Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Here’s How Clinton Would Destroy Your Gun Rights Without Repealing The Second Amend

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Some have admitted so in forum or indirectly while others cheer on a Trump loss. When 3rd party options stand absolutely no chance of winning this cycle then you are actively supporting Hillary, infringement into 1st and 2nd amendments and nomination of Supreme Court justices that will place us in a situation it will be impossible to take this country back without a civil war.
    I cheer on a Trump loss. I cheer on a Hillary loss. I cheer on a Johnson loss. I'm not a SWJ <State Worshiping Jingoist> like you are. You're pathetic attempts to push Trump on the Ron Paul Remnant is regarded with disdain. Honestly, give it up.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I cheer on a Trump loss. I cheer on a Hillary loss. I cheer on a Johnson loss. I'm not a SWJ <State Worshiping Jingoist> like you are. You're pathetic attempts to push Trump on the Ron Paul Remnant is regarded with disdain. Honestly, give it up.
    lol yeah that piece of work just hit me in a neg rep accusing me of shilling for Hillary's antigun agenda. smdh

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Those are likely business acquaintances. Like I said, we're going to find out about his true loyalties.............
    As an American, I have nothing to lose. I live in a state of hopeless tyranny. I can gamble on Trump and not lose sleep over it.
    His true loyalties are already known, due to his interactions with "business acquaintances" that go back for decades.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    His true loyalties are already known, due to his interactions with "business acquaintances" that go back for decades.
    Trump could be a no-good charlatan, but he is also a guy who's been talking about american sovereignty for close to 30 years. I know for a fact, Hillary is remorseless harpy. I am willfully taking a calculated risk with Trump that's basically harmless in the overall scheme of things.

Except they all can't lose. One of them is going to win. I agree with Rand Paul's position, that Hillary Clinton would be the absolute worse outcome.

I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Oh, me gerd. A picture without context. About what I would expect as rebuttal. Low information post. Typical.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Except they all can't lose. One of them is going to win. I agree with Rand Paul's position, that Hillary Clinton would be the absolute worse outcome.

Yes. One of them will win. You are correct. But, they are each one in the same. It doesn't matter which wins. Government bureaucracies and the attendant functionaries will increase and regulation without representation will further curtail liberty.
    In this election above all others how can you not realize this?

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Some of the RPFs membership including myself do not support any of the candidates. I believe the end result will be the same no matter which candidate does not lose.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Oh, me gerd. A picture without context. About what I would expect as rebuttal. Low information post. Typical.
    Because standing with someone in a photograph obviously means they are in philosophical accord....

Sounds like a dingbat progressive liberal argument I once heard.....oh yeah...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You see I can drop the level of effort or discourse to the same level of you Hillary shills also. You see this is what happens when you insult and tell people to STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    lol yeah that piece of work just hit me in a neg rep accusing me of shilling for Hillary's antigun agenda. smdh
    It has been a year but I see you have not changed and still bitching about getting neg reps back after giving one with a pile of insults. Now go crawl back under the rock you came out from under.
    Last edited by kahless; 08-21-2016 at 10:12 PM.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

You see I can drop the level of effort or discourse to the same level of you Hillary shills also. You see this is what happens when you insult and tell people to STFU.

It has been a year but I see you have not changed and still bitching about getting neg reps back after giving one with a pile of insults. Now go crawl back under the rock you came out from under.
    You are right, I have not changed in 30 years. I am and have always been a strict Constitutionalist, and a champion of gun rights.

What I want to know, is WTF happened to YOU that you are suddenly trying to equate me with Hillary Klinton just because I won't worship your pet dictator?

Some of the RPFs membership including myself do not support any of the candidates. I believe the end result will be the same no matter which candidate does not lose.
    I'm liking this manner of thought for 2016. Whichever candidate fails to lose....

That almost has a Douglas Adams ring to it. The next President of the United States will be whichever candidate America is unfortunate enough to have fail to lose.

lol

You are right, I have not changed in 30 years. I am and have always been a strict Constitutionalist, and a champion of gun rights.

What I want to know, is WTF happened to YOU that you are suddenly trying to equate me with Hillary Klinton just because I won't worship your pet dictator?
    You came into the thread and lumped yourself in with those cheering a Trump loss in favor of Hillary. You did this to yourself.

Like I said earlier in the thread, Hillary has a clear platform that will infringe on 1st and 2nd amendments rights and nominate Supreme Court justices that will place us in a situation it will be impossible to take this country back. With 3rd parties this late in the game standing no chance, campaigning against Trump indicates there are those here then effectively supporting Hillary and gun control.
    Last edited by kahless; 08-22-2016 at 12:11 AM.

You came into the thread and lumped yourself in with those cheering a Hillary win. You did this to yourself.

Like I said earlier in the thread, Hillary has a clear platform that will infringe on 1st and 2nd amendments rights and nominate Supreme Court justices that will place us in a situation it will be impossible to take this country back. 3rd parties this late in the game standing no chance and campaigning against Trump indicates there are those here then effectively supporting Hillary and gun control.
    You have still failed to show anyone at RPFs cheering a Clinton win.

Guns are already illegal because we didn't elect Gary Johnson.

NRA official: Obama wants to outlaw guns in 2nd term

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/zq0ow/i_am_gov_gary_johnson_the_libertarian_candidate/c66py8f

My question is about gun control.
    Governor Romney has a history of banning guns in MA, and Obama has a history of opposing handgun ownership in Chicago and D.C, reinstating the Clinton "Assault Weapon" ban, and opposing the right to carry concealed.

As President, would you support renewing the Clinton Era gun ban?

Do you support "Right to carry" laws that give law abiding citizens like myself the right to carry a concealed firearm to protect themselves?
    GovGaryJohnson[S] 723 points 3 years ago

I fully support the second amendment. in 1995 I was able to sign concealed-carry legislation when it was cutting edge at that time. I believed this would lead to less overall gun violence.

Other than this thread where I am specifically calling out behavior of some individuals you will not find any posts where I collectivize or denigrate others. You may find something where I fire back after being repeatedly insulted but the reality is low value posts and personal attacks is specifically yours and the anti-Trump cabal territory.

The truth is you and a few others started this vicious anti-Trump witch hunt against long time Paul supporters and new members starting a year ago for simply analyzing and agreeing with some of his policy positions regardless of any alignment or similarities to the Pauls. It demonstrated a pathetic excuse for grassroots, actually the antithesis of how a grassroots forum should treat members. This effectively drove new and old members from the forum. Because of people like you no one I know will dare come here out of fear of retribution. Your posts are a perfect example of that.
    TRUTH?

That's about as far from the TRUTH as I have heard, even from YOU in a while. The "witch hunt" is definitely from you and your ilk. Blaming @phill4paul or @GunnyFreedom for your rhetoric is nonsense.

The TRUTH is it is you who start fights and arguments, blame others call them names, neg rep them, and then BOO-HOOs as loud as you can to see who's listening. YOU are exactly the kind of Trumpet that scares the $#@! out of the average RPF member because you have no argument, no clear message, and only insults.

And, YES, there are other Trump supporters on this forum that can actually have decent dialog and get an idea across.
    Last edited by Ender; 08-22-2016 at 01:33 AM.
    There is no spoon.

Blah blahblah blah trump hump trump hump.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm liking this manner of thought for 2016. Whichever candidate fails to lose....

That almost has a Douglas Adams ring to it. The next President of the United States will be whichever candidate America is unfortunate enough to have fail to lose.

lol
    Indeed ...

"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't." -- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

(one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite books)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Blah blahblah blah trump hump trump hump.
    Trumpety trumpety trump trump
    "The Patriarch"

You came into the thread and lumped yourself in with those cheering a Trump loss in favor of Hillary. You did this to yourself.

Like I said earlier in the thread, Hillary has a clear platform that will infringe on 1st and 2nd amendments rights and nominate Supreme Court justices that will place us in a situation it will be impossible to take this country back. With 3rd parties this late in the game standing no chance, campaigning against Trump indicates there are those here then effectively supporting Hillary and gun control.
    You appear to have at best a tenuous grasp on reality.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Let's please keep everything civil.

Aside from open borders, this is one of the top reasons the rabid RPF anti-Trump contingent is cheering a Trump loss in favor of a Hillary Clinton presidency since it fulfills their dream for this kind gun control.
    Could you please PM me with any kind of evidence that a Mission supporting member here supports gun control? This is not something that we've seen at all so I'd like to hear your argument (without public attacks).

Some have admitted so in forum or indirectly while others cheer on a Trump loss. When 3rd party options stand absolutely no chance of winning this cycle then you are actively supporting Hillary,
    This type of logic has been disproved and rejected here endlessly, please try to use functional arguments to support your positions.

I recently developed a new take to counter this argument when someone recently accused me of supporting Hilary for not supporting Trump. If I supported a 3rd party or did a write-in that would not hurt Trump any more than if I didn't exist or didn't vote at all. Per with the "you're-supporting-Hillary" logic, the only acceptable position is to exist and vote for Trump. Thus we could equally blame people who didn't have more children that could now vote for Trump -- perhaps it's really all their fault if Hillary wins. -- That last point is equally as valid as blaming someone who doesn't vote Red Team or Blue Team.

infringement into 1st and 2nd amendments and nomination of Supreme Court justices that will place us in a situation it will be impossible to take this country back without a civil war.
    I am equally concerned that Trump's divisiveness will lead the country to civil war and his aggressive foreign policy will lead to World War III.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Stop the Fearmongering

Aside from open borders, this is one of the top reasons the rabid RPF anti-Trump contingent is cheering a Trump loss in favor of a Hillary Clinton presidency since it fulfills their dream for this kind gun control. With Hillary picking Supreme Court justices there will be no chance for Rand or future Presidents to repeal it. Pretty obvious when some of them support Gary Johnson - a classic liberal (non-libertarian) gun grabber.
    I'm anti-Trump. And pretty damned rabid about it. I have no dreams of expanded gun control. Neither Trump, Hillary or Johnson will bring less government and NONE of them will relax regulations that curtail liberty. Period. So just shut the $#@! up with the accusations already.
    Like phill4paul, I'm anti-Trump, too, but if Trump loses and we end up with Hillary as our next gun-grabbing President, then it will be the fault of the Republican Party and Republican voters who continue to tolerate, endorse, support, and vote for unprincipled, big-government candidates just so we don't end up with a stinking Democrat in the Oval Office.

The GOP should have promoted Sen. Rand Paul when it had the chance because he would do far better against Hillary Clinton than Donald Trump can. And, of course, Sen. Paul has a much better record on gun rights than Donald Trump has.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

So if you are not a Trump supporter, you are an open borders, TPP supporting, globalist loser and now a gun grabber as well. Oh and a cuck. I almost forgot cuck. Un-$#@!ing real how high the bull$#@! has piled up.

Edited to add SJW, liberal/progressive social marxist. Thanks CCTelander!
    Last edited by Pizzo; 08-22-2016 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    So if you are not a Trump supporter, you are an open borders, TPP supporting, globalist loser and now a gun grabber as well. Oh and a cuck. I almost forgot cuck. Un-$#@!ing real how high the bull$#@! has piled up.

You forgot SJW, liberal/progressive and social marxist.

Piled high indeed.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post

Edited to add SJW, liberal/progressive social marxist. Thanks CCTelander!
    MAGA
    "The Patriarch"

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So how does it feel when a Paul supporter who has listed strategic reasons for voting for Trump stoops to Trump witch hunters level of discourse by collectively labeling those as supporting _____ like the witch hunters always do. All I am doing is exposing how pathetic the grassroots has become since the witch hunt started last year. The antithesis of grassroots which is just insults and spreading lies.

Accusing people of being Hillary supporters is far less of an accusation than those listing strategic reasons for voting for Trump being told to go $#@! themselves constantly on a daily basis or an accusation that leaps to some authoritarian policy a Paul supporter would never considering supporting. Completely unbalanced moderation.

You have to ask yourself what these forums would be like if every Paul supporter that has decided to vote for Trump takes my approach in this thread which is just a tiny fraction of what the anti-Trump witch hunt does to them.
    Last edited by kahless; 08-22-2016 at 10:29 AM.

So how does it feel when a Paul supporter who has listed strategic reasons for voting for Trump stoops to Trump witch hunters level of discourse by collectively labeling those as supporting _____ like the witch hunters always do. All I am doing is exposing how pathetic the grassroots has become since the witch hunt started last year. The antithesis of grassroots which is just insults and spreading lies.

Accusing people of being Hillary supporters is far less of an accusation than those listing strategic reasons for voting for Trump being told to go $#@! themselves constantly on a daily basis or an accusation that leaps to some authoritarian policy a Paul supporter would never considering supporting. Completely unbalanced moderation.

You have to ask yourself what these forums would be like if every Paul supporter that has decided to vote for Trump takes my approach in this thread which is just a tiny fraction of what the anti-Trump witch hunt does to them.
    It's a tiny little fraction of what Trump supporters- especially you, have done to me.

I'll just go along with Ron Paul- that guy the forum is named after, him?- and if you don't like it you can report it to @Bryan.
    There is no spoon.

So now you are actually trying to blame your appalling behavior on literally everyone on the forums except for yourself.

Some have admitted so in forum or indirectly while others cheer on a Trump loss. When 3rd party options stand absolutely no chance of winning this cycle then you are actively supporting Hillary, infringement into 1st and 2nd amendments and nomination of Supreme Court justices that will place us in a situation it will be impossible to take this country back without a civil war.
    You seem confused, so let me clarify. I, phil4paul, GunnyFreedom, William Tell, Natural Citizen, CPU'd, origanalist, R3volution3.0, ender, et al. are all supporting Trump. We are all working hard to get him elected believe it or not. Let me explain:
    Every vote that is not for Clinton is a vote Trump doesn't have to match. and by not voting for Hillary, we are helping her lose. All of us are wasting our votes on third parties instead of supporting Hillary, and in so doing, we are helping Trump.

You're welcome.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast