Thread: Guess what I found at The Dollar Tree?

Guess what I found at The Dollar Tree?

The School Revolution: A New Answer for Our Broken Education System by Ron Paul

https://www.amazon.com/School-Revolu.../dp/1455577170

I got the last copy at mine and the cashier told me those books were gone within the week. Yay! That made me feel good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dang. Good find.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Dang. Good find.
    I know. I go The Dollar Tree for Sukdookie puzzle books and I always check out the regular book selection. We've found a lot of good stuff there but this is the best by far.

I'm going to the Braves game Wednesday and I plan on stopping at all The Dollar Tree's along the way. Hopefully, I can find enough to give to all my friends and family with school aged children for Christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Yeah, great thing about the Dollar Tree is that everything really is only a dollar. I'm going to go there tomorrow and see if they have any. If they do, I'll buy a bunch in case anyone else wants one.

Thanks for the heads up.