Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump Posts Facebook Pledge to 'Reject Bigotry and Hatred and Oppression in All Its Forms'

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    You neg repped me for "not reading the thread" when I had in fact read the thread, but I am the one "abusing the system"? F you.
    Here we go again, you continue to reply without reading my posts. See my quote above: "Again as usual you come in a thread either abusing the rep system or obnoxious insulting". Obviously I was referring to your modus operandi which you have proven time and time again demonstrated in this thread by your continuing insulting behavior. It appears you completely lack the intellectual capacity to have a discussion without insults.

I am not saying "it's all a lie". I'm saying TRUMP is lying. He claims he SAW THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS CELEBRATING. Please explain how. Was it on TV? Show me the footage. Was it across the river? Explain the optics of that. Have you ever tried to look across the hudson to NJ? Can YOU pick out the race/religion of individuals on the other side? Can you even SEE them? What street would they have had to be on to be visible from Manhattan? My point being, Trump claiming he saw THOUSANDS of people celebrating IS A BOLD FACED LIE!

Had he said "some people saw a few people celebrating", or "I saw a few people on TV in NJ celebrating", that wouldn't be the case. He's been confronted with this fact and refused to back down on his "thousands and thousands" statements. If you, your friends, or family claim they saw "thousands and thousands" of people in NJ celebrating, you're all a bunch of liars too. Well, we already know you are, at least.
    As I indicated in my first post here I clearly said he probably was exaggerating the numbers but the coverage has been proven to be true. Yet you ignore my first post and ignore when I reposted it above since your entire game here is to just attack without thinking or reading the material in the thread, because Trump.

The TDS is strong with this one.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Here we go again, you continue to reply without reading my posts. See my quote above: "Again as usual you come in a thread either abusing the rep system or obnoxious insulting". Obviously I was referring to your modus operandi which you have proven time and time again demonstrated in this thread by your continuing insulting behavior. It appears you completely lack the intellectual capacity to have a discussion without insults.

As I indicated in my first post here I clearly said he probably was exaggerating the numbers but the coverage has been proven to be true. Yet you ignore my first post and ignore when I reposted it above since your entire game here is to just attack without thinking or reading the material in the thread, because Trump.

The TDS is strong with this one.
    Your exact rep comment was "For replying before reading the thread which shows proof." [Mod edit]

[Edit: And you neg repped me 1st! For a baseless/wrong assumption. And then accused ME of abusing the system. But I'm sure you'll it remember it differently tomorrow, just like you remember thousands and thousands of muslims celebrating in NJ, or at least support trump's lie that such a thing happened.]

"Probably exaggerating"? A handful of people not seen on video turning into "thousand and thousands" is not someone "probably exaggerating".

You still haven't explained HOW he saw them. Was it with his OWN EYES? If so, EXPLAIN HOW. Answer my damn question: can YOU identify individual people across the hudson river? By race, ethnicity, AND mood? You can tell who is celebrating, and who is reacting in horror, from over a mile away?
    Maybe trump has a telescope in his apartment... And he chose to scan the banks of the hudson river on the day downtown burned? Hmmm. Or was it on TV? If so, WHERE IS THE DAMN FOOTAGE?

I cherrypicked this claim alright. Because it is SO preposterous, SO ridiculous, and SO demonstrable false. Trump said he saw THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS celebrating. Not just 1000. 1000s and 1000s. Multiples of 1000s. You post evidence of small isolated groups possibly celebrating. The two issues are totally unrelated. Surely no one would confuse reports of a few people celebrating with having ACTUALLY SEEN 1000s and 1000s of people celebrating. At least, no sane person... so that rules out Trump. And, apparently, you.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 08-19-2016 at 07:40 PM.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

One wonders how saying Trump probably exaggerated what he saw in the video but the coverage has been proven, warrant repeated "Go F yourself", repeated insults and now bizarre claims Trump saw it from miles away which was not even part of this discussion.

Me thinks someone above needs to put down the crack pipe.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

One wonders how saying Trump probably exaggerated what he saw in the video but the coverage has been proven, warrant repeated "Go F yourself", repeated insults and now bizarre claims Trump saw it from miles away which was not even part of this discussion.

Me thinks someone above needs to put down the crack pipe.
    I said [Mod edit] because you neg repped me for not reading the thread when I had. Then you lied about it. [Mod edit]

(Note how I divided each of my posts into replying to the actual issue being discussed and to your baseless neg rep, which has now evolved into a neg rep, a lie, and a pouting session when called on it.)

Now care to explain how trump saw thousands and thousands of people cheering? Or maybe he's exaggerating, maybe it was just hundreds and hundreds. How did he see them? Or anyone? Was it with his own eyes? If so, where were they that he could see them, their mood, and their movements a mile or more away?
    Clearly the above scenario is impossible, so he must have seen it on TV. Show me the footage of 1000s of 1000s, or even 100s and 100s, of muslims in NJ celebrating on 9/11 and you win. I'll donate $10 to trump, too.

(EDIT: Seeing a few people celebrating and then claiming you saw 'thousands and thousands' is not exaggerating, it's lying. That's the crux of this issue. Just admit Trump lied if you can't find the footage.)
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 08-19-2016 at 07:43 PM.

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,

I said go F yourself because you neg repped me for not reading the thread when I had. Then you lied about it. So, again, go F yourself.
    I neg rep you for NOT reading the thread and then throwing insults because of it. It is all right there above and I even re-posted it despite your cursing and insults, so everyone can see what an ass you are being.

Since you are incapable of reading comprehension you now think I lied about it because I said your behavior is standard operating procedure.
    Last edited by kahless; 08-19-2016 at 02:23 PM.

I neg rep you for NOT reading the thread and then throwing insults because of it. It is all right there above and I even re-posted it despite your cursing and insults, so everyone can see what an ass you are being.

Since you are incapable of reading comprehension you now think I lied about it because I said your behavior is standard operating procedure.
    So your telekenisis told you I didn't read the thread, and you negged me for it? [Mod edit] If you don't like "bad language", by the way, you're voting for the wrong guy.

Or do you not think I read the thread/your post because I didn't address your "evidence" of "thousands and thousands of muslims" celebrating 9/11 in NJ because it was NOT evidence of that? All you can say is he was "exaggerating". The scant evidence you provided doesn't implicate more than a handful of individuals. Saying 1000s and 1000s when it was a handful of people is, again, NOT AN EXAGGERATION. IT IS A LIE. A self serving lie to support his unconstitutional positions. Just like your claim that I "didn't read it all" is a self serving lie to justify your current ongoing tantrum.

So, care to explain how or where trump saw anything even close to 1000s and 1000s of muslims in NJ celebrating 9/11? Or are you going to keep avoiding the issue for a 4th post in a row?
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 08-19-2016 at 07:44 PM.

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So your telekenisis told you I didn't read the thread, and you negged me for it?
    No, it is simply obvious when someone curses and insults you for something I never defended. (mod edit)

The discussion was whether evidence existed that there were people celebrating which I proved it does while saying there was no way to tell the numbers so his comments were probably exaggerated. For you to (mod edit)

Saying 1000s and 1000s when it was a handful of people is, again, NOT AN EXAGGERATION. IT IS A LIE.
    (mod edit) on this it caused me to go back and look at the claim I made accusing Trump of exaggerating. Clearly if you add up all these accounts of celebrations it could very well add up to thousands celebrating. My bad for accusing Trump of exaggerating when it was the truth.

At least something came from your insulting posts and outrage. It caused me to really dig deeper to discover the truth about Trump's claim and the fact he was not lying or exaggerating at all on this subject.

A self serving lie to support his unconstitutional positions. Just like your claim that I "didn't read it all" is a self serving lie to justify your current ongoing tantrum.
    My posts have been civil despite you constantly cursing and throwing insults.
    Last edited by kahless; 08-19-2016 at 08:27 PM.

No, it is simply obvious when someone curses and insults you for something I never defended. (mod edit)

The discussion was whether evidence existed that there were people celebrating which I proved it does while saying there was no way to tell the numbers so his comments were probably exaggerated. (mod edit).
    Kahless, I started by pointing out that the links you provided didn't address trumps ACTUAL claims (thousands and thousands). I reproduced trumps claim. You then knee-jerk neg repped me and said I hadn't read the thread. My next posts were calling you out for it and clarifying my point. (85-86) YOUR next post then accused ME of abusing the rep system, when it had in fact been YOU doing so. You neg repped me based on a fantasy inside your own head that I had replied without reading the thread. You then replied, didn't address the issue, and claimed (falsely) I was calling it "all" a lie that muslims celebrated, when I had specifically said the "thousands and thousands" claim was the lie.

You need to grow up or get off the internet. Reply to the damn issue. Did or did not trump lie? Or is turning a handful of people into "thousands and thousands" just "probably an exaggeration"?

And if it's a lie, why is THIS a lie he would make? What passions and angers does it ignite? Which of his policies does it advance? His "exaggerations" (read: lies) are well calculated to advance his agenda and you're apparently too blinded by his strongman/pro-torture rhetoric to see it.

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,

Kahless, I started by pointing out that the links you provided didn't address trumps ACTUAL claims (thousands and thousands). I reproduced trumps claim. You then knee-jerk neg repped me and said I hadn't read the thread. My next posts were calling you out for it and clarifying my point. (85-86) YOUR next post then accused ME of abusing the rep system, when it had in fact been YOU doing so. You neg repped me based on a fantasy inside your own head that I had replied without reading the thread. You then replied, didn't address the issue, and claimed (falsely) I was calling it "all" a lie that muslims celebrated, when I had specifically said the "thousands and thousands" claim was the lie.

You need to grow up or get off the internet. Reply to the damn issue. Did or did not trump lie? Or is turning a handful of people into "thousands and thousands" just "probably an exaggeration"?

And if it's a lie, why is THIS a lie he would make? What passions and angers does it ignite? Which of his policies does it advance? His "exaggerations" (read: lies) are well calculated to advance his agenda and you're apparently too blinded by his strongman/pro-torture rhetoric to see it.
    Edited and answered above.

A neg rep for someone that curses at you because they did not read the thread is warranted. Again, I referred to your past history of abusing the rep. system and using insults to make your point, not specifically referring to this thread. You are unable to have discussions without those options it seems.
    Last edited by kahless; 08-19-2016 at 08:29 PM.

A neg rep for someone that curses at you because they did not read the thread is warranted. Again, I referred to your past history of abusing the rep. system and using insults to make your point, not specifically referring to this thread. You are unable to have discussions without those options it seems.
    That's exactly what you do to me.

Even accused me of being Muslim because I was concerned about Trump's POV on the 1st Amendment.
    There is no spoon.

You neg repped me on my 1st post in the thread, 71, which had no cursing towards you or anyone. Show me where I did so in post 71 and I'll donate $10 to Donald.

Stop lying, you're becoming to comfortable at it. I wont hold my breath. You're emulating your hero.
    (EDIT: Missed a huge irony here! The very paragraph I was responding to had YOU cursing in it! HAHAHA! Get off the forum, chump.)
    Last edited by jonhowe; 08-19-2016 at 09:03 PM.

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    That's exactly what you do to me.

Even accused me of being Muslim because I was concerned about Trump's POV on the 1st Amendment.
    This is just too much. We have oldschool forum members not only supporting authoritarians who support torture, murder, and excluding citizens based on religion, but bending over backwards to make their lies seem possibly/plausibly to be 'exaggerations' instead of outright lies (which they were).

Sad times.

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,

You neg repped me on my 1st post in the thread, 71, which had no cursing towards you or anyone. Show me where I did so in post 71 and I'll donate $10 to Donald.

Stop lying, you're becoming to comfortable at it. I wont hold my breath. You're emulating your hero.
    (EDIT: Missed a huge irony here! The very paragraph I was responding to had YOU cursing in it! HAHAHA! Get off the forum, chump.)
    You are basically calling me a liar in post 71 since you objected to my reply. I was saying the same thing Trump said since it sounds like we both saw the same videos with the only difference being I did not say thousands since I had no idea how many. All your posts after that are naming calling and cursing. By the way the neg rep in this thread was owed from the one you gave in the last thread.

Like I said a few posts back: You know what, due to your tantrum on this it caused me to go back and look at the claim I made accusing Trump of exaggerating. Clearly if you add up all these accounts of celebrations it could very well add up to thousands celebrating. My bad for accusing Trump of exaggerating when it was the truth.

At least something came from your posts calling me a liar, insults and outrage. It caused me to really dig deeper to discover the truth about Trump's claim and the fact he was not lying or exaggerating at all on this subject.

By the way the neg rep in this thread was owed from the one you gave in the last thread..
    And I'm the one abusing the system. Ok, bud. I guess you rep message was just made up then, too. The lies continue to grow.

And please, lay out the math on how small groups reported add up to "thousands and thousands". This'll be interesting for sure

In the very video you post, the largest number I heard mentioned was "10-12... 30, 40", spoken by a man so uninformed Ron had to write him a damn reading list after a debate. It's all mentions of "reports". No footage. Trump says he SAW it. SO WHERE'S THE DAMN FOOTAGE!? He saw video of what he 'probably exaggerated' to be 1000s and 1000s, but that footage, of ALL the footage from that day, is just gone? Footage the bushs would have killed to have on hand to drum up support for their wars... just gone? But TRUMP, YOU, and your FAMILY AND FRIENDS, you guys all definitely saw it.

OK. Got it.

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And I'm the one abusing the system. Ok, bud. I guess you rep message was just made up then, too. The lies continue to grow.
    Again you have a problem with reading comprehension. I clearly said above that your first reply was basically calling me a liar, that I did not see what I in fact did see and it was also the added benefit of giving one back from the last thread. Something I do not normally do for someone that disagrees with me but you made a point of doing that in the last thread so it was only fair.

And please, lay out the math on how small groups reported add up to "thousands and thousands". This'll be interesting for sure

In the very video you post, the largest number I heard mentioned was "10-12... 30, 40", spoken by a man so uninformed Ron had to write him a damn reading list after a debate. It's all mentions of "reports". No footage. Trump says he SAW it. SO WHERE'S THE DAMN FOOTAGE!? He saw video of what he 'probably exaggerated' to be 1000s and 1000s, but that footage, of ALL the footage from that day, is just gone? Footage the bushs would have killed to have on hand to drum up support for their wars... just gone? But TRUMP, YOU, and your FAMILY AND FRIENDS, you guys all definitely saw it.

OK. Got it.
    How many times do I have repost news reports and youtube videos. There are plenty more on youtube. Yes, family and friends did see the video but of course no way to document the number. But like I said with all the reports with Muslims seemingly happy and celebrating it would not be out of the realm of possibility to add it up to thousands and thousands.

I think from what I am reading about this and first hand experience I am being logical and civil here. The same cannot be said for you. What stake do you have in this that you are so intent to deny what I, family, friends and others have seen and call us all liars? Doing so to the point of cursing and throwing insults. Hmmm.

Again you have a problem with reading comprehension. I clearly said above that your first reply was basically calling me a liar, that I did not see what I in fact did see and it was also the added benefit of giving one back from the last thread. Something I do not normally do for someone that disagrees with me but you made a point of doing that in the last thread so it was only fair.

How many times do I have repost news reports and youtube videos. There are plenty more on youtube. Yes, family and friends did see the video but of course no way to document the number. But like I said with all the reports with Muslims seemingly happy and celebrating it would not be out of the realm of possibility to add it up to thousands and thousands.

I think from what I am reading about this and first hand experience I am being logical and civil here. The same cannot be said for you. What stake do you have in this that you are so intent to deny what I, family, friends and others have seen and call us all liars? Doing so to the point of cursing and throwing insults. Hmmm.
    So there IS a video. And you, and trump, and your family have seen it. Trump even saw it ON 9/11! (Or was that probably exaggeration, too?) But, darn, in 15 years, no one can find it. Darnit!

All I did in my 1st post is post what trump ACTUALLY SAID and highlight how it didn't lineup with any of the defenses you ACTUALLY posted. That's how discussions/debates work. Calling you wrong is not calling you a liar. You imagined that too. Now, however, I will. You're a liar. Trump is a liar. If your family says they saw video of anything that could be exaggerated to become "1000s and 1000s of muslims in NJ cheering 9/11", they're liars too.

Your impeccable civility must be why you cursed (oh, but with censorship!) in your VERY FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD! (#3) And "called someone a liar" and cursed 2 (possibly 3) times in your 2nd. And in your 3rd. Because you're so damn civil, right?

I seriously have to wonder if I'm being trolled right now. Or if you and I both are: by Trump.

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,

So there IS a video. And you, and trump, and your family have seen it. Trump even saw it ON 9/11! (Or was that probably exaggeration, too?) But, darn, in 15 years, no one can find it. Darnit!
    Probably a pool feed we all saw covered by WCBS, WNYW, WWOR and WPIX.

All I did in my 1st post is post what trump ACTUALLY SAID and highlight how it didn't lineup with any of the defenses you ACTUALLY posted. That's how discussions/debates work. Calling you wrong is not calling you a liar.
    Group fantasy, right. We all imagined seeing a video, hearing about it and first hand accounts.....

Snipped rest, blah blah blah, you clearly have an agenda to white wash and rewrite that history. Maybe a Muslim or cuck, who knows what your game is that this issue drives you over the edge.

Probably a pool feed we all saw covered by WCBS, WNYW, WWOR and WPIX.

Group fantasy, right. We all imagined seeing a video, hearing about it and first hand accounts.....

Snipped rest, blah blah blah, you clearly have an agenda to white wash and rewrite that history. Maybe a Muslim or cuck, who knows what your game is that this issue drives you over the edge.
    History so important they must have trashed the video tapes, right? On the most clearly historic day in modern US history, local news outlets filming insanely controversial footage must have aired it, shrugged, and destroyed all record of it. THAT, according to you, is the most logical thing that happened. THINK ABOUT THAT. Just stop and think, for a second.

Now, back to the pettier topic of our bickering: are you ready to apologize for your faux-crude language, since my faux-crude language seemed to faux-offend you so much? Are you going to go back and edit out your FIRST, SECOND, AND THIRD POSTs IN THE DAMN THREAD? Or are you going to edit the posts where you call people out for the exact same thing YOU did in those posts? Do you not see the absurdity in pretending to be upset by my language and attitude when you go back and read your 1st three posts?

And yeah. I'm a cuck muslim. And I'M the one calling names. Thats why I've been here with you for 9 years. I was just waiting for donald trump to run so I could neg rep his supporters.

Why are you here? On a forum named after and for a man who sees trump for the shill and authoritarian wanna-be that he is? Why are YOU rewriting history, saying trump "just exaggerated" a claim he stands by to this day, and that video exists that's been hidden for 15 years of a hugely significant event on a hugely significant day? Why is Trump trying to get us all riled up against muslims, eh?

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,

History so important they must have trashed the video tapes, right? On the most clearly historic day in modern US history, local news outlets filming insanely controversial footage must have aired it, shrugged, and destroyed all record of it. THAT, according to you, is the most logical thing that happened. THINK ABOUT THAT. Just stop and think, for a second.
    Unintentionally or intentionally kept from revealing or destroyed so the media can push their narrative like they always do. Are you that blind to how much the media favors portraying Muslims and Hillary Clinton in a positive light. Did you not witness anything in the last 10 years of what they did the Pauls.

Now, back to the pettier topic of our bickering: are you ready to apologize for your faux-crude language, since my faux-crude language seemed to faux-offend you so much? Are you going to go back and edit out your FIRST, SECOND, AND THIRD POSTs IN THE DAMN THREAD? Or are you going to edit the posts where you call people out for the exact same thing YOU did in those posts? Do you not see the absurdity in pretending to be upset by my language and attitude when you go back and read your 1st three posts?
    Those posts did not tell you to go F yourself or insult you but rather calling bull$#@! to media saying I am lying about what I actually saw.

And yeah. I'm a cuck muslim. And I'M the one calling names. Thats why I've been here with you for 9 years. I was just waiting for donald trump to run so I could neg rep his supporters.

Why are you here? On a forum named after and for a man who sees trump for the shill and authoritarian wanna-be that he is? Why are YOU rewriting history, saying trump "just exaggerated" a claim he stands by to this day, and that video exists that's been hidden for 15 years of a hugely significant event on a hugely significant day? Why is Trump trying to get us all riled up against muslims, eh?
    Ron Paul does not support Muslims celebrating 9/11 or your efforts to deny those of us that witnessed it. Just like other campaigns no doubt there are many foreign agents and anti-American Muslims supporting various campaigns.

I believe this forum has been compromised by several people and those who are simply their followers. If the Pauls were participating in these forums they would not approve of your behavior.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234