and YOUR narrative - and exploited it - the same way YOU were trying to do.

Seriously. You are falling for scams left and right this year. I hope after November, you begin to take stock of how you're being played.
    If that was the case, I would be attacking a group of african-americans while screaming 'white lives matter.' LOL Their transparent attempts at inciting a race war for political gain is a waste of time and I will expose it at every chance I get.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-24-2016 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    If that was the case, I would be attacking a group of african-americans while screaming 'white lives matter.' LOL Their transparent attempts at inciting a race war for political gain is a waste of time and I will expose it at every chance I get.
    Yeah, nice try there. We know what you were doing. You weren't criticizing the media with this thread, you were calling out the "village idiots" in the fight. You took their narrative hook, line, and sinker and ran with it - because it serves YOUR narrative, too. You are doing the EXACT same thing you finally got around to criticizing the media for doing.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.