Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glenn Greenwald: Media is 100% United To Stop Trump

In the end this might all work in Trumps favor. Maybe people that don't even like him, that don't even plan to vote will vote for him instead of stay home. Possible landslide popular vote for Trump followed by unprecedented electoral college vote for unpopular Hillary.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    But to be fair, there is no difference between Trump and SWC Hillary.
    Really? Since when was Trump a crime lord?
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    In the end this might all work in Trumps favor. Maybe people that don't even like him, that don't even plan to vote will vote for him instead of stay home. Possible landslide popular vote for Trump followed by unprecedented electoral college vote for unpopular Hillary.
    I do not think so, unless there's an October surprise or Trump manages to Wow in the debates. Hillary's lead did not climb into the double digits until she stopped talking. She has not had a press conference in 200 days, and some blogger noted that she's now taking weekends off. That should be raising questions about her health, because anybody who's ever worked on a campaign knows there's never enough time.

She's landed a winning strategy, which is apparently to kick back and let the media continuously attack Trump. She has nothing to gain doing anything else.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Caddell acknowledges the desperation as well....

Caddell concluded by striving to make one thing clear to the Breitbart News Daily audience: “If it weren’t Trump, if Trump were somebody else, the nicest person in the world or whatever, they would be doing the same thing to that person, because that person represents a threat to their power, and their prestige, and their positions. And they will try to hold on to those at all costs. That’s why you can’t just get fooled by the way they try to turn the microscope up.”

Another interesting point: the "Tump loves Putin!!!" attacks. As Greenwald pointed out, accusations of love for communist Russia has long been an attack the right used on the left. Suddenly, the left is accusing Trump of that?

The same people that brought you GWB are bringing you HRC. And the liberals know it.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Yes, and then there's that. Much of the Trump campaign's problems with the press is self-inflicted. It helped him in the primaries, and now, not so much.
    That and the media is DOMINATED by liberal Marxist idiots that are completely dishonest.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    There are still safe spaces like the Communist Party - USA for Hillary supporters.
    http://www.cpusa.org/
    Oh snap illuminati

What if I told you that the biggest obstacle to Trump winning in November is not the media but Donald Trump himself. Would you believe me?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    What if I told you that the biggest obstacle to Trump winning in November is not the media but Donald Trump himself. Would you believe me?
    nope.

Yep. Polls over the last year have shown generic R beating generic D. Clinton is being generic D, but this one has other ideas:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The biggest obstacle? Nope. He says a lot of things that would resonate within HRC's union support, but they don't parrot that. And neither do I, because I am not a Trump supporter.

For example, he has repeatedly pointed out that NAFTA sent our jobs to Mexico. But unless the NYT decides to make that a headline, nobody is going to know it.
    Last edited by angelatc; 08-16-2016 at 12:05 PM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Yep. Polls over the last year have shown generic R beating generic D. Clinton is being generic D, but this one has other ideas:

You don't think that the media and all it's resources wouldn't have been deployed on the generic R candidate? Did you forget the last cycle?

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2012/...ney-to-hitler/

All presidential candidates with a R next to name are immediately labeled as Hitler as soon as they secure the nomination.

Hillary is the most hated politician after Trump and as an outsider/non politician, Trump was able to say just enough things to Trump the decent American voter off. Sometimes its just just about what you say, its also about how you say it.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    You don't think that the media and all it's resources wouldn't have been deployed on the generic R candidate? Did you forget the last cycle?

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2012/...ney-to-hitler/

All presidential candidates with a R next to name are immediately labeled as Hitler as soon as they secure the nomination.
    Not like the way it is now (which has essentially been the same since last summer). The usual attacks can be dealt with, this guy is asking them to attack him, which helped win the nomination. Now that it's not working out so well, he spends most of his time whining about it.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The biggest obstacle? Nope. He says a lot of things that would resonate within HRC's union support, but they don't parrot that. And neither do I, because I am not a Trump supporter.

For example, he has repeatedly pointed out that NAFTA sent our jobs to Mexico. But unless the NYT decides to make that a headline, nobody is going to know it.
    Then who is? for sure it can't be the media who has put free and eternally available microphone in his face starting from day one. Those same media companies have also hired Trump surrogate as employees to make commentary about the presidential election. The only way I see this being an obstacle is only if puuting a microphone in front of Trumps face is deterimental to his campaign.

Then who is? for sure it can't be the media who has put free and eternally available microphone in his face starting from day one. Those same media companies have also hired Trump surrogate as employees to make commentary about the presidential election. The only way I see this being an obstacle is only if puuting a microphone in front of Trumps face is deterimental to his campaign.
    It doesn't have to be a mic in front of his face. They dug out old interviews to remind us all that Trump has never changed a diaper. They made sure to show us that Trump doesn't pay American wages in 3rd world nations.

I've never seen anybody talking about Hillary's "Bring them to heel" speech.

I'm not giving him a pass. The media has done this for 20+ years now. Anybody running on the R ticket needs to manage the media. And I'd like to point out that I said the same thing about the Pauls and their encounters with the media mafia. It is what it is - if you can't figure out a way to bully past the gatekeepers, you're not winning the race.

I just thought of the perfect example. A few days ago I posted a random picture of a screen cap of a CNN anchor prattling on about Trump eating fried chicken with a knife and fork. At the bottom of the screen the scroll was about gas attack killing a bunch of people.

FOreign policy was a HUGE issue when Bush was running against Obama. HRC is far more Hawkish than Obama and Bush.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting analysis from OpEdNews: http://www.opednews.com/articles/Not...70114-802.html

"Early in the primary, Trump was the media darling, with non-stop coverage … Suddenly the honeymoon ended, and Trump went from media darling, to the devil incarnate. Media suddenly turned with vengeance on Mr. Trump, and his every move was analyzed and ridiculed. …

Further reflection on the precise “turning point” shows things dramatically changed and reversed, when Mr Trump expressed his sentiments about Russia. He insisted, he did not want a war with Russia, and he would move to “reset” US relations with Russia. That was the turning point, and from that day on he was subjected to relentless criticism and ridicule, by corporate media outlets. ….
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Trump may be the first President in 200 years that actually calls the shots. For better or for worse.

LOL Trump is having a poll, to collect email addresses and donations.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Every politician in the world collects emails by luring their supporters into sites. I've seen either Ron or Rand do pretty much the same thing. You seriously need a time out.
    Not sure what you are talking about, I was just pointing out the whole "media against Trump" narrative works very well for his campaign.
    TIME. OUT.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Trump may be the first President in 200 years that actually calls the shots. For better or for worse.
    God, I hope it is for the better, for we cannot truly take much worse.

Greenwald is da Man. He should be Attorney General. For starters.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    omg I watched the media today and now I think Trump is a comic book super villain who doesn't look like cancer but looks like he gives off some weird orange energy that gives you cancer.
    Hopefully gives the establishment cancer.

Damn, these reporters are seriously framing questions...

Reporters Plead with MLK III to Attack Trump; Did Lewis Tweets Shake You 'To Your Core?'

On Monday afternoon, reporters stationed inside Trump Tower begged with Martin Luther King III to attack President-elect Trump over tweets concerning Democratic Congressman John Lewis (Ga.) following a meeting on the day honoring King’s father Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

King began by stating that he and Trump had “a very constructive meeting” with most of the focus being on voting rights, but the topic shifted to Lewis when reporters interjected with questions.

ABC correspondent Tom Llamas snuck in the first pathetic question baiting King into blasting Trump:

“Mr. King, as you know, Representative Lewis still has the scars from the March on Selma. Were you offended by the President-elect's tweet that Representative Lewis is all talk and no action?”

King responded by stating the Lewis is, like “many others,” a “bridge builder” but added that “in the heat of emotion, a lot of things get said on both sides.”

With the press corps not satisfied, an unidentified male reporter trotted out this second-hand claim by a woman he saw on Sunday at Trump Tower:

Sir, you know many African Americans are very concerned about a Trump presidency. A woman came in here last week and told me he's going to have black people up against the wall, both literally and figuratively. Did he allay your concerns that he'll be a president for all people, black and white?

Once again, King didn’t take the bait as he ruled that “certainly he said that, that he is going to represent Americans” and he’ll “continue to evaluate that” throughout Trump’s presidency.

While Lewis has been in the spotlight, CNN’s Jim Acosta has been as well following his well-publicized tussle with Trump. Mediaite claimed that Acosta proceeded to "grill" King with this question, but that couldn’t have been further from the truth:

Sir, but if I may follow up, isn't there something that cuts to your core when you hear the President-elect refer to John Lewis as all talk and no action? I mean, nothing could be further from the truth, isn't that right? John Lewis is not all talk and no action.

“No, absolutely. I would say John Lewis has demonstrated that he's action. As I said, things get said on both sides in the heat of emotion and at some point, this nation, we've got to move forward,” answered King.
    Transcript at link....http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/...eets-shake-you
    Last edited by phill4paul; 01-16-2017 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    God, I hope it is for the better, for we cannot truly take much worse.
    Our of rep. But yeah.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12