Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XBOX One

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    It warms my heart to know that young women will learn how to properly operate and care for their joysticks. It's too late for someone like me, I think I may have cursed at mine too much and I may have even gotten a little rough with it out of anger.
    That sounds painful.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Did you try unplugging it and shaking it violently and plugging it back in?

If you hear parts moving around you're doing it right.

I do that with my skull.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa View Post
    I do that with my skull.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Bought a new cable and it's still not working. I'm downloading the update to the usb again to see if I downloaded the wrong update. The one for my Xbox is OSU1 but on my computer I noticed the file was called OSU2. I dunno. I'm giving it one more shot and then I'm just going to get a new machine because this is bull$#@!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Have you tried a factory reset? I think it's different than a hard restart:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-o...ctory-defaults
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Did you try unplugging it and shaking it violently and plugging it back in?

If you hear parts moving around you're doing it right.
    used to work for Nintendo.

Also she might try blowing on it.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

I got through the manual update and I think I've got it working. Yay!!!

I feel like a computer genius.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

You are now ready to start voiding warranties left and right. Here are a few for starters:
    http://lifehacker.com/5676746/top-10...-voiding-hacks

Before long, when you go to the Best Buy and they try to upsell you one a service plan, you can LOL and tell them you are getting ready to void the $#@! out of the warranty. Ask them if they still want you to get the service plan.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Well, it was acting jacky so I ended up doing a factory reset and it seems to have fixed everything.

All I want for Christmas is an Xbox Onesie

I've always wanted to be an astronaut. That cool white uniform and blasting off into space seems like way more fun than blasting around virtual galaxies in Destiny. Luckily, Microsoft has me covered.

Microsoft's Australian marketing team, who are presumably fueled by cans of Fosters, have created an Xbox Onesie. It looks like a deflated astronaut spacesuit, but it's perfect if you just want to sit at home on your sofa and order Domino's pizza by shouting at your Kinect. That's my real life after the astronaut dream failed.

You'll be glad to hear the Xbox Onesie comes in both black and white, so you can blend into your environment or stand out and wear it proud. The enlarged pockets mean you can carry around your Xbox One controller even when you take a rest on the porcelain throne after shooting bad guys (don't forget to mute your party chat). These Xbox Onesies are probably even respectable enough to wear down to your local grocery store to stock up on some Doritos or Mountain Dew for that marathon Call of Duty session. Microsoft's press release (yes, really) highlights all the key features:

Enlarged pockets to fit your Xbox Controller and Media Remotes
    Arm pouch to offer quick and easy access to your mobile phone€”
    Roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons
    Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those ‘edge of your seat' moments
    Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets for the ultimate gaming sessions
    Customized Gamertag embroidery

Yes, it has rollable arms and legs so you can literally wear it all year long and never have to worry about washing your actual clothes again. There's even an extra-large hood so you can wear a headset or, you know, hide from the world for even considering wearing this monstrosity. I don't care what anyone thinks though, all I want for Christmas is an Xbox Onesie.
    http://www.theverge.com/2016/8/23/12...an-xbox-onesie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12