Thread: Black lives matter?? Truth be told NO LIVES MATTER!!

Black lives matter?? Truth be told NO LIVES MATTER!!

It's "TPTB" or "the Machine" or whatever term you want to put to it that runs the show (at least until "The People" wake up) and NO LIVES MATTER to "it". You can be a powerful political goon or a goon in blue or just a homeless black lady begging on the street but your life does NOT matter. TPTB will throw you under the bus whenever you are more baggage than benefit. Don't even think your "life" matters because it doesn't. Enjoy your family and make the best for your friends and kin because in the grand scheme of things you (and I) don't matter.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    RIP George. He understood the system all too well.

THIS ONE

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    It's "TPTB" or "the Machine" or whatever term you want to put to it that runs the show (at least until "The People" wake up) and NO LIVES MATTER to "it". You can be a powerful political goon or a goon in blue or just a homeless black lady begging on the street but your life does NOT matter. TPTB will throw you under the bus whenever you are more baggage than benefit. Don't even think your "life" matters because it doesn't. Enjoy your family and make the best for your friends and kin because in the grand scheme of things you (and I) don't matter.
    Exactly! Imagine what would happen if this was the face of the anti-police brutality movement?

Sadly even some in this movement don't get it. The issue isn't whether or not there are police who are targeting black people. The issue is whether or not there are police who are targeting powerless people and what and who is behind this targeting.

Remember the "no hesitation targets?"

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    And Michael Jackson put this into music.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Exactly! Imagine what would happen if this was the face of the anti-police brutality movement?

Sadly even some in this movement don't get it. The issue isn't whether or not there are police who are targeting black people. The issue is whether or not there are police who are targeting powerless people and what and who is behind this targeting.

"You see my fists? They're getting ready to $#@! you up." And those fists did. And 12 cop-sucking Boobus' let the cops walk. The cops were "just doing their jobs," "no malice in their hearts." Kelly Thomas was a homeless mentally ill transient and Boobus wants the police to "do their jobs" and move them along. And if, if, a transient dies in the process then that is fine by them as long as they don't have to be bothered by bums.

It's "TPTB" or "the Machine" or whatever term you want to put to it that runs the show (at least until "The People" wake up) and NO LIVES MATTER to "it".
    I refer to them as "Themme". That keeps it human. The other terms you suggest convey subtle yet powerful mental deflections and even amplifications. One cannot bargain with a "thing", or expect either mercy from it or reason. Make a thing large enough and it is often automatically regarded as unalterable.

Mind is the root of most action. Train an elephant up to believe that a shoelace-thick piece of lousy cotton twine chains it to whatever it is tied, and it may as well be the anchor chain of a battleship, for the beast will not generate so much as the casually incidental energy required to break it by licking its lips.

Until proven otherwise, Theye are humans just as ourselves, born naked, covered in goo, and screaming. Theye are not super human, though they occupy positions of super-human material power, thanks to our failures as individuals to stand accountable for our own choices. A soldier armored for battle may be formidable, but may also be killed. More to the point, his armor does not absolve him of responsibility for the actions he chooses to take on or off the battlefield. Neither does it render him morally superior to the rest, all else equal.

One of the very grave mental habits into which people tend to fall is in allowing their use of labels such as "government", "TPTB", "the state", etc., to deflect from central perceptual presence the core awareness that those words represent not things in themselves. This in turn leads people to settle into a mental posture that affords them convenient nonsenses such as "you can't fight city hall". Further conveniently, or perhaps just ignorantly, people forget that such terms are only shorthand abstractions representing living, breathing men whose moral positions and authorities are no different from those of themselves. Those men are not superior to their fellows, save to the extent we have afforded them the leeway to act as if they were.

We complain about "it", rather than "them", failing to act based on such childish and transparently artless excuses such as "it" cannot be defeated, "it" must be obeyed, "you have to work within the system", and so forth. Then we generously absolve ourselves of our crimes of failing to act effectively against our most perilous enemies, citing those very lies that we may sleep at night, however fitfully.

Thank God for the grand litany of excuses of our dastardly refusals to assume the risks and responsibilities in defense of our freedom! It comes always so handily to the rescue of what would otherwise be our sorely and rightly shame-ridden consciences. It is a list of lies of the lowest filth and the lamest of pretexts for justifying inaction, particularly that which is materially unequivocal. We have allowed ourselves to be trained strongly away from rightful action in the face of outrageous trespass against ourselves and our brethren. Much as that elephant no longer even wants to escape the bondage of that pathetic filament by which the mahout ties him to a doddering twig, we have shown ourselves the fathomless contempt of having allowed ourselves to be habituated away from so much as wanting to break those mental bonds that shackle us to our obedience. It doesn't have to be perfect obedience, either, as makers of film would otherwise imply in their story telling. It need only be enough to allow Themme the virtual guarantee that they may continue to operate without effective opposition.

In my estimation, it is our casual misuse of verbal indirection ("TPTB", "it", "The Machine", "government", "the state" &c.) that sits at the heart of much of the mental afflictions that have lead us away from the our inborn love of freedom. Five minutes' observation of any two-year-old will demonstrate that love, and by ten we may see how it has been beaten out of them. The habit of referring to other humans, earned of no greater authority than you or myself, as "TPTB", "state", "government", and so forth carries with it a punch that quietly spreads widely and deeply into the human psyche. I offer the world as it stands before your own eyes as my proof.

Unto your nausea I reiterate my canard: WORDS MATTER. Not just which ones you choose, but how you put them together into the strings we call "sentences". Language is the single most subtly powerful force on this planet, bar none. A nuclear weapon pales in power next to that of language, for without the latter, the former would never have been possible.

You can be a powerful political goon or a goon in blue or just a homeless black lady begging on the street but your life does NOT matter. TPTB will throw you under the bus whenever you are more baggage than benefit. Don't even think your "life" matters because it doesn't. Enjoy your family and make the best for your friends and kin because in the grand scheme of things you (and I) don't matter.
    All the more reason to remove Themme and their kin. At some point you will have nowhere else to go in the face of endless encroachment, for your territory is finite. Having been painted into a corner whose surface area is soon to be smaller than that minimum needed for you to physically survive, you will face a decision, the only choice left to you at that point being whether you will respond actively, or passively; but make no mistake on the point that you will choose. And when that choice is whether to attempt to continue living or merely to lay down and wait for oblivion, you will have arrived at the precise same place you are even as I type these words. The only difference is that your chances are better today than they will be tomorrow and worse than they were yesterday because with each tock of the second hand, Theye (human flesh!!) become stronger in relationship to yourself, and more dangerous.

But so long as we love our illusion of safety and security more than we do our innate individual freedom, we will remain as statues, standing quiescent in the raging tempest as it erodes our lives and our self-respect, piecemeal.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

The "movement" is more akin to that of the bowel variety than of freedom. There are so many examples of devastatingly powerful points to be made and in such abundance that we drown in them. And yet, we seem to see them nowhere in the real events beyond our keyboards. One must wonder why that might be. Imagine hundreds of images of old Kelly there marching down the boulevard, his destroyed face a reminder of the mindless viciousness of police going off on him in fits of pathological rage, any one of us possibly next in line.

Points well taken, and central to the issues at hand, yet again getting no air time.

Do I have to?

Seriously, how could anyone forget them? If these do not serve as sufficient demonstration of Theire regard for the rest of us, then I would have no idea what might. The contempt in which Theye hold us is without bottom. Were Theye able, I have little doubt they would see every one of us relegated to the confines of the firebox in a generator furnace, that we might finally be of some marginal use to Themme as our brief shrieks and death rattles gave way to five minutes worth of electric power so Theye might enjoy the latest installment of Game Of Thrones.
    Last edited by osan; 08-22-2016 at 09:28 AM.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I lay the blame at the feet of the entire "Just-Us" department and specifically hold DA's, USA's, AUSA's and ADA's supremely accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I lay the blame at the feet of the entire "Just-Us" department and specifically hold DA's, USA's, AUSA's and ADA's supremely accountable.
    Well yes, but what about us?

I know it is not a popular talking point, but there comes a time where we arrive at the $#@!-or-get-off-the-pot moment. Thus far, we have been getting off. When government becomes fundamentally inimical to one's valid better interests, comes then the time to hit the "last resort" button, say $#@! it, and go for the gold. And that often means the targeted killing of others. In a better world it might not be so, but we do not live in that world.

Some people have a cow at the very mention of such resort, but they do not think things through properly.

For example, imagine there is a prosecutor who routinely refuses to hold police accountable for their crimes - I know, nearly impossible to conceive, but try extra hard. You go to the state AG - nada. Legislature - nada. Governor - nada. Courts - nada, and so on until there is nobody left to whom you can turn. You are then faced with a very practical decision: eat it, or take just action. So you form your posse, find the little darling, arrest him, and drag him before a judge. What does anyone thing will be the nest steps? Prosecutor will be released and then you and your posse will be arrested, charged with false arrest, if not kidnapping, face trial, and likely become convicted felons. That is what "working within the system" most likely gets you. Then the little prick who ought to be the one in a cell points his lawyers at your estates, wins, and your families get to join the ranks of the homeless.

And what about when the crimes of those in political office are far and away worse? Once again you must often choose between sucking it and making someone else do the same.

Joining a hit-squad to hunt political criminals is by no means a first response, usually, but at some point it must be viewed as a valid step when all else has failed and the existential threat to the last threadbare dregs of one's freedom, autonomy, and self respect can no longer be explained away or otherwise denied. To deny this is purely suicidal.

I refer to them as "Themme". That keeps it human. The other terms you suggest convey subtle yet powerful mental deflections and even amplifications. One cannot bargain with a "thing", or expect either mercy from it or reason. Make a thing large enough and it is often automatically regarded as unalterable.

Mind is the root of most action. Train an elephant up to believe that a shoelace-thick piece of lousy cotton twine chains it to whatever it is tied, and it may as well be the anchor chain of a battleship, for the beast will not generate so much as the casually incidental energy required to break it by licking its lips.

Until proven otherwise, Theye are humans just as ourselves, born naked, covered in goo, and screaming. Theye are not super human, though they occupy positions of super-human material power, thanks to our failures as individuals to stand accountable for our own choices. A soldier armored for battle may be formidable, but may also be killed. More to the point, his armor does not absolve him of responsibility for the actions he chooses to take on or off the battlefield. Neither does it render him morally superior to the rest, all else equal.

One of the very grave mental habits into which people tend to fall is in allowing their use of labels such as "government", "TPTB", "the state", etc., to deflect from central perceptual presence the core awareness that those words represent not things in themselves. This in turn leads people to settle into a mental posture that affords them convenient nonsenses such as "you can't fight city hall". Further conveniently, or perhaps just ignorantly, people forget that such terms are only shorthand abstractions representing living, breathing men whose moral positions and authorities are no different from those of themselves. Those men are not superior to their fellows, save to the extent we have afforded them the leeway to act as if they were.

We complain about "it", rather than "them", failing to act based on such childish and transparently artless excuses such as "it" cannot be defeated, "it" must be obeyed, "you have to work within the system", and so forth. Then we generously absolve ourselves of our crimes of failing to act effectively against our most perilous enemies, citing those very lies that we may sleep at night, however fitfully.

Thank God for the grand litany of excuses of our dastardly refusals to assume the risks and responsibilities in defense of our freedom! It comes always so handily to the rescue of what would otherwise be our sorely and rightly shame-ridden consciences. It is a list of lies of the lowest filth and the lamest of pretexts for justifying inaction, particularly that which is materially unequivocal. We have allowed ourselves to be trained strongly away from rightful action in the face of outrageous trespass against ourselves and our brethren. Much as that elephant no longer even wants to escape the bondage of that pathetic filament by which the mahout ties him to a doddering twig, we have shown ourselves the fathomless contempt of having allowed ourselves to be habituated away from so much as wanting to break those mental bonds that shackle us to our obedience. It doesn't have to be perfect obedience, either, as makers of film would otherwise imply in their story telling. It need only be enough to allow Themme the virtual guarantee that they may continue to operate without effective opposition.

In my estimation, it is our casual misuse of verbal indirection ("TPTB", "it", "The Machine", "government", "the state" &c.) that sits at the heart of much of the mental afflictions that have lead us away from the our inborn love of freedom. Five minutes' observation of any two-year-old will demonstrate that love, and by ten we may see how it has been beaten out of them. The habit of referring to other humans, earned of no greater authority than you or myself, as "TPTB", "state", "government", and so forth carries with it a punch that quietly spreads widely and deeply into the human psyche. I offer the world as it stands before your own eyes as my proof.

Unto your nausea I reiterate my canard: WORDS MATTER. Not just which ones you choose, but how you put them together into the strings we call "sentences". Language is the single most subtly powerful force on this planet, bar none. A nuclear weapon pales in power next to that of language, for without the latter, the former would never have been possible.

All the more reason to remove Themme and their kin. At some point you will have nowhere else to go in the face of endless encroachment, for your territory is finite. Having been painted into a corner whose surface area is soon to be smaller than that minimum needed for you to physically survive, you will face a decision, the only choice left to you at that point being whether you will respond actively, or passively; but make no mistake on the point that you will choose. And when that choice is whether to attempt to continue living or merely to lay down and wait for oblivion, you will have arrived at the precise same place you are even as I type these words. The only difference is that your chances are better today than they will be tomorrow and worse than they were yesterday because with each tock of the second hand, Theye (human flesh!!) become stronger in relationship to yourself, and more dangerous.

But so long as we love our illusion of safety and security more than we do our innate individual freedom, we will remain as statues, standing quiescent in the raging tempest as it erodes our lives and our self-respect, piecemeal.
    There are two ways of looking at it and of course "people" are the true actors and they are "responsible" but by "it" and referring to a "thing" I'm talking about the tendency towards man's acceptance of a supernatural type of belief in "goonerment" or "TPTB" whether that fictional entity has a name or is an unnamed conglomerate of evil men working sometimes together and sometimes against each other. It's the "idea" that I'm calling an "it" and that "it" needs to be defeated. The "IDEA" that powers exist that are able to violate individual rights. That "IDEA" has to be defeated and that is the "it" that I'm trying to expose...

THIS ONE

There are two ways of looking at it and of course "people" are the true actors and they are "responsible" but by "it" and referring to a "thing" I'm talking about the tendency towards man's acceptance of a supernatural type of belief in "goonerment" or "TPTB" whether that fictional entity has a name or is an unnamed conglomerate of evil men working sometimes together and sometimes against each other. It's the "idea" that I'm calling an "it" and that "it" needs to be defeated. The "IDEA" that powers exist that are able to violate individual rights. That "IDEA" has to be defeated and that is the "it" that I'm trying to expose...

Fair enough. I am only trying to remind people that these methods of communication can be VERY tricky. Misunderstanding is more the rule than the exception.

I would also point out that people need first to become aware of the perceptual errors into which they have fallen. Otherwise, all your talk is for naught because they think you are some kind of loon blathering on about $#@! that makes no sense to them. Until you can assassinate conceptual terms such as "government" and "the state" such that people come to a clear and accepted understanding of what it is that those things ARE, trying to get them to adopt your way of thinking is going to hit-or-miss at the very best, with a lot more miss than hit, so far as I can see.

Fair enough. I am only trying to remind people that these methods of communication can be VERY tricky. Misunderstanding is more the rule than the exception.

I would also point out that people need first to become aware of the perceptual errors into which they have fallen. Otherwise, all your talk is for naught because they think you are some kind of loon blathering on about $#@! that makes no sense to them. Until you can assassinate conceptual terms such as "government" and "the state" such that people come to a clear and accepted understanding of what it is that those things ARE, trying to get them to adopt your way of thinking is going to hit-or-miss at the very best, with a lot more miss than hit, so far as I can see.
    "Loon" and "blathering" are certainly terms that have been applied to me more than once...

THIS ONE

I'm confused because you seem to be speaking both from perspective, and on philosophical grounds. Do no lives matter because they say so, or do no lives matter because the universe itself is ultimately pointless and meaningless? What do you mean by "the grand scheme of things"? Does that scheme extend beyond the reaches of these mysterious few whom you seem to suggest are the ultimate arbiters in what matters and what doesn't?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    I'm confused because you seem to be speaking both from perspective, and on philosophical grounds. Do no lives matter because they say so, or do no lives matter because the universe itself is ultimately pointless and meaningless? What do you mean by "the grand scheme of things"? Does that scheme extend beyond the reaches of these mysterious few whom you seem to suggest are the ultimate arbiters in what matters and what doesn't?
    The "it" or "thing" that I call TPTB or "goonerment" is evil incarnate. "It" is not the humans who are doing the bad deeds but rather the inclination for men to gather together and do things that individuals know is wrong.

THIS ONE