Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This year I will be donating to the Ron Paul Institute.

This year I will be donating to the Ron Paul Institute.

Its the least i can do to support the none interventionist movement.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I give my Democrat in-laws RPI donations for Christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Now ^^^that ^^^ is worthy of a +rep.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Dear Angry Canadian: I joined this forum specifically to thank you for your kind words and for starting this thread. I can assure you every penny of your donation will be used to spread the Ron Paul message. I have been Ron Paul's foreign affairs, defense, privacy, and intelligence advisor in Congress since 2001. We operate on a shoestring and we make sure every donation goes to promote the Ron Paul message. I hope anyone interested in these forums will consider attending our conference coming up in a couple of weeks in Washington, D.C., where we will be making the case for a non-interventionist foreign policy. There is no question that this will be the only pure, Ron Paul, non-interventionist conference in Washington this year. This is the time for the true believers to stick together and I am so very grateful for your vote of confidence.

Sincerely,
    Daniel McAdams
    Ron Paul Institute

I have no more Dem relatives , those few were put to rest .

Why? All they do is write blogs.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulInstitute View Post
    Dear Angry Canadian: I joined this forum specifically to thank you for your kind words and for starting this thread. I can assure you every penny of your donation will be used to spread the Ron Paul message. I have been Ron Paul's foreign affairs, defense, privacy, and intelligence advisor in Congress since 2001. We operate on a shoestring and we make sure every donation goes to promote the Ron Paul message. I hope anyone interested in these forums will consider attending our conference coming up in a couple of weeks in Washington, D.C., where we will be making the case for a non-interventionist foreign policy. There is no question that this will be the only pure, Ron Paul, non-interventionist conference in Washington this year. This is the time for the true believers to stick together and I am so very grateful for your vote of confidence.

Sincerely,
    Daniel McAdams
    Ron Paul Institute

Yay!!! I love to watch you on the Liberty Report!

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Yeah. And all Ron Paul did was vote "no" on bills.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yay!!! I love to watch you on the Liberty Report!

Indeed.

Congrats! You just earned one of the few negs I've ever given. WTF, Collins?

Congrats! You just earned one of the few negs I've ever given. WTF, Collins?
    I was going to +rep for you for it, but I can't. Collins is just bitter that his grand ideas of bringing liberty to the Republican party by acting like we don't give a $#@! about liberty have led him to the unemployment line.

Sincerely,
    Daniel McAdams
    Ron Paul Institute
    It makes me wish you were Rand's advisor, too. You guys do great work. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    I was going to +rep for you for it, but I can't. Collins is just bitter that his grand ideas of bringing liberty to the Republican party by acting like we don't give a $#@! about liberty have led him to the unemployment line.
    Give Collins another neg for me. I keep trying but RPF's won't let me.

Suzanimal, you cannot keep giving the Collins neg reps.

It makes me wish you were Rand's advisor, too. You guys do great work. Keep it up.
    Thank you TGS. Very nice to see so many really nice people here. We are getting close to 50K subscribers to our Liberty Report program and close to four million views. It's an honor to continue working with Dr. Paul and it really makes us feel great when we hear that people follow our work. Of course there is a lot more flash and bang in politics, but ideas and education are where it's really at in the long term. Very best to all of you!

-Daniel

...ideas and education are where it's really at in the long term.
    -Daniel
    Yep. This right here, boys. Fundamentals...

Carpe Diem!
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-23-2016 at 06:38 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries

Sincerely,
    Daniel McAdams
    Ron Paul Institute
    Welcome to the site Daniel, we are obviously big supporters of the Ron Paul Institute.

Admin +rep
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Covered.

I'd also like to point out this important part of our guidelines which applies here:

3) Support our Mission.
    * Do not be combative in response to public officials, candidates, campaign staff or other notable public figures who are site members and advancing our Mission.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Two Thumbs up!!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Uh no actually, I had as much employment as I wanted.

But think tanks are like giant circle jerks, yeah it is fun and can put out some good material, but it doesn't accomplish anything, especially on the federal level.

The RPI has zero influence over anyone in DC, Amash and Massie might be the only exceptions, and even then Justin has a couple of odd votes as I recall.

Looking to educate and gain influence is the quick way to become irrelevant. Functional politics is what actually changes policy, and that is very hard to do on the federal level.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Uh no actually, I had as much employment as I wanted.

But think tanks are like giant circle jerks, yeah it is fun and can put out some good material, but it doesn't accomplish anything, especially on the federal level.

The RPI has zero influence over anyone in DC, Amash and Massie might be the only exceptions, and even then Justin has a couple of odd votes as I recall.

Looking to educate and gain influence is the quick way to become irrelevant. Functional politics is what actually changes policy, and that is very hard to do on the federal level.
    You clearly have no idea what Ron Paul is doing with his Institute for Peace and Prosperity. Funny you would call Rep. Amash "Justin." My guess is he would have never heard of you.

You clearly have no idea what Ron Paul is doing with his Institute for Peace and Prosperity. Funny you would call Rep. Amash "Justin." My guess is he would have never heard of you.
    Hey, if you get a chance, read over some of this stuff. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdi...gebase-Project

We are going to try to regroup around here a bit in terms of the message and fundamentals. Just need to get on it, I suppose.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-23-2016 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Welcome to the site Daniel, we are obviously big supporters of the Ron Paul Institute.

Admin +rep
    If you're in Houston you must come down for a broadcast of the Liberty Report some time! Email me!

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Daniel and RPI,
    Hugest thanks for all you and Dr. Paul do. Please keep up this vital work!
    gb
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Covered.

@ Teh Collinz.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Admin +rep
    Damn! Bryan and that megarep hammer of his ...

I am approve your shenanigans.

(And if anything, RPI seems to be missing a full activism bar ...)
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Covered.

@ Teh Collinz.

)
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

No way he's beating my kids to it. They're frickin' locusts.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Thank you TGS. Very nice to see so many really nice people here. We are getting close to 50K subscribers to our Liberty Report program and close to four million views. It's an honor to continue working with Dr. Paul and it really makes us feel great when we hear that people follow our work. Of course there is a lot more flash and bang in politics, but ideas and education are where it's really at in the long term. Very best to all of you!

-Daniel
    Keep up the great work!

[blarg blarg blarg]
    LMAO @ Matt presuming to lecture us on such matters. Haters gonna hate ...

When it comes to substantively advancing the cause of liberty, I'll take the chops of Ron Paul, Daniel McAdams, et al. over those of "Teh Collinz" any day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast