Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Here’s How Clinton Would Destroy Your Gun Rights Without Repealing The Second Amend

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    You seem confused, so let me clarify. I, phil4paul, GunnyFreedom, William Tell, Natural Citizen, CPU'd, origanalist, R3volution3.0, ender, et al. are all supporting Trump. We are all working hard to get him elected believe it or not. Let me explain:
    Every vote that is not for Clinton is a vote Trump doesn't have to match. and by not voting for Hillary, we are helping her lose. All of us are wasting our votes on third parties instead of supporting Hillary, and in so doing, we are helping Trump.

You're welcome.

But do we get a Thank You? Nooooooo.......
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    So now you are actually trying to blame your appalling behavior on literally everyone on the forums except for yourself.
    Yep- even to the point of saying RP is against Trump because he (RP) has to make money.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Yep- even to the point of saying RP is against Trump because he (RP) has to make money.
    Technically, he said RP was "cheering a Clinton victory" because it was good for his business.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

If you Hillary supporting Cucks could please understand that Trump is changing his policies to match Hillarys, stop supporting Hillary!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Technically, he said RP was "cheering a Clinton victory" because it was good for his business.
    Thanks for that- and keep close by, JIC.
    There is no spoon.

I think hillary states what she is going to have to do. I think trump is a baffoon that is harder to pinpoint what he will do.

Hillary is free to do what she wants without repercussion or blame. She can strangle a kitten on live tv and poo on trumps face and still get a standing applause. If you want to hold hillary responsible, you are a sexist, mysoginistic, chauvinistic person. I think trump is going to be slightly more careful since he is more vulnerable to being held responsible.

I think hillary is going to win unless its a landslide victory or trump, which does not seem likely.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Closing -- too much bickering (much deleted), not enough analysis on topic.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123