Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BLACK LIVES MATTER !!11!

BLACK LIVES MATTER !!11!

Yes! Let's ally with these people! They are our natural friends and compatriots!

https://twitter.com/DeeconX/status/7...964544/video/1

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Nah- cops should be able to shoot whomever they want to.

Do some here "ally" with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Nah- cops should be able to shoot whomever they want to.
    But think about the dogs. Don't you care about the dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Yes! Let's ally with these people! They are our natural friends and compatriots!

"We need our weaves!"
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    "We need our weaves!"
    If we give them all some will they shut up?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Maybe if there is also an Obama phone included.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ahh, OK! I had time now so I figured out how to embed these cheepy-chirps.

I'd be more than happy to ally myself with them... if they became ALL Lives Matter, and had specific goals other than starting a race war and federalizing the police.
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    I'd be more than happy to ally myself with them.
    Not me. A guy's got to have some standards.

And my standards may as well be the moon to Sylville, Sherelle, and their thug criminal posse: the worthless leftists who fawn over them.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Do some here "ally" with them?
    Oh, I don't know, phil, do they?

I did just do some searching and dug up some... interesting posts from the past, circa 2014. But I have decided not to post them. Suffice it to say that it is only natural that some of us, engorged with rage at everything Police, found it cathartic to see teeming hordes take to the streets in riot, ostensibly in protest of the Evil Police, and rallied to their side and their defense more than (IMO) they deserved. Also, yes, it has been floated that we the Liberty Movement are foolishly alienating the anti-police minority contingent, and we ought instead to actively reach out to them and take their side. They are being oppressed, after all, and so should be naturally sympathetic to our message.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    But think about the dogs. Don't you care about the dogs?

eff dogs...kill em all...

---thankyou.

the FOP

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    they're just dis-gruntled due to the perception police are picking on them. This will blow over in time...

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    they're just dis-gruntled due to the perception police are picking on them. This will blow over in time...
    I think hair extentions for them would greatly reduce the blow over time. It would give them something to do, keep them occupied so to speak.
    "The Patriarch"

I propose a hair extention money bomb!
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also, yes, it has been floated that we the Liberty Movement are foolishly alienating the anti-police minority contingent, and we ought instead to actively reach out to them and take their side. They are being oppressed, after all, and so should be naturally sympathetic to our message.
    Except they don't care that they are being oppressed, they just want more free stuff and, of course, to riot and plunder business that that never oppressed them. Did you read their "agenda?" Pretty clear that they seek nothing more than to punish us white folk for whatever it is they think we did to them.
    No - No - No - No

CNN Selectively Edits the Worthless Thug's Sister’s Words to Rioters

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kris...-sisters-words

Why would CNN want to censor this articulate representative of the Community? Why would they try to silence a Strong, Black Woman? She just wanted to give some words of encouragement to the rioters. Let's spread her full, encouraging, empowering message far and wide! Don't let her be Blacked Out!

I'm not going to "ally" with either side in this fiasco..

But I'll gladly contribute ammo to both sides...

Mutually assured destruction is cool with me.

http://www.infowars.com/burn-down-wh...urges-rioters/

“Burning down sht ain’t gonna help nothin’,” yells Sherelle Smith.
    “You’re burnin’ down $#@! we need in our community.”
    Someone got a clue.

“Take that $#@! to the suburbs. Burn that $#@! down!” she demands.
    Um...wrong target.

“We need our $#@!! We need our weave! I don’t wear it, but we need it!”
    LOL UCG!
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I'm not going to "ally" with either side in this fiasco..
    What in the world is objectionable with the "side" that opposes rioting and looting and seeks to stop it and restore the peace?

Wouldn't all reasonable, non-criminal people on Planet Earth be in favor of this side?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

They are either too prideful or stupid to understand that they have been conned for several decades.

What in the world is objectionable with the "side" that opposes rioting and looting and seeks to stop it and restore the peace?

Wouldn't all reasonable, non-criminal people on Planet Earth be in favor of this side?
    Which "side" would that be?

The blue side openly wages war on the citizenry and the black side is waging war on the citizenry and the blue side.

I'll stick by my "Let 'em kill each other." statement.

Good riddance of bad rubbish all the way around.

I'm mostly just frustrated that the very things that are most wrong in this country are swept under rugs and largely nobody gives a rats ass- while these nimrods jump at the chance to go wreck some people's stuff. Or steal it. Or both.

Meanwhile Hillary Clinton is likely going to be the next president and nobody bats an eye.
    No - No - No - No

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But saying "All Lives Matter" is somehow Micro Aggressive? WTF?

Hillary’s VP: Whites Must Become a “Minority” to Atone For Racism
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

My governor funds these terrorists. It's sick.

Nope, the system did it's job well...got everybody back into their corners, just when it looked like there might be a serious look taken at out control policing and cops in the US.

That's all on the ash-heap now, it's all about race and class and status...meanwhile police asset forfeitures exceed the losses from "regular" burglary, and cops shoot and kill more white people than black.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

I'll stick by my "Let 'em kill each other." statement.

Good riddance of bad rubbish all the way around.
    I can support this, 100%.

$#@! them all.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    They are either too prideful or stupid to understand that they have been conned for several decades.
    This.

One would think so.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast