Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pence: ‘Hillary Is in Hiding and Donald Trump Is Everywhere’

Pence: ‘Hillary Is in Hiding and Donald Trump Is Everywhere’

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...mp-everywhere/

Monday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Republican vice-presidential nominee Gov. Mike Pence (R-IN) questioned the whereabouts of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and her availability to the press while her opponent Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has been “everywhere.”

The Indiana governor raised the questions about Clinton as there are unanswered questions involving her family’s charity, the Clinton Foundation.

“Look, Hillary is in hiding and Donald Trump is everywhere,” Pence said. “I mean look, I think she has gone more than 250 days without a press conference and you know, it is time for her to step forward and begin to answer these questions. And not just these questions, but questions about the Clinton Foundation. Now we hear the Clintons are going to stop fundraising for the Clinton Foundation if she is elected president presumably because that would be a conflict of interest. Well, the American people wonder why wasn’t it a conflict of interest when she was secretary of state, the third-ranking constitutional officer in charge of our foreign policy?”

This is why there is a deluge of anti Trump posts here. Someone is compensating.

Anyways this is how elections are won. By being everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why would she do anything differently, when every time Trump opens his mouth he goes down in the polls?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Why would she do anything differently, when every time Trump opens his mouth he goes down in the polls?
    http://www.latimes.com/politics/

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Someone is compensating.
    What's funny is I think RPF started calling out Trump supporters as Clinton supporters. You know, during the primary when Rand Paul was still campaigning. Our reasoning was simple, Trump supported Clinton previously and failed, and the other was that all of the head to head matchups showed that he would be the worst against Clinton. So we thought if we argued the logical conclusion that you guys were supporting Clinton, you come to the error of your ways. Now you guys come on and call us Clinton supporters because were are not jumping on the Trump Train. I think you are right, I think someone is compensating.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I was not here when that happened. So let's start with that.

Hilary has no schedule for rallies in the next month, mostly private fund raisers.

You always lie. Let's start with that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4_God_N_Country View Post
    Hilary has no schedule for rallies in the next month, mostly private fund raisers.
    She needs it. Her strength is money. If she wasn't spending it like a drunken sailor will would already be in a Trump slide.

She needs it. Her strength is money. If she wasn't spending it like a drunken sailor will would already be in a Trump slide.
    Yeah but I don't think money is the issue, she's seriously having health problems and she's trying to mask it from the media.

That is a lie. A blatant one. Trump is not low energy.
    Many people are saying there's something else going on with Trump, for him to be canceling these rallies. Could he be trying to hide health issues?

Many people are saying there's something else going on with Trump, for him to be canceling these rallies. Could he be trying to hide health issues?
    Lol you are projecting and lying. This is what you do.

edit: I am done with you.

Ron Paul is high energy

Trump is is low energy for sure

This is why there is a deluge of anti Trump posts here. Someone is compensating.

Pence is correct.He is not going to be able to get her out though I imagine .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd be very surprised to see Utah as anything other than TOSS UP.
    There is no spoon.

Ron Paul Forums

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Ron Paul Forums
    Useless cult of personality forums?
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Of course she is hiding. She has the election won already. She doesn't have to do or say a thing until November and she still wins. If I were running against Trump, I would do the same.

If Hillary says we should bomb Assad for Jihadists would these fake polls drag her popularity through the roof?

Quote Originally Posted by 4_God_N_Country View Post
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Of course she is hiding. She has the election won already. She doesn't have to do or say a thing until November and she still wins. If I were running against Trump, I would do the same.
    Yeah right...

I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Yeah right...

I hope you aren't suggesting Trump is going to win like Reagan did.

I don't know. I think that she just decided to kick back and let Donald run against himself. She has nothing to gain at this point.

Many people are saying ...
    No, they aren't. Many people are saying that there's something wrong with her, because she looks sick and is acting tired. Nobody but you is saying that he is not sick. You're just lying again.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    No, they aren't. Many people are saying that there's something wrong with her, because she looks sick and is acting tired. Nobody but you is saying that he is not sick. You're just lying again.
    You don't get it:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/manypeoplearesaying

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I don't know. I think that she just decided to kick back and let Donald run against himself. She has nothing to gain at this point.
    Then she should not participate in the debates.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Its a new Game!

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast