Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Human Parasites

Human Parasites

Anyone had or know someone that has had scabies or other parasites? I know someone that was told they had scabies and cannot get rid of them. They also claim to have 2 inch long parasites that have teeth and claws. Anybody ever heard of anything like that? Guy has scabs on his arms and legs. He claims that if he picks at the scab a parasite will emerge.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Anyone had or know someone that has had scabies or other parasites? I know someone that was told they had scabies and cannot get rid of them. They also claim to have 2 inch long parasites that have teeth and claws. Anybody ever heard of anything like that? Guy has scabs on his arms and legs. He claims that if he picks at the scab a parasite will emerge.
    Not scabies but a friend of my mother's went to Mexico and got some kind of intestinal parasite. It almost killed her, too. It took them a long time to figure it out and by the time they did, she weighted about 75 lbs. Granted, she's a little bitty person, anyway. But still...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I spent a lot of time online researching. It appears that often times Doctors misdiagnose and after failing to treat the issue they then tell the patient that the problem is of a psychiatric nature.

I spent a lot of time online researching. It appears that often times Doctors misdiagnose and after failing to treat the issue they then tell the patient that the problem is of a psychiatric nature.
    Well, clearly something was physically wrong with my mom's friend but it did take them a long time to figure it out. Once they did, she was much better within about 3 months.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I can tell you that I believe people living in this guy's house have parasites and I would not go into his house or touch him. I have seen him a couple of times but knowing the problems he has makes me freak out every time I feel a sensation that I want to itch or scratch.

Scabies is also referred to as the seven year itch. Some people have a big problem getting cured.

How To Get The Bugs Out

Many diseases and disease syndromes source to parasites, bacteria, yeast or fungus. Here are some natural ways to prevent microorganisms from finding a home inside your body, and ways to remove them if they have already set up housekeeping.

If microbes are present, certain foods, medications, and food chemicals can stimulate them. However, you may have unknowningly contracted microbes years ago, yet they have remained dormant. Ask yourself: did you ever cut your foot in a lake, or deal with animals? Where and when could you have picked them up?

Fungus or bacteria generally refer to Candida (yeast) and a variety of bacteria or fungi. Remember to avoid all sugars, food chemicals, and fermented foods if you suspect having microbes. Fermentation feeds microorganisms. A colon cleanse is recommended when detoxing from microbes to help secure their healthy removal - all the way out of your body. At the first sign of health symptoms returning, begin another round of cleansing supplements until symptoms completely disappear.

If you suspect having parasites within you may be contributing to the root of your health concerns and to the root of many cancers, more specific nutrients may be necessary to remove them. Interestingly, I have discovered through years of performing the hair analyses that parasites (including most bacteria) attach to toxic metals (such as lead, mercury, copper or titanium) like barnacles attach to a ship! It is important to remove them all.

PARASITE DESTROYERS

BLACK WALNUT - The dried and ground green hull of the Black Walnut contains tannin, which is organic iodine, as well as juglandin, extractive matter from the juice of the green shucks of the walnut. Black walnut has been used for centuries to expel various types of worms, including parasites that cause skin irritations such as ringworm. It oxygenates the blood, which also helps kill parasites. Black Walnut is very effective against tapeworms, pinworms, Candida albicans (yeast infections) and malaria. It is also effective in reducing blood sugar levels, and helping the body rid itself of toxins.

WORMWOOD - This is one of the MOST POWERFUL tools in the parasite-killing herb kingdom. It is most effective against roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and pinworms. Wormwood contains the potent chemicals thujone and isothujone, which are the primary components that kill parasites. Wormwood also contains santonin, an effective remedy for parasitic diseases.

Wormwood is the second most bitter herb known to man and has been proven as a POWERFUL remedy for malaria. Wormwood also contains sesquiterpene lactones, which work similarly to peroxide by weakening the parasites membranes therefore killing them. Wormwood also helps produce bile, which in turn helps the liver and gallbladder.

CLOVES - Cloves contain eugenol, caryophyllene, and tannins, which are powerful antimicrobial agents. These components travel through the bloodstream, killing microscopic parasites and parasitic larvae and eggs. Eugenol has a pleasant, spicy, clove-like odor, and is the main biologically active compound in clove cigarettes.

Cloves are tremendously effective in killing malaria, tuberculosis, cholera, scabies and other parasites, viruses, bacteria and fungi, including Candida. Cloves also destroy Pseudomonas aeruginosa (a pathogen from plants), all species of Shigella, Staphylococcus, and Streptococcus.

THYME - Thyme contains flavonoids that are most commonly known for their antioxidant activity, and thymol and carvacrol, which are effective in killing bacteria, fungal infections, and yeast infections. Thyme is especially effective in killing hook-worms, roundworms, threadworms and skin parasites. Thyme also destroys Cryptococcus neoformans, Aspergillus, Saprolegnia, Salmonella typhimurium, Staphylococcus aureas, and Escherichia coli.

Used as an antibiotic, thymol is 25 times more effective than phenol (a manufactured substance found in a number of consumer products known to cause liver damage), yet less toxic to parasites. Thyme is the primary ingredient in the original LISTERINE® MOUTHWASH because of its germ killing power.

HYSSOP - Hyssop contains essential hormone oil that is very effective in destroying a variety of parasites and is very effective against the herpes simplex virus.

GARLIC - Garlic is known to slow and kill more than 60 types of fungi and 20 types of bacteria, as well as some of the most potent viruses known to humans. Garlic has a history of killing parasites and controlling secondary fungal infections, detoxifying while gently stimulating elimination, and has antioxidant properties to protect against oxidation caused by parasite toxins.

Allicin and Ajoene are the components in garlic that kill parasites, including one-cell varieties, as well as pinworms and hookworms. Allicin is not present in garlic in its natural state. When garlic is chopped or otherwise damaged, the enzyme alliinase acts on the chemical alliin converting it into allicin. Ajoene is the principal chemical responsible for garlic's anticoagulant properties and contributes to its strong odor.

Garlic has antimicrobial properties, including antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antiprotozoal, and antiparasitic, that kills: B. subtilis, E. coli, P. mirabilis, Salmonella typhi, Salmonella enteritidis, methicillin-resistant Staph aureus, Staph faecalis, and V. cholerae, Staphylococcus, Escherichia, Proteus, Salmonella, Providencia, Citrobacter, Klebsiella, Hafnia, Aeromonas, Vibrio and Bacillus genera. Garlic is also very effective against Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Garlic has also been known to eliminate Candida albicans.

FENNEL - This herb is known to be antiparasitic. Fennel seed is used to help remove and expel parasites and their wastes. Fennel is also very effective against Candida albicans.

CAYENNE - A member of the Capsicum genus, known for assisting with assimilation, healing, improved circulation, cleansing, indigestion, urinary tract health, colds, flu and other benefits too numerous to mention, cayenne also destroys parasites.

GINGER - The components of gingerol, the active constituent of fresh ginger, destroys parasites including the roundworm, the blood fluke, the anisakid worm, and the Salmonella bacteria.

GENTIAN - This herb is wonderful for ridding the body of parasites including plasmodia, which is a malaria-causing parasite. Gentian is also good for treating anemia and counteracting the effects of parasite toxins in the body by stimulating the liver to produce more bile.

BODY & BLOOD PURIFIERS THAT REMOVE TOXINS

MILK THISTLE - Silymarin is the primary component in Milk Thistle that removes liver toxins. Milk Thistle promotes liver cell regeneration, and its antioxidant action protects against cell damage from toxins. Milk Thistle is most helpful in cleansing the toxins given off by parasites.

MARSHMALLOW ROOT - Marshmallow Root contains mucilage, a gummy substance obtained from certain plants. When Marshmallow Root gets wet, it becomes soft and sticky, which soothes the mouth, throat, stomach and intestinal tract. When parasites are dislodged from body tissue, they can leave an open sore. Marshmallow Root coats these sores so there is less irritation.

PAU D' ARCO- Pau d'Arco is used for Candida, yeast infections, fungal infections, viral infections, and
    parasitic infections. It also helps relieve cystitis, prostatitis, ringworm, gonorrhea, and syphilis. Pau D'Arco is one of the most powerful antioxidants known, and stimulates the immune system. Pau d'Arco also helps relieve leaky bladder syndrome.

BURDOCK - Burdock removes accumulated waste and toxins from the skin, kidneys, mucous and serous membranes. A very effective blood purifier, Burdock is wonderful for head, face and neck skin problems including, eczema, psoriasis, boils, carbuncles, eyesores, and dermatitis.

ELECAMPANE - This herb is to the lungs what Marshmallow Root is to the digestive tract. It is a natural expectorant, which helps coat and soothe the lungs as impurities are coughed up and expelled. Elecampane also has an antibacterial effect that purifies the lungs.

FENUGREEK - This herb works very much like elecampane with an added blood purifying quality.

LICORICE - Licorice is also an expectorant and demulcent just like elecampane and fenugreek. It also is an anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and mild laxative. It purifies the organs and the endocrine system, especially the liver.

COLON & BOWEL HELPERS

BARBERRY - The ingredients of Barberry, columbamine, berberine, and oxyacanthine, have antibacterial and antiviral properties. Research indicates that berberine in Barberry is specifically effective against cholera, giardia, Shigella, Salmonella and E. coli. The berberines aid in the secretion of bile and are good for liver problems.

Barberry is also a mild laxative, and helps the digestive processes. Barberry also helps with Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Salmonella, cholera and chronic candidiasis (yeast). Berberines are highly bactericidal, amoeboidal and trypanocidal.

Barberry acts the same as chloramphenicol, a commonly prescribed antibiotic drug. Barberry helps to purify the respiratory and digestive systems, and also has an antiparasitic effect.

CASCARA SAGRADA - Also known as Buckthorn, Cascara Sagrada stimulates increased wavelike contractions of the large intestines. Cascara has also been known to expel parasites through its wavelike actions in the lower intestines, and is highly recommended during parasite removal. Cascara Sagrada is considered one of the safest laxatives, and is useful in detoxifying the colon.

SENNA - Senna is a powerful laxative that is excellent for expelling worms. Senna works best when combined with other anthelmintic herbs (used in the treatment of roundworm), such as ginger or fennel. These herbs increase regularity and reduce the chance of bowel cramps due to Senna's strong action. Senna effectively cleans the elimination system, and has a vermifuge action that repels parasites. Senna is the ingredient in many over-the-counter laxatives, including Fletcher's Castoriaª, Senokotª and Innerclean Herbal Laxative.

SAGE - Sage has the power to relax the muscles lining the digestive tract. Sage contains relatively high levels of thujone which is the same ingredient in wormwood that kills parasites. Sage is also used to increase circulation, and is considered an excellent remedy for poor digestion and stomach problems.

PSYLLIUM - Removes toxins from the colon and is especially useful in cleaning out all of the pockets in the colon wall. Psyllium swells up to 50 times its size, and is powerfully effective in removing waste and toxins from the colon.

YELLOW DOCK - Works as a laxative, but unlike other laxatives, yellow dock also promotes bile flow, which purifies the blood. It is rich in digestible iron that helps restore blood nutrients to the body.

CRAMP BARK - The components of Cramp Bark (Vitamin K, viburnin, isovalerianic acid, hydroquinines, coumarins, salicin, salicosides, arbutin, sterol, tannin, and resin) greatly calm gastrointestinal cramping by relaxing the smooth muscles. It also helps with general muscle cramping; reducing any cramping that might occur while the colon is working to expel parasites.

PEPPERMINT - Peppermint is well known for relieving indigestion, but it also relaxes the stomach muscles, relieves gas, and is also good for nausea and vomiting. Peppermint also has antiparasitic properties.
    http://www.janethull.com/newsletter/...bugs_out_1.php
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I'm a big fan of bleach, myself. But seriously, if bugs are crawling out of your skin, it's time to go see a doctor.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I'm a big fan of bleach, myself. But seriously, if bugs are crawling out of your skin, it's time to go see a doctor.
    see and here I was thinking, "just don't pick the scabs and you'll be fine"

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Well had them at our house once when the kids were young. A "freind" brought them into the house, I'm sure was aware she had them as we were not her only victim and it's not something you can be unaware of. It's a very nasty thing to endure and if you're ignorant of the symptoms as I was they get bad.

DON'T let them in your house, DON'T let your kids anywhere near, highly infectious.

Get the prescription if by some misfortune they infest you or yours. You can get rid of them, you just have to treat the whole household at once and completely and thoroughly clean the whole house, all curtains, all laundry and bedding and treat or dispose of all the beds. Other than that it's a snap...

As far as 2 inch long parasites that have teeth and claws, that's a new one on me.
    "The Patriarch"

As far as 2 inch long parasites that have teeth and claws, that's a new one on me.
    I would guess dwarf tapeworms, based on context. Though it could be some kind of intestinal fluke, too.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    I would guess dwarf tapeworms, based on context. Though it could be some kind of intestinal fluke, too.
    I read it as something that would come out if he picked a scab, it could be I misinterpreted it.
    "The Patriarch"

I read it as something that would come out if he picked a scab, it could be I misinterpreted it.
    Ah. The way he wrote it sounded like two separate issues.

Or exterminator.

"Paging Icymudpuppy, Dr. Mudpuppy to the ER..."
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 08-13-2016 at 06:42 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Was seeing a doctor. Doctor first diagnosed scabies and provided oral prescription and topical cream. Problem persisted then MD says all in his head. Person says get a magnifying glass and I will show them to you. MD says this is going too far and doesn't want to treat the person anymore. This is typical reaction from MD according to testimony I have read of other people that have parasites.

Was seeing a doctor. Doctor first diagnosed scabies and provided oral prescription and topical cream. Problem persisted then MD says all in his head. Person says get a magnifying glass and I will show them to you. MD says this is going too far and doesn't want to treat the person anymore. This is typical reaction from MD according to testimony I have read of other people that have parasites.
    Um... so maybe I was reading it right, or else why would a doctor need a magnifying glass to see two-inch clawed/toothed creatures popping out of scabs like it's a game of circulatory whack-a-mole?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Um... so maybe I was reading it right, or else why would a doctor need a magnifying glass to see two-inch clawed/toothed creatures popping out of scabs like it's a game of circulatory whack-a-mole?
    Poor vision?

Person does not have a phone to send me pictures. Supposedly has more than one type of parasite. Small tiny ones that I would presume to be scabies and other long tooth and claw type 2 inch long. The way it sounds is the doctor wasn't having any of the pull it out of my arm stuff happening in his office. I have heard from reputable people that they have seen long things pulled from under scabs. He has a friend that lives with him and he also has the scabs and the infestation. All I can say is that I am certain it is not delusional hallucinations. There were some pretty steady house guests that also either caused the outbreak or got infested later.

Pretty serious chit IMO. I forwarded links of the best info I could find and went ahead and purchased what I thought was the best treatments and gave it to them.

It sounds like with scabies you need to limit where you go and what you touch. Clean and change clothes and sheets. Wash with hot water. Keep spraying everything you touch. Take oral medication at least twice a certain number of days apart and topical medication a certain number of days apart. Keep everything clean and live in like one room. If you do not follow the entire process you keep getting reinfected.

If I remember correctly the long 2 inch parasites were described as almost some kind of prehistoric looking thing that had teeth and claws and were hard to kill.

I plan to drop off something at his house on Monday. Maybe I can get a picture myself from a distance.

If I remember correctly the long 2 inch parasites were described as almost some kind of prehistoric looking thing that had teeth and claws and were hard to kill.
    On TV the scientists always drop them into glass jars with lids.

He should try some wormwood, but that is not scabies . Those are mites and you cannot see them, sounds almost like some kind of Fluke , but those only exist in the tropics to the best of my knowledge. The only thing I know of that gets that length is a roundworm , but I know of nothing like that that does not live inside intestines . I reckon , if you magnify a hookworm you could see the teeth , but again , I know of none that live on the skin.
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-13-2016 at 07:50 PM.

On TV the scientists always drop them into glass jars with lids.
    And they use tongs.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I buy a bottle of this stuff every 12 months. https://www.amazon.com/Teraputics-Pa...uman+parasites

I'm a safety guy.

You can get parasites in your body from all sorts of junk. From the food you eat to the ground you touch.

I might re-up soon because I'm planning on going down to Mexico.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-13-2016 at 11:55 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-Rep.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	2.2 KB 
ID:	5143

Good find.. the article

Fennel question.. would the root work as well as the seeds?
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

LOL...omg I remember that movie!

I never understood though....were they really ate up with some kind of weird experiment, or were they tweeked out meth heads?
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ivermectin.

It is originally a worming medicine for cattle, but is now used for dogs as well. Humans can take it without any harm. The only worms it won't kill are round worms. It can be taken orally, IM, or under the skin. One unit (1/10th of a CC) for every 10lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-Rep.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	2.2 KB 
ID:	5143

Good find.. the article

Fennel question.. would the root work as well as the seeds?

Fennel root is loaded with vitamins and minerals (fiber, vitamin C, vitamin B-9, potassium and manganese)--nutrients you are most likely depleted from because of the parasites. I would eat raw fennel root after I detoxed from the parasites. Even a fennel root infusion would help as well. A couple of it's properties are diuretic and diaphoretic (makes people sweat which helps to rid toxins).
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    Ivermectin.

It is originally a worming medicine for cattle, but is now used for dogs as well. Humans can take it without any harm. The only worms it won't kill are round worms. It can be taken orally, IM, or under the skin. One unit (1/10th of a CC) for every 10lbs.
    Yes
    I bought a bottle of Ivermectin along with Permethrin and Benzyl Benzoate.
    Permethrin is the active ingredient in topical cream medication. Stuff I bought was 36% and needs to be diluted to 5% with lotion for topical use and be diluted to spray around the house. I sprayed some around my back door had lots of flies buzzing in the sun. The next day and weeks later no more flies. For a little tube of pharmaceutical Permethrin 5% cost is $192. Bought a quart of 36% for less than $35.
    Sounds like the household is now down to 2. I am hoping he will take a serious approach to eradicate the problem.

Yes
    I bought a bottle of Ivermectin along with Permethrin and Benzyl Benzoate.
    Permethrin is the active ingredient in topical cream medication. Stuff I bought was 36% and needs to be diluted to 5% with lotion for topical use and be diluted to spray around the house. I sprayed some around my back door had lots of flies buzzing in the sun. The next day and weeks later no more flies. For a little tube of pharmaceutical Permethrin 5% cost is $192. Bought a quart of 36% for less than $35.
    Sounds like the household is now down to 2. I am hoping he will take a serious approach to eradicate the problem.
    If they take Ivermectin, and that doesn't kill whatever they got.....they have a serious bug. It kills mites as well. Ivermectin under the skin will cure red mange even.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    If they take Ivermectin, and that doesn't kill whatever they got.....they have a serious bug. It kills mites as well. Ivermectin under the skin will cure red mange even.
    Yes
    But my research indicates that taking Ivermectin or Permethrin will not work if you don't deal with the environment in a very methodical procedure. You have the live bug and the eggs inside you and live bugs can live outside you for a questionable amount of time. Some people say 4 days others say longer if they are able to live off of dead skin cells in your chair or wherever. The problem is if you only take the medication you just get the infestation back. It is said that they cannot live on pets. But, they can live for at least 4 days off the human host. What happens is the pet comes in contact with the parasite and travels on the pet to the next host or back to the first person.
    Nothing I would wish on my worst enemy.
    Last edited by Schifference; 08-14-2016 at 10:05 AM.

Yes
    But my research indicates that taking Ivermectin or Permethrin will not work if you don't deal with the environment in a very methodical procedure. You have the live bug and the eggs inside you and live bugs can live outside you for a questionable amount of time. Some people say 4 days others say longer if they are able to live off of dead skin cells in your chair or wherever. The problem is if you only take the medication you just get the infestation back. It is said that they cannot live on pets. But, they can live for at least 4 days off the human host. What happens is the pet comes in contact with the parasite and travels on the pet to the next host or back to the first person.
    Nothing I would wish on my worst enemy.
    Oh, make no mistake, I'm not questioning your idea to clean the areas as well. I'm just saying that if the ivermectin doesn't kill whatever they have, then they have a serious bug is all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast