Thread: Obama warns Louisiana officials, don't be racist in flood response

Obama warns Louisiana officials, don't be racist in flood response

Obama irks La. flood victims with memo warning them not to discriminate;

President Obama has refused so far to survey the Louisiana flood disaster, but he did let state and local officials know that he’s watching to make sure they don’t engage in racial discrimination.

In a 16-page guidance issued Tuesday, the Obama administration, led by the Justice Department, warned Louisiana recipients of federal disaster assistance against engaging in “unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national origin (including limited English proficiency).”

The guidance’s frameworks “highlight the importance of complying with nondiscrimination requirements of civil rights statutes, addressing the needs of the whole community, and ensuring equal opportunity to access recovery efforts.”

Needless to say, some Louisiana residents were offended, including the American Conservative’s Rod Dreher, who took umbrage at receiving an anti-discrimination lecture from Washington, D.C., as locals struggle to rescue, house and feed their neighbors.
    continued..http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...od-victims-me/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "engaging in “unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national origin (including limited English proficiency).”

What about LGBTQHB?
    Last edited by Danke; 08-19-2016 at 11:31 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Obummer is correct , I would not help him.

LOL - Well I remember how the media landed with both feet on W for his lackluster Katrina response.

Hypocrisy much?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL - Well I remember how the media landed with both feet on W for his lackluster Katrina response.

Hypocrisy much?
    I remember that well . It was totally undeserved . State and local as far as I am concerned.

Barry is going to take a look at the floods...

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Water don't discriminate or that's at least what I learned.

As Ron pointed out a long time ago, these floods would be much less serious if the government stopped subsidizing home building in flood plains.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Hypocrisy much?
    Aye. I can't stand W, but this is about as clear a demonstration of rank hypocrisy as it gets.

This is some major $#@!. Were it not from a friend w/ connection to LA I wouldn't even know. Boobus doesn't give a $#@!. Boobus pays it's tax and goes about feeling good about itself. Government gonna fix it. Have an earthquake in Haiti and Boobus is slapping down those hunny's.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This is some major $#@!. Were it not from a friend w/ connection to LA I wouldn't even know. Boobus doesn't give a $#@!. Boobus pays it's tax and goes about feeling good about itself. Government gonna fix it. Have an earthquake in Haiti and Boobus is slapping down those hunny's.

And those without insurance will be bailed out and rebuild in the same area?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    As Ron pointed out a long time ago, these floods would be much less serious if the government stopped subsidizing home building in flood plains.
    #muhfemachecks

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    That has been my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    And those without insurance will be bailed out and rebuild in the same area?
    That's what Boobus believes, I'm sure. Not me. Did you think my post was a call for government intervention?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    That has been my experience.
    Then if that's the case, what's the point of your rain dances?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Then if that's the case, what's the point of your rain dances?
    That is for droughts .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What about LGBTQHB?
    I'm not sure what the last two letter stand for. They are always changing that acronym.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I'm not sure what the last two letter stand for. They are always changing that acronym.
    Lol. Wait for it......

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    It'll wash you away and there ain't never enough....

That is for droughts .
    Yes but aren't you taking that moisture from the air that somebody else could've used?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Yes but aren't you taking that moisture from the air that somebody else could've used?
    It is OK , it would just be taking it from some redistribution pukes .

It is OK , it would just be taking it from some redistribution pukes .
    Injun Privilege.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

There are also other dances , Canoe , Fishing , Moc etc , you should just loan me your canoe

There are also other dances , Canoe , Fishing , Moc etc , you should just loan me your canoe
    I'll sell you my nice fishing boat, but I'd want to talk to your tribal chief first (and maybe the FBI) to make sure your tribe has the funds available.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll sell you my nice fishing boat, but I'd want to talk to your tribal chief first (and maybe the FBI) to make sure your tribe has the funds available.
    I probably have 10 govt dollars around here somewhere .

I probably have 10 govt dollars around here somewhere .
    That is why I can't "loan" you something of value. Unless there is a young squaw involved.
    Last edited by Danke; 08-20-2016 at 10:55 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Hillary Clinton won’t visit flood-ravaged Louisiana, seeks to avoid distraction

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...says-she-wont/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Hillary Clinton won’t visit flood-ravaged Louisiana, seeks to avoid distraction

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...says-she-wont/
    Seeks to avoid the peasantry .

Injun Privilege.
    My Priv is because I am such a Great Patriot and National Treasure.