Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My God, What If He Loses?

My God, What If He Loses?

Last week was not a very good week for Donald Trump’s poll numbers. In fact, I had several Trump diehards—not bloggers or pundits, just private nobodies who are friends of mine—tell me that these days they find themselves thinking the once unthinkable: Trump might lose. Trump’s multiple recent statements speculating about the possibility of a loss have not helped soothe some of his followers’ growing anxiety. With so many Trump supporters framing the election as the “last hope for Western civilization,” it’s not exactly encouraging to hear your man say, “It’s okay. I have a yacht and a mansion; I’ll be fine.”

Now, I know that some of you are thinking, “The polls are wrong, the polls are biased, the polls lie.” You keep thinking that. Because by all means don’t listen to those of us with a little more experience in these matters. I mean, for a lot of pro-Trumpers, especially those who come from the alt-right fringe, this is their first time feeling like an active participant in a national presidential election. As a longtime GOP party hack, I can tell you that the “lying polls” line is not something you want to fall for. In 2008, many GOPs had convinced themselves that the polls were not to be believed because Americans were being untruthful with pollsters, as no white person wanted to admit he wasn’t gonna vote for the black guy. “But wait till they get in the voting booth,” we smugly assured ourselves. “Then they’ll vote our way.” And we all know how that turned out.

Full article here: http://takimag.com/article/my_god_wh...#axzz4HjpWVdyK

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Then we'll get 4-8 years of trump's long-time political ally. It's all good.

Plus, trump has proven that someone can diametrically change belief systems in a few years' time. Could happen to Hillary just like it did to trump.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by adissa View Post
    “If Trump loses badly, nobody aside from Hillary and her courtiers will have a seat at the table, because America as we know it will cease to exist. This is why the #NeverTrump conservatives who dream of making a comeback in 2020 are delusional. This isn’t an election about ideas so much as it is about demographics. The straight white men who built America are being systematically replaced, and when they go, America goes along with them. While Trump is no savior, he’s the first candidate in decades who has a chance of halting the Marxist tide.”
    ^This.

If he loses then there should be a grassroots effort towards state and regional secessionist movements.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    If he loses then there should be a grassroots effort towards state and regional secessionist movements.
    Secession is always a good idea. Even if Ron Paul was President we should be working to secede.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    ^This.

People could just simply learn to love hammer and sickle.

One thing about the media putting Trump down in the polls, and Trump making statements about a possible loss would be to get more Trump people out to the polls.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

nothing good

I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Quote Originally Posted by robert68 View Post
    Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

If Trump loses, my prediction is that you will see a state attempt to secede within the next ten years. The chair is against the wall and the middle cannot hold.

The Trump phenomenon is the final pleading to the elites that we will not go down the dark path that they have planned for us. My friends and family will not die on the plains of Russia for some geopolitical swindle. No way in hell.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-18-2016 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    One thing about the media putting Trump down in the polls, and Trump making statements about a possible loss would be to get more Trump people out to the polls.
    True.

What if he loses?? Of course he's going to lose. I don't understand how anyone can hold up hope that he can win. The criminals run goonerment and Billary is the criminal(s) chosen to be the fake heads for a while. I seriously doubt that Trump was ever poised to "win". He's just playing his part...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    What if he loses?? Of course he's going to lose. I don't understand how anyone can hold up hope that he can win. The criminals run goonerment and Billary is the criminal(s) chosen to be the fake heads for a while. I seriously doubt that Trump was ever poised to "win". He's just playing his part...
    He probably did not get the memo. Hey Donald, thank you for the performance, we are taking over now ;-)

Winners don't think about losing. They think, what do I need to do to win

If you want to be a winner, then vote like you've never voted before. Harder than you ever thought you could.

And Trump will win.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

I'm more concerned about what happens if he wins... If he loses, we get the same old same old. Government will continue to grow, the Court will get more and more progressive, rights will slowly be removed and the economic bubble will keep growing. Basically, the same $#@!ty status quo.

But if he wins... They'll have a patsy for the real re-set button. They can burst the economic bubble, declare a state of emergency, quickly remove rights, empty the remaining coffers into their own pockets, create worldwide turmoil, dramatically increase the threat of war, institute martial law, bring on the police state, and then blame it all on the American public for picking an "outsider" to make sure no one ever does that again.

TPTB always have a back-up plan. If Trump wins, that simply means that they've decided they've gotten too far out on the limb and need to institute it. And that should scare the hell out of you. I'm fairly well-prepared, but I've always hoped I wouldn't have to put my plans into action.

By the way, this same fate would have met Ron Paul, but at least Ron had the economic insight and principles to pull through an economic collapse. It would have been a "soft" correction. But you don't get a "soft" correction with an authoritarian.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I'm more concerned about what happens if he wins... If he loses, we get the same old same old. Government will continue to grow, the Court will get more and more progressive, rights will slowly be removed and the economic bubble will keep growing. Basically, the same $#@!ty status quo.

But if he wins... They'll have a patsy for the real re-set button. They can burst the economic bubble, declare a state of emergency, quickly remove rights, empty the remaining coffers into their own pockets, create worldwide turmoil, dramatically increase the threat of war, institute martial law, bring on the police state, and then blame it all on the American public for picking an "outsider" to make sure no one ever does that again.

TPTB always have a back-up plan. If Trump wins, that simply means that they've decided they've gotten too far out on the limb and need to institute it. And that should scare the hell out of you. I'm fairly well-prepared, but I've always hoped I wouldn't have to put my plans into action.

By the way, this same fate would have met Ron Paul, but at least Ron had the economic insight and principles to pull through an economic collapse. It would have been a "soft" correction. But you don't get a "soft" correction with an authoritarian.
    ^This^ Except I fear the collapse is coming with either, the only thing different will be how TPTB justify how it happened. If Hillary is in, collapse happens, Russia will get blamed, and then we have WWIII. If Trump wins, I feel you are spot on.

* See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

If he loses we're $#@!ed, if he wins we're $#@!ed too. Luckily I like to complain, so I'll at least be able to enjoy myself either way.

GOP, Eat Your Crow

Well, if Trump loses, then blame the Republican Party for it. For years in these Presidential races, the leaders of the party (with the help of the mainstream media) have shunned, isolated, humiliated, lied, ignored, and ridiculed principled, moral candidates like Dr. Ron Paul and Sen. Rand Paul.

Then when those candidates finally drop out of the race (to the GOP's delight), then conservatives are left with establishment-friendly, unprincipled, flip-flopping, egotistical, power-hungry candidates that are used to vote against the excrement that comes out of the donkey's ass on the Democratic side, always with the reasoning that if we don't vote for the Republican candidate, then a Democratic victory will spell the doom for us all. Thus, we always get enticed to vote for the lesser of two evils.

So, you know what? If Trump loses, then we all deserve the consequences of it, especially the Republican Party. Don't expect me to vote for the Republican when the Republican Party does all it can to rid itself of statesmen who rightly deserve the title as "President of the United States," like Drs. Ron and Rand Paul, and then uses scare tactics to try to force the public that a Republican douchebag is now better than the Democratic douchebag.

Enjoy your chains. You wear them well.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Other than Jeb/Rubio, TPTB did not have a back-up plan, since the entire scheme (just like 2008) was to get Hillary elected, or failing that, another establishment insider (Obama, or McCain) to continue the spending, bailouts, debt and war programs. THEY DIDN'T SEE TRUMP COMING, to have a Trump back-up plan, just as they didn't see the outsider trend, or Brexit, or the defeat of their regime change war plans for Syria or Iran coming. The TPTB are formidable, but they are not omniscient, and can be beaten. Events and new precedents they did not forsee have overtaken them, which has put them mostly in disarray.

The forced economic collapse scenario also can't be pulled off for the same reason---events have made bursting the bubble implausible to blame on the American public, or a President Trump. Again, the outsider trend has already spread abroad, and evidenced itself in Europe with Brexit, with more such de-couplings from the globalist machine coming. Because a gigantic Mideast war with Syria/Iran has been scuttled or at least stalled, a sudden financial meltdown can't be blamed on the 'towel heads.'

And if a meltdown is tried anyway, to create a full martial law situation, that would DISABLE the "reset button," as the government would be frozen in place with Trump in power. What are the chances of a lurch towards more global big government with a pro-sovereignty, America first administration locked in power?
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 08-19-2016 at 07:54 AM.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Insightful post. As you well know the central banks of the world work in unison to produce desired results. It's not out of the realm of possibility that the cheap credit formula that has been floating the U.S. economy could be strategically pulled if Donald Trump became POTUS. Such a move would set off a negative domino effect on the LIBOR rate and other economic aides. Any uptick in loan interest rates could decimate entire industries at this junction where stagflation is so apparent.

However, the only problem with this drastic measure from their perspective would that there would be no going back. Once the credit seizure lever is pulled, the water isn't going back into the tub.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-19-2016 at 08:21 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Trump loses, Hillary is going to make sure that American women get lots of sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbunker View Post
    If he loses we're $#@!ed, if he wins we're $#@!ed too. Luckily I like to complain, so I'll at least be able to enjoy myself either way.
    thread winner

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Secession is always a good idea. Even if Ron Paul was President we should be working to secede.
    Why would you want to secede if Ron Paul was President?
    Stop believing stupid things

A. It would be feasible under a Paul administration and he'd likely sanction it himself.
    B. Localization of control/total nullification.
    C. Good neighbors are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Why would you want to secede if Ron Paul was President?
    Because nobody can be president forever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast